- Highly dedicated and self - motivated Network Engineer trained to oversee the complex network of an organization to reach efficiency with perfection and focusing on optimizing the performance. Self-driven and proactive with robust troubleshooting knowledge and outstanding communication skills backed with analytical aptitudes.
- Over 8+ years of practical work experience in the field of IT as a network engineer, with in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience on Routing and Switching, Wi-Fi portfolio and troubleshooting protocols such as RIP, VOIP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, SNMP and EIGRP.
- Complete knowledge about the installation and configuration of Cisco switches 2960, 3560, 2900, 3750, 4500, 6500, Nexus 7000, Nexus 5000, Alcatel 7705 SAR series, WS-C4948 and Juniper EX.
- Hands-on experience in implementing and troubleshooting of VLAN, VTP, STP, Trucking, Ether Channel MSTP, 802.1Q, VRRP, LACP, AAA, RADIUS, DTP, HSRP, GLBP, TACACS, Rapid STP (RSTP), Per VLAN Spanning Tree (PVST), RADIUS VTP, STP.
- Designing and configuration of BGP, OSPF on Juniper routers (MX960, MX480), Bluecoat Proxy SG300/600 and SRX Firewalls (SRX240, SRX550)
- Professional expertise in the department of implementation and analysis, troubleshooting and documenting the results of LAN/WAN architectures and excellent knowledge on IP services.
- Excellent knowledge on Sub netting, IP addressing, reverse & proxy ARP, VLSM and ARP and various ping concepts.
- Expert in handling routers such as 2600, 2900, 3600, 3900, 7200, 7600, ASR-901, ASR-903, ASR 5500, ASR-9010 and Juniper ACX, E, M, MX960 series.
- Clear concept about Physical cabling and IP addressing with VSLM implementing QIP configuration and DNS, TCP/IP and installation and configuration of proxies.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on GRE tunneling deployment, SSL, DMVPN and Site-Site IPSECVPN.
- Experience in design, Deploying & Troubleshooting F5 Load Balancer Includes BIGIP Series 5050V, 10000V, 8900, 6900, and 3900.
- Installation and Start-Up Procedures for SA Series 2500, 4500 and 6500 Appliances.
- Configure Juniper Network Secure access SSL VPN appliance to allow remote and mobile access.
- Configuration of security policies including NAT, PAT, VPN, SSL-VPN, Route-maps and Access Control Lists.
- Good experience with Cisco Call Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express.
- Hands-on with convert Checkpoint VPN rules over to the Cisco ASA solutions.
- Capable of observing and recording the traffic with various network management tools such as source file, Net flow Analyzer, Sniffer Infinistream, HP open View, Wire shark, solar winds, Cisco Works and Cisco ISE.
- Capable of creating the Access list design the route maps and distributed list.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience on multiple protocols such as EAP, PEAP, EAP-TLS, IEEE 802.1, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.11 and 802.1x.
- High level of expertise in multiple operating system like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Ubuntu, Asterisk, Linux, Red Hat Linux and MS Office Suite.
- Good experience in installation of VoIP and troubleshooting the issues, Digium Phone configuration and maintaining VoIP over VLAN.
- Administration Big IP F5 LTM for all Local Load balancing and use GTM for load balancing across Data Centers.
- Have worked with Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Virtual Appliances.
- Implementation and tuning of management capabilities and basic security features related to PA-2000 series security appliance using PAN-OS 6 including SSH and WebGUI access, custom rules, virtual-wire and routed interfaces, trust/untrust and dmz zones along with logging and auditing. Configured an IPsec connection between two routers using GRE tunneling to encrypt the multi-cast traffic.
- Professional expertise on Network Scanning and management, Hands on Altering and logging tools such as Solar Winds, Science and Log Logic, nCircle, PRTG, Net cool and Wire shark.
- Capable of Planning and Designing of small and medium size organizational LAN, VLAN, WLAN and WAN on both wired and wireless networks.
- Have designed and configured switches for VLANS and managed communication between multiple switches.
- Good knowledge on SDWAN /SDLAN.
- Good experience with OTV & FCOE on the nexus platform.
- Managed the A10 networks for balancing the traffic of the network.
- Hands-on IOS, NXOS and IOS-XR BXB to N7K-NXOS (MPLS) system test.
