- Obtained signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
- Coordinated office inventory by restocking supplies and placing purchase orders.
- Made travel arrangements for management and executive staff.
- Sorted, received, and distributed mail correspondence between departments and personnel, including parcel packaging, preparation, and efficient shipping.
- Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
- Created detailed expense reports and requests for capital expenditures.
- Provided clerical support to company employees, including copying, faxing and file management.
- Answered telephone inquiries from clients, vendors and the public.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Office management
- Customer and client relations
- Documentation and reporting
- Contract negotiations
- Excellent communication skills
- Database management
- Sorting mail
- Excellent planner and coordinator
- Database administration
- Microsoft Word expertise
- Data entry
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
- Documents filing
- Invoice preparation
- Advanced clerical knowledge
- Administrative support
- Document conversion
- Travel arrangements