- IT Solutions Consultant/Analyst/SME with Years of experience with Architecting/Planning/Design/Deployment/Automation/Management/Administration/Operations/Technical
- Support/Troubleshooting skills, through ITSM best practices ITIL Framework and ISO Standards, looking for a company, to grow with, to take full advantage of my IT / Customer service skills to take it ahead of the competition through Modern IT Solutions application.
- As an Azure Architect/DevOps/Administrator, I design compute infrastructure, data and networking implementation, security and identity solutions, Continual Integration and Continual Deployment…
- I Provide Solution options to any Projects, Challenges, Problems, issues the company faces (no need to outsource new projects to a third party company - that is what we (IT department) are for (to save the Organization money).
- Display ethical behaviorMeet personal commitments, Adhere to organization policies and proceduresDemonstrate a positive attitude.
- Passion for Emerging Technology,Innovation,Automation,Modern Data Center to be ahead of the competition
- Passion for New Projects and Challenges.
- Advanced Engineering and Troubleshooting skills for the Support and Maintenance of Endpoint Technologies.
- Tech-savvy, Sound Business, Leadership, communication skills, innovative.
- Listens to customers to understand their needs and translate the requirements to the best solution.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, Fast learner.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to multi-task with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Speaks: English, French, Spanish…
- Love to Travel anywhere in the World and The US (100%).
- Willing to dedicate myself to learning the product the company support and Technologies it uses…
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and daily Cloud Services improvements.
Hybrid Cloud Confidential AZURE: Public, Private or Hybrid; IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Hyper-V, System Center 2012 (SCCM, SCVM…), MAS, ASM, ARM, ASMT, ACC, IDM, MIM, Azure, Securtiy Center, Log Analytics, ARM Temlates, GitHub, AAD Premium Connect, sExpressRoute, O365 Online admin center; iCloud, OneDrive, Box, Google Drive…
Amazon AWS: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, AWS console manager, Elastic BeansTalkS3, AMI EC2, IAM, AWS direct connect, Directory Service, AD connector…
Azure Integration with AWS Scripting: Azure Powershell, Powershell ISE, Visual Studio 2017, Json ARM Templates…
Hybrid Operations Management: Ms Azure OMS, SCOM, SCCM, EMS, vSOM, IBM BigFix, Confidential iFixIt…
Automation: Azure automation, Powershell, Scripts, ARM Templates, GitHub Templates Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, OMS, SCO 2012, Runbooks, DSC, Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code, DevOps Service/VSTS, ARMVIZ, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes for Containers, Deployment Automation
Virtualization: VMM, SCVM, Hyper-V, VMware vSphere, Citrix XenServer…
Disaster Recovery: Windows servers backup/restore, SCDPM, Backup Exec/Netbackup, Veeam… backups/restores, Disaster recovery master/media server, ASR, Ms Azure Backup, Recovery services Vault.
DDI: (DNS, DHCP, IPAM) Provision IPv4/IPv6 Addresses, Manage DHCP ranges and reservationsManage DNS resources records Microsoft / Infoblox / Bluecat.
VoIP: Cisco IP Phones setup/configuration (7945, 8811) via CUCM / UNITY.
LAN/WAN/WLAN: Routers/ Switches/ AP/ NLB, NAT/ PAT, VLANs, RIPng, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS Frame Relay, MetroE, TCP IPv4/ IPv6, DNS, DHCP, ACLs, UAG, VNETs, CDN, Traffic manager, VPN gateway ExpressRoute, S2S, P2S, Application gateway CiscoWorks, Nagios/Icinga, IPAM, Wireshark, Cisco Network assistance Monitoring,Diagnosing, Troubleshooting, Debugging, Syslog, Events log Azure Virtual Data Center Network Azure Front Door Service, Virtual Network, VPN Gateway, ExpressRouteER Direct, Application Gateway, CDN, Traffic Manager, Network Watcher...