- Good understanding of various Palo Alto firewalls which works with different managing tools such as Palo Alto PAN, desktop antivirus, AMRD, IPS, NextG Firewalls, Authentication and VPN.
- Experienced in troubleshooting DNS/DHCP issues within the LAN network.
- High knowledge on troubleshooting and configuring DNS, DHCP, TFTP, TELNET, SSH, FTP and NFS.
- Hands on experience on several Ticketing Tools like JIRA, Change Management, Service Catalog, ePCR, SR, Remedy and IP center.
- Managed and monitored all the network hardware inventories using SSH, NTP, Syslog and SNMP.
- Hands-on with Load Balancers F5 LTM like 3900, 6900 for multiple application.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel and also can act as a mentor to less experienced personnel.
Networking: OSI Model, TCP/IP, UDP, IPV4, IPv6, Sub-netting, VLSM, Layer2/3, Advanced switch and router configurations (Cisco IOS).
Switching: V-lans, Trunking, Ether Channel, Port Fast, Up-link, STP, RSTP, PVST+, DTP, MLPPP, IEEE 802.1q, MPLS, ISL and dot1q, SMTP, Inter-VLAN Routing, Light weight access point.
Routing: RIP2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP v4, IS-IS Static Routing, Route.
Infrastructure services: DNS, ICMP, SNMP, ARP, IRDP, NAT, SNMP, SYSLOG, NTP, InfoBlox, DHCP, CDP, TFTP and FTP.
Layer 3 Switching: CEF, Multi-Layer Switching, Ether Channel.
Carrier Technologies: MPLS, MPLS-VPN.
Network Security: Cisco ASA5550/ 5540, NetScreen, Juniper SRX, Palo Alto, Checkpoints, AAA, Firemon, FREE RADIUS, CADA, LDAP, IPsec VPN, SSL VPN, IDS, IPS, Source Fire, Fire Eye, Cisco NAC (4.9.3), Cisco ISE and Cisco MSE. Aruba, RSA, RSA. 2 Factor, SIEM, Qradar, Tripwire.
Management tools: Wire shark, SNMP, Ethereal, Solar Winds, Net cool, Science Logic, Log Logic, EM7, Indeni, nCircle, PRTG, Blue Coat, Websense, Cisco NAC, ISE, Active Directory, Splunk, NTop,NET QoS.
Firewalls & Load Balancers: Cisco ASA 5585, 5550, 5540, Juniper SRX5400, 5600, 5800, Juniper Netscreen 6500, 6000, 5400. Juniper SSG Firewalls, Palo Alto PA-3060/2050, F-5 BIG-IP LTM (3900 and 8900), Blue Coat SG8100, AV 510, AV810.
OS: Windows (98, ME, 2000, XP, Sv2003, Sv2008, Sv2012, Vista, 7, 8), Ubuntu, Linux, Kali Linux, CentOS, FreeBSD, Red Hat.
Language: Unix, Turbo C / C++, basics in Perl and Shell scripting.
Confidential - Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Network Administrator
- Virtualized servers using VMWare and troubleshot for any performance issues and escalated to support.
- Configured the network details using Vsphere client and installed required software in RHEL environment.
- Built and administer remote sites VMware/vSphere 5.1 ESXi host and VM server environment.
- Support VMware/vSphere infrastructure, installing and configuring ESX hosts and all guests systems.
- Created various Virtual Machines with different OS for testing on a list of software.
- Implemented VMware vRealize Automation tool for creating, monitoring and troubleshooting VMs.
- Modified the hardware specifications of these VMs according to the requirement.
- Single handedly undertook the task of installing HANA, High-Availability Seamless Redundancy (HSR) configuration, HP Service-guard Cluster Configuration, workload installation and running those workloads on different exsi clusters.
- Deployed new windows server 2k12 R2 and activated Confidential windows license.
- Troubleshooting any issue arising during or after the entire process.
- Created various templates with different configurations from which VMs can be created easily.
- Racking and stacking on various switches, connecting redundant power supplies for all the switches and servers, configuring groups of switches in a redundancy mode, connecting various leaf switches to the spine switches and monitoring their status.
- Documenting the entire setup, creating a blue print of the physical as well as the virtual network and sharing with the team for assisting the team in troubleshooting issues.
