- IT Network Infrastructure Engineer with Data Center expertise. Experience in installation, and administration of data and voice networks, wireless, virtual, and cloud technologies. Proven track record reducing operating expenses and increasing organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Possess excellent communication, leadership, and problem solving skills, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Firewalls, Routers, and Switches
- Network Monitoring
- Citrix, and VMware Administration
- Windows, and Linux Administration
- Exchange and Active Directory
- DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Configures, and troubleshoots Windows, VM servers, MPX 9700 Netscalers, XenDesktop VDI servers for production, AT, and development environments.
- Plans and implements master image updates, GPOs, VMware tools, and Symantec upgrades, Active Directory changes, patching, and performance optimizations.
- Upgrades NetScaler Gateways with enhanced FIPS, and TLS security features, and high availability for redundancy.
- Integrates Citrix Director, Command Center servers into environment providing real - time reporting, and statistics.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
Server Break Fix Engineer
- Isolated, and restored Linux enterprise server hardware, and operating system faults. Performs diagnostics, and health check verifications for production operation.
- Provided troubleshooting, and support for eBay, and PayPal networks. John Zoretich Page Two
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
IT Network Operations Analyst
- Performed Tier II incident, problem, and change management while consistently meeting, or exceeding defined SLA requirements using ServiceNow, and Remedy software applications. Provided 24/7 after hours, and on-call support.
- Configured Juniper firewall access for thousands of VPN clients, and resolved connectivity issues.
- Corrected issues with Citrix XenApp servers, data collectors, datastores, receivers, and user profiles. Re-created profiles, isolated fault conditions, and resolved login issues to maintain performance integrity.
- Provided administration, and support for over 150 Citrix XenApp Servers across multiple farms.
- Re-established connectivity to remote sites, and servers using VMware to restart virtual hosts, servers, and perform maintenance activities, eliminating the need for additional personnel, or assistance.
- Reduced network vulnerabilities by identifying, and removing hundreds of inactive network accounts. Improved account cleanup procedures, and SOX compliance.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Datacomm Analyst III
- Planned, coordinated, and implemented the relocation of an entire datacenter reducing the annual operating cost by 50%.
- Upgraded Cisco switches with in-line power, and migrated analog phones to digital which reduced the cost of voice circuits by 75%.
- Managed over 1,000 Cisco IP phones, voicemail accounts, and configured Cisco Call Manager, Unity, and Blackberry devices.