- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem - solving, and customer-service skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Banner, and Confluence
- Effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Oversees administrative activities for the Office of Project, Planning and Delivery
- Serve as Procurement Card Administrator
- Schedule meetings and prepare materials for PPD meetings and workshops
- Assemble contracts and professional services agreements for architects, engineers, and contractors
- Provide administrative support to the Sustainability, Energy and Engineering Group
- Ensure internal and external customers receive timely administrative support and follow up services
- Provide contact with department directors, division administrators, department management, and executives outside the department on a regular basis to organize meetings, obtain and share information for current and future projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Managing Administrative Assistant
Confidential, Glassboro, NJ
- Supervised the daily operational functions of the Office of the Vice President of Student Life and Dean of Students.
- Effectively maintained a complex calendar for the Vice President and Dean of Students using Outlook and developed more efficient office procedures.
- Created an information brochure for students withdrawing from the university.
- Created an office training manual and conducted training sessions for student staff.
- Attentively counseled students seeking academic and personal guidance.
- Successfully acted as staff liaison for the Board of Trustees Committee, the Rowan/SOM Student Services Integration Committee, the Situation Threat Assessment Team, and the Division of Student Life managers team.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills while responding daily to a high volume of calls, emails, and in-person inquiries.