- Configuring and monitoring HPE DL580G9, DL380G10 and Superdome Flex Server in the physical environment.
- Configuring the HPE servers with the physical switches, adding NIC and configuring them with the virtual switch in their respected port groups.
- Created various Jump Boxes assigned IPs, assigned routes, created users in the jump box for specific assess.
- Design assessment and gap identification between current and preferred end state including: VSphere, vCenter, ESXi, Resource pools, HA, DRS, DPM, host profiles, DvS, Storage configuration, security and Hardening, Horizon View pools, Connection servers, and supporting infrastructure components.
- In-depth analysis of Windows 7 and 10 OS images to ensure performance optimization and configuration adheres to VMware best practices
- Installed and configured various exsi servers along with daily maintenance
- Configured the network details using Vsphere client and installed required software in RHEL environment.
- Worked as a VMware Technical Support, Architecture & Solutions (ESX, vCenter, SRM, Cluster, Cloud, vSOM).
- Supported VMware View, Cloud Director, ESXI, vCenter, Operations Manager, vShield and ThinApp.
- VMware ESX, VMware vCenter Server, VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Virtual Machine migration from VMware 5.0 to 6.0.
Confidential - Newark, CA
Firewall Security Engineer
- Proficient in using firewall technologies including general configuration, security policy, rules creation and modification of cisco ASA, Juniper SRX and Fortigate.
- Strong experience in creating firewall policies as per the requirements on Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Juniper and Fortinet firewalls.
- AX deployment for Juniper SA.
- Responsible for implementing firewall technologies including general configuration, optimization, security policy, rules creation and modification of ASA and SRX and fortigate Firewalls.
- Configured ACLs to allow only authorized users to access service.
- Working on Traffic Migration from Cisco ASA firewalls to Juniper SRX and Fortigate.
- Extensive Packet level debugging and troubleshooting on Cisco ASA firewalls and Juniper SRX to resolve numerous network issues.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of ASA Firewalls (40+ firewalls) 5505, 5510, 5520, 5540, 5585.
- Responsible for planning, designing and implementing F5 BIG-IP LTM and GTM within the Confidential Enterprise.
- Updates patches and proactively monitors for any security vulnerability that may impact the F5 Appliance or the application.
- Installed and configured four (4) pairs of BigIP F5 3600 LTMs for Farmers / Zurich Insurance Data Center Migration.
- Have applied ACLs for Internet access to servers using Cisco 5550 ASA firewall and performed NAT.
- Responsible for overall firewall configuration implementations and policy installations across all platforms during maintenance windows including Juniper, ASA, and Fortinet for major enterprise network.
- Hands on Firepower IDS.
- Have done Juniper SA Active-Active Configuration, AX Series Configuration, AX Validation.
- Installed/managed ASAs through Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) and IPS through IPSManager Express (IME)/ IPS Device Manager (IDM). Configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting with Fortinet firewall and security.
- Extensive implementation of firewall rules on Juniper SRX 3600, SRX 650 and SRX 220 on a daily basis, using SPACE as well as CLI when needed.
- Resolved Customers request to create firewall policies for Cisco ASA, juniper SRX, Fortigate and NX-OS.
- Assists in CISCO ACE to F5 LTM migration.
- Troubleshooting problems related to DNS, DHCP and various IP conflict issues.
- Configured ASA 5520/5500to ensures high-end security on the network with ACLs and Firewall.
- Installation of Cisco Firepower Management Center with the switch to work with Cisco ASA to monitor the unwanted traffic flow.
- Worked with AX Series application delivery controllers and server load balancers, to support a Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances solution.
- Resolved 8 to 10 tickets per day which involved creating Access Control List, removing ACLs and migration.
- Resolving customers query over the phone as well as emails regarding the flow of traffic between different hosts and subnets to allow them to get a seamless connectivity between different networks.
- Worked on the CLI for tracing and creating ACLs between the source and destination for Cisco ASA, juniper SRX, Fortigate and NX-OS.
- Have worked with Remote client access, Network Admission Control (NAC), VPNs, SSL accelerators, WAN optimizers, DHCP controllers, and performance analyzers.
