Sr. Technical Support Analyst Resume
Experienced service desk, Systems administrator of various networking platforms offering a strong background in IT combined with excellent technical and supervisory experience as an IT specialist with Senior level service desk experience. Strong troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost - effectively resolve challenging technical issues and resolve trouble tickets in a timely manner. Possesses the ability to quickly learn and master new technology and company policies; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, software, networking software and various testing methodologies. Able to provide networking/desktop support/ Service Desk management duties and perform account maintenance tasks.
Systems: Windows Server 2003, 2008,2012, 2016 Windows /7/10, VMware, Citrix PVS.
Software: MS Office Suite 2010/13/16 Aspect, eWorkforce Management, rview, RTA,Netshield, Various LAN Admin Tools, Citrix XenApps, Receiver and Citrix Administartion. Microsoft Terminal Server, ., Cisco 2960 Administration, Cisco 7931 VoIP phones SyApps, data line cutovers client sites, Cisco 7925 wireless phone. Vsphere 5,6, Microsoft SCCM, Symantic CCM, Cloud Virtualization support, Exchange 2010,13,16 administration/ Implementation, MigrationWiz, Edgewave eprism (Enterprise Spam solution). ServiceNow, Amadeus Altea, HP Openview, Network Node manager
Hardware: Dell, Toshiba, Compaq, HP. Acer, Gateway (PC, Laptops, servers) clearcube (VMware), HP, Epson, Lexmark, Xerox Fiery, Cisco routers, Thin client platforms. Amadeus Altea, other various CORE airline/ transportation softwares.
Sr. Technical Support AnalystResponsibilities:
- Performed day to day Network and desktop support for all Southwest Airline employees. Duties included network monitoring for down stations, and Network administration.
- Implemented troubleshooting Dell Workstations for software and hardware issue, determining if hardware needed replacing or workstation reimage.
- Pushed all corporate approved software to appropriate workstations via SCCM collections. Performed Enterprise Exchange administration including but not limited to mailbox creation, DB connectivity, mailbox deletions and remote Active sync connectivity and wipes, DL maintenance and permission administration.
- Performed device hardware and software configuration and troubleshooting of various CORE airport software applications and airport displays to ensure continual business
- Provided vcenter support for remote over seas employees via VMware and assisted in VPN network access and connectivity.
- Duties included being a multifaceted Systems Administrator for Financial Institutions, that responded to incoming service desk inquiries via ServiceNow and Day to Day Server Admin issues for Legacy and Cloud Environment Clients; Quickly prioritized and responded to all client calls and emails, identifying problems and provided expedient technical assistance for all computer related issues, including workstations, Citrix related access and other I.T. related issues for Clients and resolved through remote support techniques and Citrix or VM console Administration.
- Direct support to clients and implement advanced WAN & LAN technologies to maximize the performance within Financial Institutions. Duties may include installation of routers, FORTINET firewalls and troubleshooting, workstations, servers and other equipment for clients. IT hands on network experience, with knowledge of Windows 2003/2008/2012 Exchange 2010/ 2016, and Cisco Routers and switches. VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, PVS image maintenance.
- Experience with Active Directory, Networking and Mobile device technologies and demonstrated technical competence with Microsoft technologies. Demonstrated advanced support of enterprise computer hardware/ software and information systems and Email/Spam forensics and content filtering with Fortinet firewalls. Implemented and supported enterprise networking concepts including but not limited to TCP/IP, Routing, DHCP, and DNS as needed to resolve client issues.
- Escalated any client complaints and/or dis-satisfactions that were not fully resolved, to the Service Desk Team Lead, Service Delivery Manager, or VP of Client Services as appropriate; Monitored progress with Client to ensure all issues were addressed and resolved; Provided feedback to all relevant parties; Relayed and documented appropriate and relevant information gained regarding Clients, while solving or escalating Client Issues; Performed I.T. Auditing and email forensics for clients to meet government standards and track suspicious and malicious activity.
- Suggested improvements, upgrades or other appropriate Service Offerings to the benefit of the Client;Worked cohesively with regional teams and other groups to ensure client services and projects are deployed to plan; Worked with client on site to Deploy various cloud solutions and provided support after deployment. Day to Day Administrator and SME for Exchange/ Enterprise Spam solutions support and trained over sea teams on troubleshooting and implementation of spam solution.
Command Center Operations SupportResponsibilities:
- Responsible for Network retrofitting of client sites, ranging from Cisco router and switch replacement to VoIP phone installation and administration using Cisco Unified CM Administration.
- Provided remote network assistance via Terminal Server to trouble shoot various network devices at remote locations. Displayed critical thinking and analytical skills day to day resolving common network issues. Troubleshooting PC and network connectivity from vlan configuration to hardware at the client desktop.
- Documented various network issues for records and assisted field technician in cabling remediation. Day to day administration of devices to ensure application and authentication processes. SCCM OS deployment for various devices for XP and Windows 7.
CCSS BPO/ID Management/ Technical Support ExpertResponsibilities:
- Generated Metric QBR for Management presentation to client (Verizon FiOS). Provided agent/ supervisor access to critical client applications required to perform troubleshooting and technical duties. Maintained and administered database for client / agent quality and performance for various call center contracts ranging from FM Facility maintenance, Verizon FiOS, Metro PCS, 7-Eleven and Talon. Daily applications administration and monitoring of password resets, and creating and removing user accounts in the Verizon CCSS (Call Center Support System) network. Worked directly with Verizon and Telvista IT dept. in software rollouts and troubleshooting various client specific software issues. Provided technical assistance to Verizon FiOS agents.
- Monitored and coached agents on metrics results via RTA from CAHT to FTR and efficiency. Trained supervisors and agents on various software applications in order to better assist customers. Coached agents when needed in order to improve agent productivity and efficiency. Mentored IHD agents on various support techniques to better assist customers and agents.
- Executed various client policies to assist agents and supervisors on client compliance. Provided technical assistance to Verizon FiOS customer, ranging from STB activations and troubleshooting to data configuration assistance for both Consumer and business clients. Provided remote assistance when deemed necessary to assist customers in resolving various issues. Vmware administration and troubleshooting.
Network Consultant/ Desktop SupportResponsibilities:
- Responsible for design and development of company network and software implementation. Provided desktop support and remote administration for executives and various company clients. Assisted in the design and implementation of company website and mobile access. Responsible for Network administration and maintenance.
Sr. IT specialist\Desktop SupportResponsibilities:
- Configured laptops and PC's for home users. Resolved various PC issues from hardware to software troubleshooting for various operating systems. Installation of Hardware and PC builds and printer troubleshooting. Implemented and supported various network environments, including but not limited to DMZ troubleshooting, Network Support and documentation and day to day administration.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes