Accomplished computer network security, system administrator and network administration professional with experience in combining technical and business solutions to support overall corporate strategic goals. My ability to leverage operations and technology to exceed business objectives has led my career growth and progression. I am looking to utilize my background in an IT leadership role with an organization that rewards hard work, results, and success.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Network Administration IT System Administration Facilities Control Support
- Infrastructure Management Systems Security IT Resource Planning
- IT Leadership Training and Development AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Develop Technical Standards Cloud Migration Cloud Security
- Google apps for Work Team Leadership System Configuration
IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the AWS cloud to support Enterprise Application hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and PrivateSubnets, SecurityGroups, NetworkAccessControlLists, RouteTables, ElasticLoadBalancer.
- Manage AWS EC2, S3, IAM roles, Policies, ELB, RDS, Networking (VPC, NACL, Subnet) services
- Managing AWS instances by taking AMIs and performing administration and monitoring of Amazon instances like EC2 using Amazon Cloud Watch.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources such as VPC EC2, RDB, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS
- Hosted Sophos Firewall on AWS to manage security of WAN facing EC2 instances
- Deployed Hybrid cloud architecture
- Working on design and implementation of Disaster Recovery site on AWS
- Knowledge of using Routed Protocols like FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Direct connect.
- Excellent understanding of Network topologies such as LAN, WAN, VPN and Firewalls.
- Hands - On Experience in building Continuous delivery environments using Jenkins, Git/GitHub, and Collaboration tools, AWS Cloud Formation and Puppet.
- Working on POC to build CI/CD pipeline for Production Application and it involves use of DevOps tools such as Gradle, Git, Jenkins Cloud Formation
- Installed Jenkins master and slave nodes and configure Jenkins builds for continuous integration and delivery.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, AWS Lambda and Cloud Formation
- Configuring and maintaining network services such as LDAP, DNS, NIS, DHCP, NFS, Web, mail, FTP
- Manage IIS server and SSL certificates
- Linux working experience
- Windows Servers (2003/2008R2/2012R2/2016) administration and manage services Active Directory, Group policy, DNS, DHCP, FTP, Sites, WSUS
- Manage Office 365 Hybrid Environment, that includes on Prem Exchange and Sharepoint
- Manage Microsoft Hyper-V Cluster environment and Nimble Storage Infrastructure
- Working on project to migrate virtual infrastructure from Hyper-V to VMware ESXi
- Led a project to migrate users and services to Google Apps from Office 365
- Led a project to replace Microsoft DPM backup application with Acronis Backup and fine-tuned backup and recovery policies
- Deployed Maas360 MDM solution to manage corporate owned Android endpoints
- Administrate Fortinet Firewall and Cisco switches
- Manage Endpoints and Servers security using Confidential ePO
- Evaluate and Recommend new and emerging technologies that fulfil business needs
Datacenter Technical Support Engineer
- Hardware and software configurations and installation of managed products
- Manage & troubleshoot S3, EC2 and EBS host through automation
- Create tickets within the established ticketing system to address customer calls, Servers, network and/or system related alerts.
- Maintain accurate and detailed logs within the established ticketing system for customer calls and system alerts, as well as for communication and escalation steps taken to ensure prompt resolution of data center facility, network and customer related issues.
- Review all resolved tickets to ensure properly documented resolution.
- Manage & support IT infrastructure of the organization including Data Center and 600 + endpoints.
- Accountable for developing, implementing systems and processes to minimize the security issues.
- Manage and Maintain change management for all changes in the Network, Firewalls and Routers
- Maintain Antivirus server and check the updates are happening regularly and manage logs.
- Manage Firewall configuration and setup accesses as per business requirements.
- Review public-facing web applications for vulnerability security assessment.
- Design and implement Virtualization VMware environment
- Manage Windows Server Domain Infra and Group Policy
- Manage AWS EC2 instances, SecurityGroups, Subnets, NACLs, VPC and Sophos Firewall host on AWS
- Manage automation for endpoints/server using batch files/Scripts
- Manage Google Apps for Work
- Led a project to migrate Windows File server and an open source email server to Google Apps
- Manage other security products such as Okta, Duo and gControl (SSO) for better cloud security
- Accountable to setup IT Infrastructure for existing and new customers
- Assisted with comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation of business cases for new projects
- Design and Review Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance data internally as well as with Client for enhancement.
- Administrate Cyberoam Firewall and Cisco switches
- IT Security and HIPAA Compliant Audits.
- Review solution options and/or temporary solution for the problem related to Application, Network and Servers
- Mentored and guided the IT team in accordance with the overall objectives of the Business Operations.
Technical Support Engineer
- Installation and post support for security services such as Firewall (Sonicwall, Fortinet, Cyberoam), Antivirus, DLP ( Confidential, Symantec, TrendMicro)
- Setup policies for Firewall, Webfilter, application, Antivirus policies, Site to site IPSEC, SSL VPN as per the customer requirement
- Analyze firewall logs to troubleshoot issues.
- Deploy and configure policies on firewall and switches
- Understand customer business flow and suggest best practice for Firewall policy configurations and train customer IT staffs for basic functions and troubleshooting steps.
- Infrastructure support for Virtualization(VMWare), Backup & recovery (Symantec, Veeam Backup, Acronis), Windows Server domain (2008R2 & 2012R2), DNS, DHCP, FTP, IIS, Group Policy
- Provide timely and accurate solutions to clients for their technical issues.
- Keep touch with the Clients for satisfaction of services / any queries
- Adherence to response with time standards.
- Product training to support & sales team for the new products.