- Drafted, installed, and provisioned Cisco ASA, juniper SRX, Fortigate and NX-OS rules and policies.
- Have created Delta Config on Juniper networks where ever required.
- Experience with the deployment of network and/or server hardware within both corporate IP Networks and DMZ security Firewalled Zones, including design, specifying requirements, and troubleshooting network connectivity, routing, and firewall rules.
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users via ACL.
- Security auditing of perimeter/ Edge routers, identifying missing ACL's, writing and applying ACL's
- Configuring standard and Extended Access Control list (ACL) and ASA Firewalls.
- Provide Service Support to Clients regarding LAN/WAN connectivity Configuring and Modification of ACL, NAT Rules and Port numbers in ASA Firewalls using CLI and Secure CRT.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Network Engineer
- Deployed ISE Wireless solution for the organization.
- Configured Cisco ISE for Wireless and Wired 802.1x Authentication on Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Catalyst Switches, and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Installed Cisco Identity Services Engine and configured and customized Guest Portal for self-registration.
- Supported enterprise environment including: Aruba controllers, Airwave and APs/Cisco wireless controllers.
- Deployed 802.1x with PEAP for Employee Wireless Access.
- Create infrastructure performance reports and daily monitoring of ALL Cisco Wireless Devices.
- Resolve network/wireless related incidents on wide range of technologies including: Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Access Points, Cisco ISE, SolarWinds. Majority of Wireless issues were resolved via Cisco Prime.
- Assisted with AP placements throughout the site using Cisco Prime AP Maps and AirMagnet.
- Monitoring the performance of all the access points connected to the Wireless LAN controller of different locations.
- Used Air Magnet Survey and Spectrum Analyzer, analyzing collected RF data to determine cell boundaries, AP power settings, and noise and interference sources is preferred, but not required. Will determine AP placements and deploy APs, and perform post-implementation surveys in order to optimize WLAN performance.
- Updated Wi-Fi networks, conducted surveys of existing wireless networks.
- Manage Local Area Network by Maintaining VLANs and Wireless Aps.
- Worked with Solarwinds to monitor the health of network devices throughout the organization in different locations.
- Replaced old Access Points with new once in various locations and deployed the entire configuration process.
- Single handedly performed the HA configuration, configuring the secondary controller in a redundant mode.
- Worked with Juniper Networks Secure Access SSL VPN line including the 700, 2000, 4000, 6000, and 6000 SP.
- Undertook the project of converting all the access points connected to the network from local mode to flex connect mode.
- Configured Cisco, Catalyst 3850 Series IOS XE 3.6E, Using the Command-Line Interface and Web Graphical User Interface, CleanAir, Interface and Hardware Component, IPv6, Layer 2/3, Lightweight Access Point, Mobility, Network Management, QoS, Radio Resource Management, Routing, Security Stack Manager and High Availability, System Management, VideoStream, VLAN, WLAN.
- Upgraded Prime Infrastructure from 2.1 to 2.2.
- Involved in complete LAN, WAN, Extranet redesign (including IP address planning, designing, installation, pre-configuration of network equipment, testing, and maintenance).
- Configured and designed LAN networks with Access layer switches such as Cisco4510, 4948, 4507 switches.
- Configured EIGRP and OSPF routing protocols on cisco routers.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of wireless issues in the network.
- Implemented HSRP on the Cisco 2948G Layer 3 switches and EIGRP, OSPF on 2 Cisco 2610 routers, the Layer 3 switch, 3 Cisco 350XL Switches, Cisco 3524XL switches for load balancing and failover.
- Configured for Wi-Fi Standard QoS, Command Line Interface (CLI), Web interface (WebUI), Logical and Physical Interfaces, Creating Firewall Roles and Policies.
- Deployed Cisco Wireless controllers, loading an SSL Certificate (GUI), SSL Certificate (CLI), Configuring 802.11 Bands, 802.11n Parameters, DHCP Proxy, SNMP, Aggressive Load Balancing, Fast SSID Changing, 802.3 Bridging, Enabling Multicast mode, IP- Mac Address Binding.
- Experience with Supporting both Network and Security infrastructure in the data center environment and Campus environment, which involved with devices such as routers, switches, firewalls and wireless access points.
- Take care of the Logging issues of the F5 load balancer and how it works with the syslog servers making sure the communications through the switches and routers and firewall hops work as expected.
