Experienced multifaceted SCCM Engineer seeking a position in SCCM or IT security that commensurate my experience.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows server 2003, 20082012, 2016, MAC
Monitoring Software: Solarwinds, Smarts, SSRS reporting services
Applications: Citrix, Active Directory, Exchange Console, RDP, VPN, Microsoft Office - 2003, 20072013, Office 365, Command Prompt, McAfee Endpoint Protection, Bit9, NAC consoleSCCM 2012, SCCM CB, Nessus, Powershell, AWS
Remote Tools: Bomgar, Team Viewer, Log Me In, Dameware
Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Smart phones, Blackberry’s, Tablets, Printers, Scanners
Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, LAN/WAN, DHCP, UDP, Ping Utility, nslookup, Tracert
Ticketing Systems: Remedy, Service Now
- Deploys all software updates and patches throughout the environment.
- Creates and deploys 3rd party application packages to all machines.
- Maintains and administers servers in SCCM environment.
- Built Windows 7 and 10 images with SCCM task sequence.
- Built PXE environment to perform imaging with SCCM.
- Mitigates vulnerabilities in the environment with Nessus and utilizing SCCM.
- Maintains the latest CIS Benchmarks with GPO’s and Nessus scans.
- Administers all AWS- located and physical servers in the environment by troubleshooting, patching and installing applications.
- Works with IA to resolve Bit9 related incidents.
- Manages user’s accounts and permissions through Active Directory.
- Migrated 2012 SCCM environment to new SCCM Current Branch environment.
- Migrated all Windows servers from .
- Automated installing McAfee agent with Confidential and encrypting machines through ePO console.
- Troubleshoots and fixes desktop issues that are escalated up.
Tier 2 Sr. Support Specialist
- Resolves complex issues which were escalated up to our queue and provided remote support.
- Handles Microsoft Office 365 troubleshooting and escalations.
- Extensive work in the exchange console with creating mailboxes and setting permissions.
- Creates and modifies accounts utilizing Active Directory.
- Assists on SRT’s with networking and server groups to resolve outages.
Confidential, Stafford, VAGeneral Manager
- Performing diagnostics for clients by testing hardware and running scans for viruses.
- Backing up all of customer’s data so they do not lose vital information.
- Removing all viruses and infections on client’s computers.
- Replacing bad hardware which includes hard drives, power supply, memory, etc…
- Re-imaging computers to take care of software issues.
Confidential, Fredericksburg, VA
- Configured and administered all technical aspects within the office network.
- Manage the day to day operations as well as maintaining productivity between two locations.
- Increase book of business for agency and manage the retention of clients.