MS Office including advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, FrontPage, QuickBooks, Outlook, Lotus Notes, MS Project, Oracle, AS400, SAP, Visio, Crystal Reporting, GELCO Expense Management, and Kewill Online Shipping
Administrative Support Specialist
- Works closely with TEM, Client Services and Accounting departments to On - Board new TEM and UEM accounts for existing clients
- Creates, processes and files Letter of Authorization (LOA’s) for Wireline Providers
- Work with client and providers to gather service providers account numbers, service locations, invoices, provider contracts, Customer Service Records (CSR’s) and authorized approvers
- Create database profiles for each provider account and service locations
- Work with client and TEM department to maintain customer-specific custom data required for ongoing management and reporting
- Create and Validate provider portals; resolve portal issues (i.e. locked passwords)
- Process account inquiries, billing inquiries and refund checks for clients
- Process USPS mail for TEM and UEM accounts, including scanning for data entry team
- Any other projects or duties assigned
Office Manager - Contract
- Supports the General Manager and Sales Department
- Oversees and assist administrative personnel
- Tracks orders and reports as necessary
- Maintenance/Repair/Ordering of supplies for all office equipment
- Prepares paperwork for the Payroll Department of the
- Corporate Office
- Post Job Advertisement
- Conducts interviews
- Assist in Sales Training
- Utilized traditional and non-traditional data sources such as: LinkedIn, job boards, internal databases, search engines, social media, web mining, to identify candidates.
- Assisted recruiters with day to day activities such as updating candidate and client files in custom CRM software and generated list for cold-calling candidates.
- Administrative/Clerical duties. Created and maintained forms and other organizational processes to better organize the company and employees.
- Maintained accurate information in an ASP database of approximately 12,000 names.
- Prepared confidential information for clients, candidates, and executives of the company - including presentation materials, contracts, and other business documents.
- Researched industry newsletters, associations, and other relevant tools to manage movement in the industry.
- Scheduled and confirmed all appointments for both candidates and clients.
- Fielded incoming telephone calls and forwarded to the appropriate individuals.
- Pulled phone time reports and distributed them on a daily basis.
Administrative Assistant - Temp Assignment
- Assisted Adjusters with tracking status of pending claims as needed.
- Maintained documents in the Riskmaster system; closed files in Riskmaster and prepares files for storage, in keeping with established processes and procedures.
- Entered data in Daily Time and Expense system; prepares items for SalesLogix.
- Served as office receptionist as required, greeting and directing clients and visitors; answers telephones, greets callers, transferred calls, and responded to inquiries; provided information to callers within scope of understanding and responsibility.
- Composed electronic and hard-copy business memos, reports and correspondence. Proofread documents for accuracy. Prepared and filed electronic and hard-copy documents, using various software applications as required.
- Prepared and submitted invoices.
- Managed multiple assignments to assure productivity goals and deadlines were met.
Executive Assistant - Temp Assignment
- Provided administrative support to CEO, COO, CFO and Director of Development.
- Entrusted with numerous special projects and accounts to maintain superior contractor relations.
- Issued all documents related to renovation projects and equipment purchases including initial contracts, consultant agreements, purchase orders and change orders.
- Worked closely with EVP of Development and the Director of Development to evaluate and report market and industry trends.
- Assisted with financial monthly/quarterly asset management reporting to ownership.
- Heavy meeting and travel calendar management.
- Office management and administrative contact for building management and all vendors.
- Office Administration - Temp Assignment
- DixiePly via Dicker Staffing, Garland, Texas
- Served as an Office Assistant that helps with the daily activities of running the front office.
- Assisted the Inside Sales Group
- Reported, Invoiced, scanned, received, shipped and filed.
IT Administrative Assistant - Temp Assignment
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Maintained the SVP/CIO of the IT Department calendar.
- Answered and screened SVP/CIO phone calls.
- Coordinated meetings and arranged travel.
- Filed, faxed and copied documents as necessary.
- Answered Help Desk calls and dispatched to an appropriate responder.
- Logged in Help Desk calls in the Track-it Ticketing system.
- Ran and provided weekly Excel reports to management.
- Gathered Monthly and Quarterly reports from the IT Technicians for management to sign off on.