- Involved in designing and implementation of wireless IPT devices.
- Performed physical connection of switches, routers, Access Points and controllers in the data center.
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
Network Support Engineer
- Configured and aided in troubleshooting several networking issues including OSPF, EIGRP and BGP routing issues.
- Configured and provided support for S2S IPsec tunnels as well as remote users.
Assisting in troubleshooting of LAN\WAN issues.
- Proactively participated in configuring, implementing and troubleshooting of Cisco Routers (1911, 2851, 2921, 3945, series), Switches ( series) while monitoring Cisco routers (2900-ASR1001 series) and Cisco Switches (Cat 2900, 3850, 4500E, 6504).
- Develop and maintain the baseline Cisco IOS. Provide upgrade instruction to the Network O&M team on new Cisco IOS VoIP can be a benefit for reducing communication and infrastructure costs.
- Implemented Ticketing tools like JIRA, Remedy, IP-Center and related tools for logging the troubleshooting issues and the resolutions.
- Worked as point of escalation for operations team at Level 3 support on network related issues both during • normal operations as well as during major project role outs.
- Undertook Tier 2 technical support responsibilities consisting of detection, diagnosis and correction of issues.
- Perform the task to complete the Hub Installation, configuration and making sites UP and running on the network.
- Good knowledge and experience on commercial Wi-Fi configuration on wireless devices such as Cisco, Ruckus, Aruba.
- Was a part of the Architecture team who evaluates design details and provides information on current and proposed network infrastructure.
- Assisting various departments to meet their needs regarding Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN using Cisco ASA .
- Perform daily Intrusion Detection Sensor (IDS) monitoring to ensure that all sensors are active.
- Review the Security Information Management (SEIM) tool interface, as the tool correlates and aggregates alert data from multiple IDS sensor types and additional security devices.
- Configuring the Layer 2 and layer 3 routing and switching.
- Configured Wi-Fi settings for the organization.
- Serve as technical leadership for Cisco Identity Services (ISE) Security Consulting Services projects. Act as a delivery engineer within our strategic Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) specialization team.
- As an ISE Senior lead primary responsible to provide design, consulting and implementation documents to support ISE security services to the client.
- Worked with AMP on monitoring the traffic flow and analyzing the organizational threats and prioritizing the action required.
- Configuring routers using multiple routing protocols such as EAP, PEAP, EAP-TLS, IEEE 802.1, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.11 and 802.1x.
- Worked with the security engineer for gathering information and analysis through the Firepower and AMP for Endpoints products.
- Advise the security team on best security and configuration practices while helping them implement Firepower features into the organizational environment.
- Plan and execute changes to Websense Web Security Gateway proxy in response to evolving business requirements; increasing team member productivity and network security posture while providing timely internet usage reporting to management.
- Monitor, maintain and secure an upgraded wireless infrastructure using 802.1x; improving guest and team member satisfaction while resolving a high visibility network deficiency.
- Acting as a Technical Point of Contact and lead engineer for the implementation and upgrading of projects related to Network and Data Center Services (NDCS), Data Center implementation included Nexus 7000 Series & Fabric Extenders (FEX) Nexus 2000.
- Provided remote support with little or no physical access to the sites using various remote access tools, including, but not limited to Team Viewer, PCAnywhere, Remote Desktop, SSH, and SFTP.
- Working on Wi-Fi Portfolio by Configuring and Troubleshooting Wireless Access Points (WAP) and Wireless Controllers (WLC) for limited connections issue In Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN).
Network Support Engineer
- Installation and Configuration of Cisco Catalyst switches 6500, 3750 & 3550 series and configured routing protocol OSPF, EIGRP, BGP with Access Control lists implemented as per Network Design Document and followed the change process as per IT policy It also includes the configuration of port channel between core switches and server distribution switches.
- Configures Nexus 7010 including NX-OS virtual port channels, Nexus port Profiles, Nexus port profiles, Nexus version 4.2, 5.0, Nexus VPC peer link.
- Involved in configuring and implementing of composite network models consists of cisco 7600, 7200, 3800, 9000, CSR-1 series routers and cisco 2950, 3500, 5000, 6500 series switches.
