- Microsoft Office Products (including Access)
- Crystal Reports
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Acrobat
- Big Data
- Data mining
- and various proprietary programs.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential, Maryville
Cyber Security Analyst
- Provide information security for real client nonprofit organizations.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Provide vulnerability management.
- Perform digital forensics.
- Provide cyber threat monitoring.
- Write client reports: Pre - assessments and Post-assessments.
- Provide support to the Director of Internal Audit and the Auditors.
- Provide administrative duties for the software program Protiviti.
- Run scripts in SQL.
- Data mining.
- Upload data in to the software program IDEA for audit tests.
- Trouble shoot/proof training instructions.
Commissions, Rebates, and Travel Manager
- Provide reporting and data analysis specifically the operational statistics to the executive officers.
- Handle the analysis of sales statistics to identify trends, customer pricing structures and margins, commission calculations and posting.
- Assist with the implementation of SAP: mange the pricing, customer, vendor, and credit module databases; set up user profiles; create Crystal Reports; modify user interfaces.
- Provide general IT support for the sales staff. Create user friendly forms in Word and Acrobat, add shortcuts to users’ desktops, set up network printers, install software, answer questions and provide user assistance and troubleshooting with all Microsoft products.
- Oversee all aspects of office operations: negotiate contracts for office equipment, procure office supplies, manage and train temporary resources.
- Organize all aspects of trade shows, schedules, contracts, logistics, travel.
- Assist with the implementation of Concur’s travel module including: negotiate company car rental and hotel contracts, approve and monitor sales expenses, and create the expense policies and procedures manual.
- Create and manage customer rebate reports and the sales rep’s commission reports.
Lead Assistant/Customer Service
- Provide customer service to doctors, nurses and clients; placed orders for medical supplies, tracked shipments, processed credits and returns.
- Assist with month end activities by running reports and counting inventory.
- Support coworkers by answering product questions, assisting with computer related and software issues, training new employees.
Administrative & Marketing Assistant
- Provide computer assistance by setting up the company email system and user emails, created and installed network cables, assisted with building and maintaining the company website.
- Maintain retail and wholesale inventory by ordering merchandise.
- Handle regular inventory counts and create ordering procedures.
- Obtain customer service orders, research issues, and process payments. Assist with collections and invoicing.
- Create documents for the Service Learning professor including tests, study sheets, syllabi, and extra credit projects. Revise the Service Learning handbook.
- Provide administrative assistance for the Employment department by contacting former students regarding their careers, answer phones, process requests, and file.
- Research information for the Student Career center regarding scholarships, career statistics, etc. and create pamphlets and guides for students.
PROFICIENT IN: Microsoft Office Products (including Access), Crystal Reports, SAP, Corel Draw, Adobe Acrobat, IDEA, Big Data, Data mining, and various proprietary programs.
EXPERIENCE USING: ACL, Protiviti, Encase, FTK Imager, Index Dat Spy, Acunetix, Apple hardware and software, and various proprietary programs.