- A healthcare professional with relative experience in leadership, management, administration and clinical sectors of healthcare implementation. Knowledge pertaining to business practices, leadership skills and support services. Rendering skills dealing with issues such as quality and process improvement, cost - saving strategies, and risk management. Versed in health management, compliance, risk and safety training. With experience related to business and public policy applied in the healthcare delivery system.
Confidential, Linthicum, MD
Compliance Project Specialist
- Experience with coordinating, communicating, and implementing extensive administrative support for compliance and risk/safety management committees. Including creating agendas, presentation materials and minutes.
- Deploying electronic compliance, risk, and safety educational and training modules to 700 plus employees on a quarterly basis.
- Creating, maintaining, and revising compliance policies and procedures to assure proper state and OSHA guidelines are met.
- Communicating and developing with other departments to keep compliance standards and risk content of their policies up to date.
- Experience with Merit Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and process changes for successful value-based care improvement. This included monitoring of 110 providers and 40 plus sites to assure quality values and standards were met for measures aimed.
- Creating and implementing educational employee guides and procedure outlines on MIPS requirements and data collection through electronic health record submission.
- Submitting providers for CMS requirements through websites and tracking scorecards to assure standards met proper protocol.
- Occupational health maintenance of employee health and safety information. Including screening documentation upon hire, exposure information, OSHA injury logs, communications with TPA, and health provider entities involved in injury reporting.
- Managing and reporting quarterly logs of compliance inquires and activities. Including compliance calls, government inquiries, audits, and training mandating.
- Sanction screening and internal monitoring for trend analysis data frequency.
- Completing timely investigation for external government agency reviews, subpoenas, audits and investigations. This includes; medical record retention, corrective action planning and implementation.
- Relative experience in assisting the annual risk assessment and development of compliance work plans. With collaborative management to ensure actions are implemented and delivered properly.
Confidential, Pasadena, MD
- Performed a variety of administrative and clinical duties to proactively and efficiently identify and respond to needs of the patients, medical office staff, and physicians.
- Worked in conjunction with other staff members to ensure operational standards were meet on a day-to-day basis.
- Serviced the needs of patients ranging from age 18-95
- Performed clerical and data entry as directed by the provider. While establishing, maintaining, and revising departmental and patient records.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the value of teamwork by building strong relationships with patients, families, co-workers, and the surround community.
- Displayed cooperative and collaborative performance of duties to promote a unified workforce. As well as, to assure patients quality of care was at high standards.
- Served as a patient/customer advocate when needed.
- Administrative duties included; Aethna and Epic EHR implementation. macro template building, MIPS Review/ Implementation, Chronic Care Management over seeing and documentation. Medication and prior authorization indication. Front office duties such as; billing, conference calls, mailing, filing, insurance registering, and scheduling.
- Clinical duties included; EKG, Phlebotomy, vaccination administration, medication management, urinalysis, and disease program management.
Confidential, Pasadena, MD
- Providing essential care and monitoring for 20 plus children throughout the day.
- Generating and maintain daily records of children’s individual activities, behaviors, and meals.
- Contributing to medication and hygiene requirements among specific children.
- Organized documentation for parental and administrative purposes.
- Upheld standards to maintain safety for individuals and environment.
- Implemented tactics that promoted physical development.
- Improved language development, social skills, and understanding of basic scientific/ mathematical concepts.
- Developed quality working relationships by assisting and supporting coworkers and parents.
- Proficiently multitasking in order to meet needs of children and organization.
- Sustained client/parental confidentiality in accordance with published organization guidelines.
- Attending telephone conferences, greeting parents, scheduling curriculum and handling cash transactions regarding parental/company guidelines.tion for Dermatology and Internal Medicine Practices.