- Involved in L2/L3 switching technology administration including creating and maintaining VLANs, port security, trunking, STP, RSTP, LAN security.
- Extensive implementation of firewall rules on juniper SRX 3600, SRX 650, and SRX 220 on a regular basis using space as well as CLI when needed.
- Maintain redundancy on cisco 2600, 2800, and 3600 routers with HSRP and VRRP.
- Configuration of Access List ACL (STD, Ext, Named) to allow users all over the company to access different applications and blocking others.
- Responsible for Checkpoint and Cisco-ASA-firewall administration across global networks.
- Configured IPX/SPX, HDLC, PPP, TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, RIP, &HSRP.
- Supporting EIGRP and BGP based PwC network by resolving level 2 &3 problems of internal teams & external customers of all locations.
- Coordinated with LAN/WAN engineers the development and implements security policy.
- Involved in the removal of EIGRP from all devices and making OSPF the primary routing protocol.
- Replaced outdated Cisco switches and routers in existing Data center and installed new Cisco switches and routers including migration of series router
- Responsible for network evaluations, troubleshooting a variety of network problems, and implementing various software and hardware upgrades efficient performance.
- Troubleshoot Cisco hardware, Inspected devices, read device LEDs, loose connections, cards, dirty devices, interior IOS upgrade, switch configuration usage of Visual Switch Manager, switch port configuration, port monitoring. Watch over Flooding Control/Network port.
Environment: Cisco 7200/3845/3600/2800 routers, TACACS, EIGRP, RIP and Vulnerability Assessment tools like Nessus, Red Hat, Solaris, Juniper VPN's and SSL.
Jr. Network Engineer
- Involved with the Systems team to Install, configure, & maintain AD, DNS, DHCP on Windows 2000 Server, also configured a FTP server; Installed configured & maintained MS Exchange Server.
- Knowledge and experience with DNS, DHCP, VPNs, Spanning Tree Protocol, and Virtual LANS.
- Responsible for Internal and external accounts and, managing LAN/WAN and checking for Security Settings of the networking devices (Cisco Router, switches) co-coordinating with the system/Network administrator during any major changes and implementation.
- Designed network connectivity and network security, between various offices and data center. Installed and configured routers including 1800, 2600 along with Cisco switches including 3750 and 6500.
- Responsible for Configuring SITE TO SITE VPN on VPN Concentrators series between Head office and Branch office.
- In-depth expertise in the implementation of analysis, optimization, troubleshooting and documentation of LAN/WAN networking systems.
- Assist the certification team and perform configuration of LAN\WAN technologies such as Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet.
- Configuring and maintaining file sharing services using SMB, FTP, WebDAV, and HTTP/HTTPS protocols.
- Maintain domain controllers, DHCP, DNS, active directory, IIS, file share, MS Exchange Server, and SharePoint.
- Basic to advanced L2/L3 switching implementation using VLAN(s), QoS, Port Security, and STP.
- Installation of small, medium, and large VoIP solutions using either ShoreTel, Digium, or Cisco hardware.
- Implementing 3750 Stackable switches using Cisco Stack Wise technology. Experience to review and evaluate current and future design issues as required maintaining network integrity, efficient data flow.
- Working knowledge of frame relay, MPLS services, OSPF, BGP and EIGRP routing protocols, NAT, sub-netting, also including DNS, WINS, LDAP, DHCP, http, HTML, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, OSPF, RIP, IPSEC, PPTP, VLAN, STP (Spanning tree Protocol), RTSP& Multicasting protocols.
- Responsible for all new product (Access Switches, Distribution layer switches, F5 load balancers, Routers) deployments for BOA forecasted growth and ad-hoc requests. Configuring, deploying server load balancers.
- Maintained and prepared network documents and diagrams of data centers and operational sites using VISIO. Provided support for troubleshooting and resolving Customer reported issues. Interacting with the clients by creating tickets for the issue and dispatching to the correct queues for resolution.
Environment: Cisco 2948/3560/4500/3560/3750/3550/3500/2960 , 6500 switches and Cisco 3640/12000/7200/ 3845/3600/2800 routers, Cisco Nexus 7K/5K, Cisco ASA 500, windows server 2003/2008: F5 BIGIP LTM, RIP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, LAN, WAN, VPN, HSRP