- To work in learning and challenging environment, utilizing my skill and knowledge to be the best of my abilities and contribute positively to my personal growth as well as growth of the organization.
- 2+ year experience in UI Designing & DevOpsEngineer Configuration Management and automation on UNIX/LINUX based Linux administration, working on different environments includingRed Centos Hat Enterprise, Ubuntu.
- Provide Systems Administration (operations and maintenance) Red Hat Linux based servers and networks, within an enhanced security environment
- Core skills on DevOps & Linux.
- Good knowledge on DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Vagrant, VMWare, ANT, SVN, and Git.
- Strong Linux engineering experience.
- Have experience in creating various kinds of jobs in Jenkins like maven, free - style, external, pipeline and multi-configuration job.
- Experience in using the build tools like Apache, maven and Ant for the generation of artifacts such as jar war and ear files from the source code.
- Ability to build deployment build scripts and automated solutions using scripting languages such as Shell Scripting (Bash), Ruby.
- Used Chef for server provisioning and automating infrastructure.
- Development and version control of Chef Cookbooks, testing of Cookbooks using Food critic and Test Kitchen and running recipes on nodes managed by on premise Chef Server.
- Deployed webservers on to a Puppet slaves and scripted the class of the modules with ruby DSL.
- Experience in and demonstrated understanding of source control management concepts such as Branching, Merging, Labeling/Tagging and integration.
- Competence in working on version control systems like Subversion and Git and used Source code management tools like Visual Git Bash, GitHub, Git GUI and other command line applications etc.
- Work experience with broad range of AWS management services like EC2, Route53.
- Expertise in Agile Testing Methodologies & Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Excellent communication, team membership, relationship management skills and a hard-working team player.
- Experience with web deployment technology specifically Linux/Nginx/Apache/Tomcat.
Operating Systems: Windows,UNIX/Linux (Sun Solaris and AIX)
Scripting Languages: Shell, Python,Ruby,Swift code,C,C++
Databases: MySQLSCM Tool
Continuous Integration Tool: Jenkins
ConfigurationManagement Tool: Chef, Puppet,Docker
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Cloud Technologies: AWS
Servers: Apache, Tomcat.
Jr. UI & DevOps Engineer
- User and Group administration in Linux and Solaris environment.
- Involved in complete Administration tasks on UNIX, Red Hat Linux and Solaris and documentation for the projects executed.
- Implementation and setup of local Linux disk backups using open Source applications.
- High ability to work on agile methodology.
- Managed Git repositories for branching, merging, and tagging.
- Working with broad range of AWS management services like EC2, Route53, AMI
- Configured and Managed Elastic Load Balancing(ELB) to avoid fault tolerance and avoid single point of failure of applications, hence provide high availability and network load balancing.
- Understanding and troubleshooting skills with networking communications and protocols such as TCP /IP, NFS, DNS, SMTP
- Implementing Puppet, Nagios, Chef and DevOps tools
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment in J Boss Application Server.
- Implemented Maven builds to automate JAR, WAR, and EAR.
- Worked on Installation and Configuration of chef server, agent nodes and an admin control workstation.
- Deployed and maintained infrastructure using chef server and agent nodes.
- Worked on Installation and Configuration of Chef Server and Chef-client (Nodes)
- Writing recipe in cookbook in chef
- Worked with Jira for creating projects, assigning permissions to users and groups for the project and created mail handlers and notification schemes for Jira.
- Involved in the installation and configuration of Nginx as a web server.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using GIT & Push tool along with Python and Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used local storage to store details of user for long period of time without managing cookies and server loads using HTML5
- Used JDBC for interacting with database.
- Implemented SQL queries.
- Developed Java classes for business layers
- Troubleshooting all kinds of UNIX problems and assisting users.
Environment: Maven, Jenkins, Git, JBoss, shell Scripting, PowerShell, Chef, Java, Build Forge, OpenStack, Ruby, Python, Shell Scripting,Html,JSP,CSS, UI Deploy, Linux (Ubuntu),& Windows