- A well - presented and result driven IT professional with 12+ years of significant and progressive experience in the areas of Engineering, Administration and Support of - Information Systems, Networks Infrastructure, Voice and Information Security.
- Skillful on Cisco unified communication manager and Contact Center solutions including CUCM, IPCC Enterprise, ICM, NICE Recording, CUIC Reporting, Customer Voice portal (CVP) & IPIVR.
- Strong hands on technical knowledge with proven ability to lead and motivate teams to ensure success and an excellent track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager 10.5, 8.5, 6.5
- ICM Scripting, Customer Voice Portal and IPIVR
- Cisco IM & Presence, Jabber, Voice Gateway, Analog Gateway VG224, Gatekeeper
- IP Phones: 7965, 7942, 6901, 6941, 8961
- Call recording Application: NICE, Harmony 3.0, Knoahsoft 1.6,
- Cisco UCAAS platform including CUDT tool, CPCM
- Routing Protocols : OSPF, BGP
- Routers: 1700, 2500, 2600, 3600, 7200
- Switches: 2950, 4500. 3750, 6509
- Working on ICM (Intelligence Contact Manager), CVP (Customer Voice Portal), IVR (Integrated Voice Response), PG (Peripheral Gateway) and other UCCE (Unified Contact Centre Enterprise) components, Cisco Unified Communication Manager(CUCM) and Cisco Unity Connection(CUC) for voicemail.
- Worked on IPT project for overhauling and replacing existing Avaya and many other phone systems to deploy all of Cisco Unified Communication technologies
- Wrote technical documentation on configuring UC features/functions and provisioning guides for CUCM, CUC & ICM
- Working on the project role for new site configuration, Migrations, Gateway replacements, Gateway IOS up gradations, IPT Migration, Call Manager up gradation, Cisco Unity configuration like Call Handler, Greeting administrator
- Managing a team of 8 members for IPT/UCCE Migrations & support.
- Working on all the above UCCE components i.e. Finesse, CUIC Reporting, ICM, CVP, IVR and PG.
- Deployed Cisco UCS C series server. Installed and configured ESXi 5.x and vCenter for UC on UCS.
- Worked on design and implementation of Dial-plan for Inbound and Outbound calls in CUCM Clusters
- Provided 3rd tier support to Users Globally utilizing Cisco Call Manager 10.5and Cisco Unity 10.5
- Provisioned and Supported Existing infrastructure of Cisco Voice Adds, Moves, and Changes to Voice Gateways, CTI Agent, Cisco Switch,T1s, and Call Routing.
- Managed day-to-day client and internal service requests and documented all services performed
- Completed configuration of call manager parameters and designed the new call flow which is beneficial for the organization.
- Identified gaps and improved the Service now work flow
- Planning, coordinating, tracking and executing site Migrations to centralized SIP based UcaaS (CUCM) environment.
- Understand requirements from client and create design documents.
- Deployment of phones, analog voice gateways, MGCP voice gateways and configuring call manager features using UCDT (Unified Cisco Deployment Tool).
- Member of Design / build team for preparing low level designs and handling UcaaS environment changes.
- Prepare and review design (HLD, LLD) documents, site migration plan, transformation implementation & test plan.
- Create Test Plan, Test scripts based on the LLD.
- Coordinating with Project management and ensuring we are meeting the checkpoints and benchmark during the entire Network migration practice
- Provide technical trainings, mentoring team, prepare and publish SOPs & process documents.
- Configuration & implementation of Cisco Analog Voice gateway (Cisco AVG 224) to connect Analog Phones, FAX etc.
- Implementation of Cisco IPCC with IPIVR.
- Configuration of IPIVR script, prompt management, Outbound Campaigns, Outbound/Inbound script & Voice Gateway Dial peer for Cisco dialer.
- Administration and development of ICM Script for Inbound & Outbound process.
- Administration & Troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communication Manager 6.X.
- Active participate in customer meeting, planning, designing & implementation.
- Configuration of Campaigns, Outbound script & Voice Gateway Dial peer for Cisco dialer.
- Involved in preparing SOW, SRND, LLD, NIP, and NRFU.
- Provide demos and POC to prospective customers.
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
- Cisco UCCE and IPT administration and troubleshooting on operation issues.
- Troubleshooting Cisco IPCC related Problems, Collecting and analyzing the LOGs and TRACE files for fault resolution.
- Installation and Configuration CTI OS Agent Desktop and CTI OS Supervisor desktop (Silent Monitoring) Knoahsoft 1.6.
- Working on BGP, OSPF protocol etc.
IMPLEMENTATION NETWORK ENGINEER (Team Leader)
- Deployment and Administration of Bank of Allahabad network comprising of links to more than 900 locations and corresponding ISDN backup from Data Center NOC.
- Configuration of OSPF & BGP on backbone. Configuration of Redistribution, Route Filtering with Route Maps and ACL.
- Deployment and Administration of IPSEC.
- Deployment of Leased Circuits, Channelized E1 configurations and PRI Implementations.
- Configuration of AAA and TACACS+ based Authentication, Authorization and Accounting.
- Implementation and deployment of Cisco ACS, Cisco Call Manager.
- Maintaining Daily checklist of all network devices which include health report, bandwidth report, and network uptime report.
- Active Participation in the customer meeting & Update on actionable and discussion.
- Configuration & maintain ISDN & Multilink line.
- Implementation of new lease line & troubleshooting problem.
- Implementation & configuration of end to end MPLS network.
- Configuration & installation of Router Cisco 7206, 3600, 2600 series & Huawei Router.
- IOS up-gradation of Routers and Switches.
- Working in Data Center for new lease line installation & troubleshooting problem.
- Configuration & installation of RAD Modem, Loop Modem.
- Working on TTML, MTNL, Reliance, Bharti lease line for link termination.