- Ubuntu/Centos/Redhat Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, AIX, associated utilities: Bind, Kickstart, DHCP, Packaging/Repositories RPM/DEB
- Ansible - JINJA, Tower, Puppet-ERM, Chef
- AWS - EC2, IAM, EBS, VPC, SNS, SES, Lambda, RDS - automation using CloudFormation and BASH/Python, AWS CLI/JSON.
- Windows Server: Hyper-V, WDS, WSUS
- Splunk, Sensu, Nagios, Pagerduty, LogicMonitor,
- Dynatrace, New Relic
- Active Directory, Open LDAP
- IIS, Apache/Tomcat - Hybris, Ngnix, Websphere,
- Exchange, Lotus Domino, MailGuard, Exim, Dovecat, Sendmail
- SQL Server 2008, 1012,DB/2,Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL/Percona, Postgres
- Cisco UCS, VMware VSphere, Veeam, Orchestrator
- Cisco based routers and switches
- Redhat HA cluster, Windows Cluster, AIX PowerHA, Docker Swarm/Machine, Kubernetaes
- Bash, Python, Powershell
- EMC, HP, Confidential Storage Arrays/Appliances
- Crystal Reports, COGNOS
- Worked in an agile development environment, utilizing continuous integration/deployment practices utilizing Jira, Bamboo, and Git.
- Automated deployment and upgrading of custom Tomcat/Hybris based application and alerts using Ansible Towe, Dynatrace and Alerting.
- Conducted website and application monitoring and performance alerting using DynaTrace and Nagios.
- Automated load testing and analysis utilizing Neoload, Ansible, and Akami in support of migration of automated load testing as a CI on Bamboo.
- Developed and instituted user and KTLO automation and best practices utilizing bash and LAMBDA python. Setup, configured and then migrated Atlassian Confluence/JIRA - Suite, Gitlab, and Google Apps from Windows Server SAML/SSO to Google Apps SAML.
- Recovered, migrated, and secured - instituting best practices, both Wordpress and Atlassian Suite Postgres databases, from full AWS instance to a Docker container.
- Recovered, corrected, and updated Linux Continuous Integration development pipeline - consisting of customer code, Atlassian Gitlab Runner Docker M achine, AWS, and Terraform.
- Automated deployment and managed configuration of Ubuntu, Centos, and Windows server instances on AWS EC2.
- Via Ansible. Scripted user provisioning, instance/file backup, and usage/billing reporting/optimization on AWS EC2/S3 using AWS/LAMBDA, Python, Ansible. Organized, rolled out, and tested migration effort from Ansible 1.x to 2.x.
- Application/infrastructure deployment and support including, MongoDB, Redis, Glassfish, WorkPaper and designed a cluster solution for backend, OpenVPN, StrongSWAN and Jenkins.
- Automated scaling, application deployment, and alert response via AWS/Cloudwatch, AWS/SNS, AWS/SES, BASH, GIT/GITLAB, and Jenkins.
- Implemented monitoring utilizing custom Splunk queries while both migrating buckets and configuration data utilizing perl scripting and forwarder management on Windows and Ubuntu/Centos Linux with both Ansible, Powershell, and Python and deployment server.
- Deployed and administered Apache webservers and Nginix proxies.
- Designed and implemented infrastructure solutions including: server administration of Windows, Linux, virtualization utilizing VMWare ESX and KVM, and performance tuning of middleware - JBOSS Websphere, including - backup and restore technologies.
- Maintained documentation of client networks and systems.
- Automated workloads and reporting functions utilizing Puppet and python.
- Managed Cisco UCS and Cisco routers, performing updates and provisioning.
- Account focal whose responsibilities included client communication, project planning and implementation.
- Completed and distributed PowerShell and python based scripts to automate Windows, Linux, and AIX server administration and security compliance tasks.
- Utilized Powershell to automate the updating of Windows Servers
- Supported problem and change tickets for client server support operations.
- Completed work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- Identified and discussed various iOS hardening techniques.
- Demonstrated security techniques such as: Mobile Device Management, Exchange-based management, iCloud, and profile-based provisioning with the IPhone Configuration Utility.