Security: IPS/IDS,Firewall ASA, Load Balancers, NSG, DMZ perimeter, Sophos,BitlockerRSA 2 factor,Global Connect, IBM BigFix, Network Watcher, Azure DNS Netwrix auditor, Backup Exec / Netbackup master servers or Appliance, WSUS… Windows Defender, Windows Firewall…
Servers: Backup Exec, Netbackup, Confidential OS 2008, 2012 R2, 2016, DC… Maintenance, Patches/Updates WSUS, Support, Administrative tools SMMMC, ADUC, ADAC, OMS, SC 2012 suite
Ms Office servers and the Cloud: Exchange server 2013/2016, Skype for Business server 2015/2016, Sharepoint server 2013, Project server 2013
Desktop: Desktops, Laptops, IP Phones, Printers, Peripherals…
Imaging / Migration / Deployment: MVMC, WAIK USMT, ADK, MAP, ACT, DISM, WDS, MDT, GHOST, PDQ
Tablets, Phablets, Smart phones: IOS, Android, Windows
MS Office Suite: O365 Pro Plus (Word, Excel, Outlook OWA, Powerpoint, Skype for businessProject, Visio), CRM…
Google: G Suite (Gapps)
Windows OS: Windows XP/7/8/10 Server 2008, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
Mac OS: Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra Server 5, JAMF JSS (Casper suite 9)
Linux distros: Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu server LTS 1604, Fedora…
Cisco: CUCM, CME, UNITY, IP Communicator, VPN/ AnyconnectCisco Conferencing Arkadin, Webex
IDM/IAM/MIM: AD -DS, AD FS, AAD FS, AAD B2B, AAD B2C, ADUC, ADAC, Azure AD ConnectACLs, GPO, OKTA; SAML, SWA, OpenID WS-FED, OAUTH
AntiVirus/Malwares: Windows defender, MalwareBytes, TrendMicro…
Storage: SAN, StorSimple, Blobs, Jbod
Mobile computing: IOS, Android, Windows, MobileIron, JAMF JSS (Casper Suite) MDM…
Remote Connection: RSAT, Cisco VPN/Anyconnect, RSA 2 factor authentication, GlobalProtect
Operating systems: Platforms Cisco, Windows, Mac, Linux
Ticketing systems: Web Help Desk, Jira, Teamdynamics, Solomon, Remedy, ServiceNOW
Azure Cloud Services Consultant
- Plan and Design Azure Hybrid Network: connectivity - On-Prem to Azure, Internet to Azure, Azure to Azure...
- Architect and Implement Hybrid IAM strategy: AD and AAD
- Member of Advanced Analytics Team using CIS Technologies - Data Catalog, ADF, ADS, DL, SQL DW, Pwr BI, ML
- End-to-End On-premises Datacenter Migration to the Cloud.
- Architect Azure AD integration to Azure Services - IaaS, PaaS (SQL, Containers, Web services..) thru Automation.
- Architect and deploy among others DevTest Environment through Automation (Chef, Puppet, JSON templates…)
- Architect and implement Azure Databases Environment .
- Create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures , and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Provide Recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption .
- Architect and Deploy Data Factory Pipelines .
- Design state-of-the-art Technical solutions on Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms.
- Architect, Deploy, Operate few PaaS (Platform as a service) Solutions.
- Architect and deploy Active Directory B2C Environment.
- Author few Runbook documents.
- Configure few Microsoft Azure subscriptions
- Assist in the evaluation of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS , private, hybrid, public cloud services
- Create high level architectural diagrams describing the Solution
- Create a high level design and implementation of a base networking, storage, identity, and computational infrastructure in the Azure subscription model.
- Provide subject matter expertise surrounding the implemented Hybrid Cloud
- Containerize using Docker and Kubernetes
- CICD - Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using VSTS
- Author scripts (Arm Json Templates, Powershell) as needed
- Provide architectural guidance by comparison: proposed designs against Confidential recommended practices
- Establish Azure as a platform for cloud-based applications and services.
- Plan Azure subscription activities which include designing the organization’s subscription, administrative, naming convention, information security, and billing models.
- Learn, learn, and learn by staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to Azure (Roadmap) and other public cloud platforms (Cloud Emerging Technologies).
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 80/20%).
Office Servers Consultant
- Architect and Deploy/Upgrade Ms Office Servers on Premises: Exchange 2016, Sharepoint 2013Project 2013, Skype for Business 2015, from Design to Operation/Production.
