- To obtain a position where I can design, build and maintain the infrastructure within enterprise networks while also continuing to build personal growth and increase my skillset.
- Multi - certified technical professional with experience maintaining enterprise networks
- Proven ability to lead seamless implementations and deliver next-generation technical solutions to improving network latency, which results in increased workplace productivity.
- Demonstrated success troubleshooting, to provide resolve and root cause
- Experience analyzing, designing, testing, and evaluating network systems, such as local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN) and SD-Wan
- Advanced knowledge SD-WAN, switching and routing and wireless networks.
- Advanced knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer needs.
- Familiar with Routed and Routing protocols. EIGRP, OSPF, IP/TCP, HSRP, VRRP,BGP, MPLS, H323, SIP, MGCP, SCCP, AD, DNS and DHCP.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Design, setup and configure complex switching and routing environments
- Creating, applying and troubleshooting configurations on the V-manage and v-edge devices (SD-WAN)
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software issues
- Creating and maintain network design documents using Microsoft Visio
- Remotely designing and upgrading demark connection with partner networks worldwide
- Upgrading Cisco switches and router with supporting IOS software
- Working in a team environment with team members, project managers and outside vendors
- Researching and advising on next generation network solutions
- Incident management and RFC creation with Service Now.
- Leading and implementing network duties as assigned by management
cisco voice engineer
- Cisco Communications Manager Administration
- Troubleshooting call routing issues
- Managing Exchange server including active directory accounts and profiles
- Analyzing call flow
- Building translation pattern between DID’s and CCM extension
- Building, removing and modifying IPT’s
- Managing CCM Global Directory
- Cisco Unity Administration
- Working with Remedy ticket system
Network engineer ii
- WAN circuit troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting BGP adjacencies.
- Determining the cause of network outages.
- Determining cause of high bandwidth usage.
- Build JRA context root mappings on the Cisco CSM/ACE load balancer.
- Analyzing and configuring cisco WAAS appliances.
- Traffic analysis with tools such as RTMT, Wireshark and others.
- Troubleshooting VOIP, CUCC, and CVP infrastructure.
- Wireless connectivity troubleshooting.
- Serve as escalation point and knowledge resource for level 1 network support.
- Incident management with HP Service Manager.
- Maintained and administered Cisco networks enterprise environment.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve Cisco hardware and software issues
- Lead on switching, routing and VOIP upgrades and implementations
- Participated in a rotational 24 by 7 callout process.
- Identified complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implementing solutions for data and voice network