- An experienced IT professional with 20+ years of experience in network and systems engineering including AWS, Azure and Office365. Possesses strong ability and desire to learn new technologies and best practices. Provides excellent customer service with strong problem - solving skills and a can-do attitude. Received multiple customer accolades for fast response and effective technical problem solving.
Applications: Deltek CostPoint, Deltek Time, Expense Self Service, Exchange 2016/2013, SharePoint Online, 2013,2010 Veritas Backup Exec, MS Data protection Manager, Symantec SEPM, Samsung Officeserv, PuTTY
Platforms & OS: AWS, Azure, VMware, Office 365, Windows Server 2016/2012/2008, SQL 2012/2008, IIS, Windows, Apple, RHEL, Oracle
Tools: Deskpro, Jira, VSphere client, Nessus, Tenable.io, Office365 Admin Center, AWS Management Console, IBM Cognos, MS SysInternals, Dell OpenManage
Methodologies & Best Practices: CMMI Level 3 SVC, CMMI Level 3 DEV, ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, Agile, DevOps
- Successfully planned and executed Office 365 migration for corporate user groups including government facing groups with zero negative service effect.
- Supported the migration to and implementation of multiple AWS instances and environment.
- Successfully migrated to Office 365 on time, within budget and with zero negative service impact.
- Designed and established the TCI Innovation Lab’s infrastructure for fast-paced development leveraging CI/CD with DevOps culture.
- Design and implement additions, deletions and major modifications to the company wide network infrastructure in coordination with corporate leadership.
- Responsible for all aspects of network security including: data security, data integrity, disaster recovery, intrusion prevention, anti-virus, software updates and maintain the SSP.
- Instrumental to company achieving ISO 27001/9001/20000 and CMMI Level 3 SVC/DEV certifications in developing and consistently maintaining proactive security posture, disciplined systems administration, and secure network engineering.
- Established VPN Cloud network with AT&T to establish secure seamless communication between corporate and field offices.
- Collaborate with departmental and field office managers to anticipate and provide solutions for present and future business requirements.
- Provide administration, technical support and configuration management for all IT hardware assets and software applications.
- Negotiate and maintain contracts with vendors for all data and telephone communications.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support for all corporate network users and field office administrators.
- Maintain, monitor and secure all LAN and WAN connectivity.
- Procurement of network hardware, supplies and 3rd party IT services
- Develop technical documentation for all aspects of IT such as network diagrams, systems configurations, system security plans, and user guides.
Sr. Network Engineer
- Managed all aspects of the Corporate network infrastructure.
- Designed, installed and maintained VMware hardware and software environment.
- Designed and implemented Video Teleconferencing capability throughout company
- Migrated all corporate servers to VMware virtualized environment.
- Maintained all Corporate services including Deltek Costpoint and TESS, Exchange
- Responsible for all aspects of network security including: data security, data integrity, disaster recovery, intrusion prevention, anti-virus and software updates.
- Provided administration, technical support and configuration management for all IT hardware assets and software applications
- Provided technical support for all corporate and field office network users
- Managed and administered the corporate network.
- Designed, supported and monitored the network hardware infrastructure and performance.
- Configured, installed, and repaired servers and network clients.
- Administered the corporate e-mail system (MS Exchange) and all user accounts.
- Provided hardware and software support to network users directly and remotely.
- Maintained Internet connectivity and router configuration and performed LAN/WAN troubleshooting.
- Implemented network virus protection packages and updates and provided remote access to network to users
- Supervised the manufacturing of computer systems, including the assembly, testing, quality control, delivery, and inventory control of all computer equipment.
- Managed the schedule for all builds and deliveries and coordinated with salespersons and vendors to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Established, designed, and managed the company manufacturing facility throughout its growth.
- Acquired expertise in the manufacturing, shipping and delivery requirements of overseas delivery orders.
- Developed, implemented and monitored quality control procedures to minimize system failures.