- Architected and Deployed a New Application to Azure Cloud, from Design to Operation/Production.
- Recovered all Nuane DataCenters servers Data, (500 + servers, all over Europe (Belgium, Austria, HungariaEngland…)) that were infected by the Ransomware virus.
- Then, Maintained those servers (updates, patches, upgrades, hardening, run optimization analyses…) for Optimal perations.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Hybrid Cloud Architect
- Design and Implement Business cases (scenarios), Third party PaaS (provision Apps by using Azure Quickstart Templates, create Azure managed Apps, Implement Docker Swarm and Kubernetes Apps), Confidential Azure Compute Infrastructure and Networking, Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Storage and Data Access Strategy, Applications that use, Mobile services, Notifications, a Web APIDesign, advanced Applications, Web Applications. Secure Resources
- Design a Management, Monitoring, Business Continuity and Automation Strategy.
- Cloud Services, VNets, Active Directory, Storage, VMs, Web Apps for Azure Infrastructure.
- Design and Implement DevOps
- Deploy Visual Studio Team Services with Continuous integration (CI) and Continuous development (CD); deploy CI/CD with third party platform tools (GitHub, Chef, Puppet)…
- Design and implement Kubernetes applications on Azure Container Service (AKS):
- Create container images; manage container images using Azure Container Registry or Docker Hub; build YAML application definition; scale applications; update running applications; monitor using Container Monitoring solution in Log Analytics; build development cluster; manage configuration values…
- Implement Cisco IP Routing, IP Switched Networks and Tshoot & Maintain Cisco IP Networks
- Design/Manage/Implement/Operate/Administer/SupportDataCenter, Network Infrastructure, Servers/Dekstops/MobilesDisaster Recover (from Viruses like Ransomware virus variants and others disaster): recover catalogs and restore servers to latest backup from Windows Servers backup/restore, SCDPM, Backup Exec / Netbackup, Veeam, ASR…Backup/Restore apps.
- Network Infrastructure setup: CISCO 3-tiers: Core, Distribution, Access Switches, or 2-tiers:Spine and leaf, Network perimeter/DMZ (security appliances - IPS, IDS, Firewall, proxy server, VPN concentrators, Edge Gateway…); Routers, Switches,,DataCenter: Blades and U1, U2, U3 Rack Servers farm/cluster, ISCSI/SAN Storage, Backup servers
Sr Systems Engineer
- Lead and Responsible for daily system administration and management of the overall technical systems, including serves, infrastructure assets, data, backups, redundancy, circuits, Virtualization, SAN. Resolve any fire and troubleshoot urgent applications, networking, virus/malware, backup, storage, alerts/monitoring, Active Directory, and Cloud Migrations.
- Identify any issues, isolate the cause and correct, then perform root cause analysis, and solve permanently and document.
- Network experience with Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches and Security experience with VPN, SSL, Palo Alto
- Virtualization technologies such as VMware, OpenStack, NSX
- Install Linux / Windows Servers in Host and Compute EnvironmentInstall and Configure Windows Server 2012 (and R2), Administer AD, Manage and Configure, Group
- Policy, Network Services and Policy, Hyper-V, Design File and Storage SolutionsConfigure High Availability, Design, Identity and Access Solutions, Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Install Windows Server 2016, Implement, AD DS, Identity Federation and Access, Windows Server
- 2016 storage solutions, Hyper-V, Windows containers, High Availability, DNS, IPAM, Connectivity and
- Remote Access, Software-Defined Networking, High Performance NetworkMigrate 2003 windows Active Directory to Windows 2012 R2: Transfer FSMO role, Modify the AD D
- Domain Controller, the Schema Master, and remove 2003 windows server from the Global Catalog.
- Implement, Manage and Support DirectAccessSecure, Maintain and Monitor Windows Server 2016 environment.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary…
Confidential, Denver, CO
HelpDesk / Technical Support
- Support and secure access to data by properly using authentication, access control and encryption for an organization.
- Networking: Apply core concepts and protocols such as IPv4, DHCP, DNS, and subnet mask to set up and support wired and wireless networks.
- Also I setup the Cisco Switches and Routers that Wachovia uses and Configured, The configurations were done through the Configuration center automatically…