Programming Languages: Python, C, HTML Familiar: Assembly Language, Java, C++, Shell Scripting
Tools and Technologies: IntelliJ, Git, GitHub, VMware Workstation, Jira, TestRail, Selenium, TCP/IP Protocol Suite, Wireshark, GNS3, Mininet, ITIL, AWS, OpenStack, Docker, Containerization, Jenkins
Operating System: Linux (Ubuntu, Kali, Centos), Windows Server (2008 R2), iOS
Networking Technologies/ Protocols: SDN, NFV, VLAN, NAT/Firewall, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, BGP, MPLS, OpenFlow
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Courses: CMPE 297: Software Defined Storage and Software Defined Data Centers.
- Promoted as Head TA for Fall 2017; would be leading weekly meetings and supervising two other TA’s.
- Assisted Professor in designing labs for the course: Labs on deploying OpenStack and working with its core services, Labs on Block & Object storage using NexentaStor and NexentaEdge products, Labs on ZFS File system.
Senior Server Engineer
- Worked on administration issues/network management associated with Windows, VMs and Citrix Servers.
- Handled server backups, storage and antivirus issues, SPOC for Hardware Issues.
- Initiated the use of scripts for performing User Access Management, reducing the activity time by 50%
- Improved the quality of reports generated and brought betterment in analyzing P1 - P2 Incidents. (million-dollar impact problems, root cause analysis)
- Developed a cost effective and compact product design for a multi-channel data acquisition system with specified industry standards and in a specified time frame, resulting into the best prototype for the firm.