To secure a position in Information Technology field with a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship.
Server: UNIX; Confidential - UX 10.X/11.x, Solaris OS 8/9/10 Windows 3.51/NT 4.0/2000/2003/2008. Novell 3.5/4.0. Linux RedHat 4.1, Fedora/Red Hat 11.0.
Desktop: Windows 95/98/NT 3.5/4.0/2000/ XP/Vista/Windows 7. Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003.
Software: Symantec Endpoint Protection11/12, Exchange 2003/2007/2010 , Abacus, Ansa, Autoform, Pamstamp, Hyperworks, LSDyna, Nastran, Hyperform
Programming: SQL, Python, Raptor.
Protocols: MPLS, BGP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Troubleshoot, configure, and support LAN/WAN network devices for the credit union. Troubleshoot Cisco routers 1800 series and 1900 series.
- Monitor and support network infrastructure using OpManager and GMS.
- Support and create users in Active Directory
- Troubleshoot and create users for RSA token and Vasco token for credit union clients.
- Educated the user on how to install the aventail application to access the terminal server for Disaster Recovery
- Liaison for Confidential & Confidential for circuits for the credit unions.
- Maintain licenses on servers for backup and antivirus software.
- Support and create users for Microsoft Exchange and Imail.
- Troubleshoot Confidential laser and Lexmark printers.
Confidential, Madison Heights, MI
ITO Service Delivery Consultant
- Globally deployed software applications to 5 sites for Confidential engineering design project. Installed 5 to 6 software applications on UNIX servers and conducted red team reviews prior to installing the application for quality assurance.
- Installed patches such as Daylight Saving Light (DSL) and IP-filter patch on 250 workstations successfully.
- Built workstations to new platform standards on hardware and upgraded the operating system.
- Deployed CAE and CAD UNIX workstations for new software upgrades monthly.
- Resolved and reported application and license issues to the appropriate team.
ITO Support Specialist
- Focal point person for three buildings in Confidential, MI. Supported 200+ users.
- Set up and problem-solved the Confidential customers UNIX and XP workstations along with network issues.
- Built new workstation to platform standard using the ignite server.
- Supported Confidential Master Server and created user IDs and passwords on Confidential master server.
- Resolved TCP/IP issues on UNIX and XP workstations.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Received and managed requests from Confidential customer and implement change controls on the UNIX servers. The change control consistent of installing license files, scripts, and applications. Supported the UNIX and XP workstations break/fix and resolve issues.
- Conducted weekly meetings and gather applications along with license requirements. To resolve temporary license issues and updated the version of applications.
- Deployed the new application versions and increase license usage on the Confidential -UX and Sun servers in the Confidential production environment.
- Implemented and created change control records.
- Managed and resolved the user usage of the licenses.
- Served on the Process Planner project deploying 15 servers Confidential the Confidential Data Center.
- Troubleshot and resolved network operating issues.
- Installed and maintained the Windows 2003/2000 servers and clustering environment.
- Set up and supported Active Directory and DNS.
- Supported 75 servers in a multi-diverse environment.
- Reviewed templates for the Confidential Data Center projects.
- Set up the network cabling to Confidential storage.
- Provided Confidential customers with quality break/fix desktop services.
- Served as project leader for deployment of Windows 2000 workstations.
- Set up and installed Unix and Windows 2000 workstations
- Troubleshot and resolved LAN issues with the network team.
- Supported the Windows NT 4.0 and Novell 4.1/5.0 servers for the developers and maintained their desktop platforms.
- Troubleshot and set up NT servers for our Model Office environment for developers and Confidential customers to test their applications.
- Served as project leader moving and relocating LAN equipment successfully.
- Troubleshot Vehicle Maintenance Application remotely on Windows NT 4.0 servers for 8,500 Confidential dealerships.