SharePoint, Red hat Linux, SCO Unix 7.0, Unbutu
Win XP, Win NT 4.0, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Rational Test Suite 2000, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Rational Robot, Crystal Reports
Quick Test Pro (QTP), Test Director, python, VLT, Jenkins
PERL, CLING. N2BB test harness, CORBA, JBOSS
MS Exchange Server 5.5 &2000
Lotus Notes, Test Link, QC (quality center), wiki
10/100baseT, Ethernet, ATM, NISDN
Hubs, Routers, Video Server Bridge
Picturetel gateway, Patch panel switchboard
Routers, hubs, switches, VMS
Microsoft networks, Novel 3.1X
E1/T1 lines, PRI/BRI
LAN, WAN, POTS, SPX/IPX, TCP/IP, ISDN
UDP, IGMP, STP, 802.1Q VLAN
HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SNMP
DNS, DHCP, PpoE, DNCS
MySQL, Phyton, JASR Log Analyzer, Eclipse, SVN, Notepad ++, JMeter, Jenkins, Agile Bug Tracking Software:
JIRA, Bugzilla, BugBase, PR Tracker, Pyro, SoftTrac,Change Synergy, ClearCase, OnTime
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Sr. SQA Engineer (contract - perm)
- Tested Samsung’s Gear devices for S Voice consistency, S Health, contacts, text messages. Flashed new firmware for Gear devices.
- Reviewed requirements and specifications for verifiability
- Maintained traceability of tests to requirements and specifications
- Formally validating that test infrastructure (SW and HW) is suitable for its intended use
- Create test strategy for new and existing features
- Created, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for both automated and manual execution
- Execute test cases and report results
- Created and executed testing API using Jenkins test tools.
- Lead implementing new features for new Samsung phones and wearable products into test cases.
- Worked with oversea teams assigning work.
- Lead Emactic tablet project testing Virtual Assistant software for Q1/ Q2. Met shipment dates.
- Define testing approach, test case creation, documentation, and execution of tests both manual and automation.
- Work closely with developers in resolving bugs or additional logs. Created scripts for new features.
- Created/update JMeter test cases along audio files spx or orpu.
- Tested on Android/Tizen platforms.
- Experienced in installations, retrieval of source code from SVN.
- Created/gave power point training for Gear and BT devices
- Mentored junior QA engineers.
- Work in an Agile test environment
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
QA Engineer (contract)
- Created test docs for out going systems.
- Verified installation on new laptop Windows Server 2008 VM software / hardware.
- Validated correct permissions were set for admin and users.
- Verify additional software functioned as designed on both desktop and laptop.
- Preformed power on test for monitors, projector, Cisco switch.
- Verify configuration for wireless EnGenuis device.
Confidential Cambridge, MA
QA Engineer: (contract)
- Test military simulation software.
- Executed tests as required to confirm functionality.
- Test interfaces of the simulation GUI FE and BE.
- Report new issues as they are found in OnTime bug database.
- Test cases were run in SpiraTest.
- Interface with software developers to explain issues, provide replication procedures, etc.
- Knowledge of source code control (CVS, SVN) and management operations.
Confidential, Boston, MA
SQA Engineer (contract)
- Tested DirecTV middleware that support Humax, Thomson, and Samsung STB’s.
- Responsible for triaging stress racks for Samsung H24/HR24, Thomson H24/HR24. Configured STB’s to run different bit streams and PPV programming.
- Configured STB’s to support multi-room DVR with the different connection types: DECA, Diseq, Moca, STB’s on Vivi network, with WPA, WEP networks.
- Hardware used Radyne Com Stream-DM240-AMC, digital modulator for testing all Direct TV bit streams.
- Flashed set top boxes with latest middleware builds.
- Tested DirecTV web application for recording up-coming programs.
- Tested iTV (interactive TV) with Game Lounge.
- Tested tru2way technology that enables cable companies, network programmers, consumer electronics companies and others to extend interactivity to television.
Confidential, Littleton, MA
Test Engineer (contract)
- Tested video streams using different medical devices like head camera, microscope, endoscopes, and room camera.
- Tested administrative privileges, set up new users and user rights and roles. Setup/configured hospital test environment for testing new software builds.
- Testing Advanced Development software for Video Conference Client to run on a pre-existing software platform called nStream.
- HIPAA Compliance with HIPAA privacy laws.
- Met software deliverables dates.
- Maintain and setup lab configurations for video conferencing Record/playback meetings/medical operations.
- Configure encoders and decoders set up network environment for testing.
- Verification/Validation of software releases. T
- Tested touch screen UI for nurses stations; which allowed nurses to schedule OR time frames and camera devices which would be used for recording operations.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
QA Engineer (contract)
- Duties include testing FIOS Multi room DVR software for both Confidential STB and Scientific Atlantic.
- Verification/Validation of software releases.
- Creating test plans, logging bugs into bug database.
- Tested FIOS widgets, TV guide, traffic reports, horoscopes, setup future recording, play back recorded programs, trick play verifying no artifacts during playback and trick playing recorded program.
- Tested variety of devices like game consoles, flashed stb’s, TV’s ect.
- Verified Emergency alert.
Confidential, Westford, MA
QA Engineer (contract)
- Tested Directv different bit streams and PPV programming.
- Used Legacy STB with Radyne Com Stream-DM240-AMC, digital modulator for testing all Direct TV bit streams.
- Created MPG transport stream content for analog and digital verification/validation.
- Created test plans, for OCAP verification.
- Adding new set top boxes to the DAC and defining what packages they will support.
- Provision STB on a Confidential DAC for encrypted content.
- Responsible for maintaining Perforce version control for windows simulator project.
- Tested different CCI Support system featured on the DAC 2.97.
- Created test cases for OCAP developed navigator.
- Tested the different connection types IEEE1394, HDMI, and S-Video.
- Verified connection types worked as specified from STB to PC with the different CCI levels.
- Flashed stb’s with updated middleware. Emergency alert verification.
Confidential, Boxborough, MA
Sr. QA Engineer (perm)
- Verification of software and hardware components on Confidential VOD server products.
- Tested 3rd party hard drives to ensure stability in storing VOD content.
- Tested content cloning from one drive to another.
- Tested back office software, which provided the user the ability too interface/services for the cable head-end.
- Tested access for customer support to modify and resolve customer issues.
- Directed ingest/streaming operations.
- Product code was java for the Stream Commander, C/C++ on the VOD server. Knowledge of IPTV. Created test scripts with QTP. Tested storage integrity form one storage array to another. Trained new employees on hardware and software.
- Maintain/setup lab configurations
- Tested MP2 and MP4 video formats
- Installation, configuration and verification of the entire VOD solution system to ensure it functioned as designed, satisfied marketing requirements and performed as expected. Performed standalone testing as well as integrations testing with Scientific-Atlanta and Confidential Head End components including; BMS, DNCS, Set-Top Box models and their associated IP and RF networking infrastructure.
- Quickly assimilated and effectively communicated cross functionally, any significant potential problems early in the product life cycle.
- Active participant of isolation teams in bringing about resolution to Customer impacting defects.
- Testing experience, of TCP/IP protocol suite including TCP, UDP, IGMP, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, and DOCSIS.
- Emergency Alert
Confidential, Charlestown, MA
Intake Representative (perm)
- Created standard operational procedures for Intake Department
- Trained new personnel on Pathways software, copied, logged, faxed patient information to other districts within the company