- Strong aptitude for working as part of diverse teams to identify problems, analyze solutions, and implement answers.
- Praised by colleagues and supervisors for motivation, for strong work ethic, and for going above and beyond the call of duty to produce outstanding results.
- Results - focused, bringing about effective changes through administrative expertise combined with excellent communication skills.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Document Verification
- Intranet Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Optical Scanning
- Payment Resolution
- Record Keeping
Confidential, Frederick, MD
Administrative Assistant Intermediate Level
- Creating Excel spreadsheets of building material orders that did not make it out for delivery. Daily sent emails of created spreadsheets to all salespersons and supervisors company-wide to alert them of which orders needed remedied and why.
- Entered data of quantities of products ordered, loaded, and shipped into company data base for records and invoices. Printed out billing tickets and verified which tickets belonged in which load packs for truck drivers to deliver to customers.
- Constructed and prepared vehicle trip sheets with order tickets for individual truck routes using company tracking system.
- Meticulously compared quantities of ordered products against quantities of products loaded onto truck and entered numbers into database then printed out tolerance report to show discrepancies.
- Coordinates with warehouse supervisor on all inbound /outbound shipments, will calls and other customer service issues.
Confidential, West Trenton, NJ
Electronic Data Management Clerk
- Created scan sheets for backfile conversion and individual unsorted mail documents to be electronically stored into OnBase.
- Responsible for accessing the Claim Petition queue within Workers’ Compensation Claim OnBase and indexed all Claim Petitions received from the Confidential . Matched the petitions to claims existing within ClaimCenter or forwarded to Claim Information Services queue for handling.
- Reviewed electronic court lists from the NJM Court Portal and accessed ClaimCenter in order to copy claim numbers and policy numbers onto the electronic list in the Court Portal.
- Imported petitions daily from COURTS ONLINE into OnBase system to update claim information and to create new Matters.
- Confirmed policyholder elections and accurately documented information onto spreadsheet
- Handling WCC emails and faxes, individually sending them into WCC workflow queues.
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
Consultant Data Entry Specialist
- Ensured immediate database access by Confidential employees to view 401(k) transactions, including payments, by timely and accurately entering large quantities of data; enhanced efficiency of database through essentially paperless system.
- Improved revenue by designing spreadsheet structure that cross-referenced multiple sets of data to verify critical information and eliminate errors.
- Guaranteed smooth resolution of issues by resolving inquiries from other departments about payment and paperwork problems.
- Precisely evaluated details of individual case applications; analyzed details of exact percentages elected, identified spousal consent form errors, and confirmed eligible plan distributions before approving petitions for distribution of funds.
- Coordinated participants’ requisitions with their supporting documentation to initialize transaction procedures for approvals.
- Organized distribution of 401(k) payment denials and approvals on a case-by-case basis.
Confidential, Flemington, NJ
Medical Billing & Collections Specialist
- Enforced HIPAA laws daily by shredding and removing files no longer needed that contained any and all personal data of patients.
- Dispensed incoming and outgoing mail.
- Handled all correspondence, including outgoing statements that were returned to our facilities due to undeliverable status, then tracked down the patients through listed contacts or other means in order to update their address within our system, therefore obtaining the needed information to receive payments for services rendered.
- Scanned documents into system so that file lookup is available for Explanation of Benefits details.
- Called patients and/or referring physicians to glean updated contact information. Meticulously investigated accounts searching for active insurance policies during dates of service. Contacted hospital billing department to make certain patient did not have Charity Care during dates of service.
- Conducted detailed aging reports on patients under the categories of “Undeliverable” or “Collections” when stipulations are met for accounts to be sent to collections.
- Constructed package for Collections Agency, which consisted of all Collections patients’ account reviews in Pdf form compacted and burned onto a disc. Amended patients’ overdue balances as write off.