- To continue my career with an organization that will utilize my administrative skills professional demeanor and organizational developmental knowledge to mutually benefit the success of the organization and enhances my personal growth.
- Organizes calendar, travel, and schedules meetings for President and Partners of BPI.
- Serves as a point of contact and liaise for the CEO with Board members, staff and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Tracks, monitors, and guides progress of projects, action items, and strategies to ensure they remain on course.
- Prepares and/or edits correspondences and presentations.
- Prepares, submits and tracks expense reports, maintain records and coordinate approvals of reports with accounting.
- Assisting COO and CFO in managing offices as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Designed and implemented a career growth program for external stakeholders.
- Measured the performance of projects and initiatives using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Managed relationships with consultants and clients.
- Responsible for consultant job assignments and evaluation of services.
- Implemented scheduling and delivery of customer services.
- Implemented, trained, and managed dashboard metrics for client and consultant relations.
- Supervised the day - to-day interactions between clients and consultants ensuring timeliness of responses and follow-through.
- Monitored budget and revenue forecasts for department, consultants, and clients.
- Utilized a consulting model (needs assessment, design/develop a solution, implement, and evaluate) to serve as project lead for Association-wide initiatives.
- Developed and maintained partnerships with external stakeholders including prospective and current clients and members.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Worked with the Chief Policy & Research Officer to ensure that PAEA’s internal and external operations are efficient in advancing the strategic directions of the association.
- Organized calendar, meetings, and travel for Chief Policy & Research Officer.
- Prepared meeting agendas, briefings, minutes, and other materials.
- Prepared and processed reimbursements request, invoices, monthly credit card coding, and expense reports.
- Managed department records and calendars for Government Relations, Professional Services, and Research Departments.
- Drafted and reviewed contracts.
- Built, administered, and conducted follow-up for surveys.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Greeted visitors, answered the telephone, routed calls, and provided general information over the phone and through email.
- Maintained personnel logs, documented current policies and procedures, as well as implemented new procedures for improvement.
- Maintained appointment calendar and scheduled meetings for meeting and conference rooms.
- Scanned documents, updated internal systems, and processed invoices.
- Prepared travel vouchers.
- Served as back-up for mail position.