- Over 8+ years of experience in IT industry with in Configuration Management, Change/Release/Build Management, System Administration, Support and Maintenance in environments like Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS and expertise in automating builds and deployment process using Python and Shell scripts with focus on DevOps tools and AWS and Azure Cloud Architecture.
- Experience in AWS, creating, importing and launching volumes, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SES, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SNS, Route 53, Lambda, security groups, Autoscaling, ELB, NACL in the defined VPC to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Experience to manage IAM users by creating new users, giving them a limited access as per needs, assign roles and policies to specific user.
- Experience in different migration services like AWS Server Migration Service (SMS) to migrate on - premises workloads to AWS in easier and faster way using Rehost “lift and shift” methodology and AWS Database Migration Service (DMS), AWS Snowball to transfer large amounts of data and Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration.
- Experience in building AWS Infrastructure resources, like physical machines, VMs and even Docker containers using Terraform from Code
- Experience in automated Cloud Formation (JSON Scripts) for creating/administrating the instances with Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancers across different Availability Zones.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, and Auto-Scaling.
- Experience in Azure SQL Databases - created and configured the SQL Database and restored the database.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipeline with the help of Jenkins, Bamboo and versioning artifacts using nexus repository management.
- Experience in static code analysis tool SonarQube right from setup to configuration in Jenkins and analyzing the different programming languages like Java, C#.
- Experience in developing build and deployment scripts using Ant and Maven as build tools in Jenkins to move into different environments and create new jobs and branches.
- Expertise in writing Ansible Playbooks to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data Base, Commands, Users Mount Points and Packages.
- Experience in working with Chef Enterprise and Chef OpensSource, ChefDK, Chef Workstation, Chef Server, Chef-Client.
- Experience in Puppet as Configuration management tool, to automate the repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications, and enthusiastically managed the changes.
- Expertise in writing shell scripts like Bash, Ruby, Python and PowerShell used for automating tasks.
- Experience in working on Software Configuration Management tools like GIT (GitHub), Subversion (SVN) and creating GIT repositories with specified branching strategies.
- Experience in using Docker and setting up ELK with Docker and Docker-Compose and actively involved in deployments on Docker using Kubernetes.
- Automated the Applications and databases container deployment in Docker using Python and monitoring of these containers using Nagios.
- Experienced with Kubernetes to provide a platform for automating deployment, scaling, and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts.
- Experienced with Nagios, ELK, AppDynamics, Splunk, CloudWatch as IT Infrastructure Monitoring tool.
- Hands-on experience in checking systems error logs and Hardware logs, Server monitoring by using Splunk and created custom Splunk dashboards and reports to reduce user requests.
- Experienced in Administration of Production, Development and Test environments carrying different operating system platforms like Windows, Ubuntu, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, Centos.
- Experience in Installing, upgrading and configuring Red Hat Linux 4.x, 5.x, and 6.x using Kickstart Servers.
- Administered, installed, supported LINUX Networking services and protocols like LDAP, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, NFS, FTP, SSH, SAMBA, Configuring NFS mounts and troubleshooting and fixing the network problems.
- Experienced with Web/Enterprise Application Deployment Technology specifically including Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, Web Sphere 5.1/6.0.
- Expertise in supporting Database environments like Oracle, MS SQL, DB2 NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Cassandra DB, MongoDB etc.
- Experience in creating stored procedures for generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experienced in Ticketing Tools like Service Now, Jira and Remedy.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile, Waterfall Methodologies
- Good experience in working with a team together to deliver well documented applications, adhering to quality standards with best outputs in given time frames.
Operating Systems: Linux Red Hat, Linux CentOS, Unix, Ubuntu, Windows.
Version Control Tools: GIT, TFS, SVN, Bit Bucket.
Build Tools: Maven, Ant.
Automation Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo. configuration Tools
: Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
Scripting: Shell, Bash, Perl, Ruby and Python.
Virtualization Tools: Docker, vagrant, Kubernetes, virtual Box and VMware.
Monitoring Tools: Grafana, Nagios, Splunk, AppDynamics, ELK, Cloud watch, Gray Log.
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Nginx and JBOSS.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Remedy, HP Quality Center and IBM Clear Quest.
Programming Languages: C/C++, java, C#.
Databases: My SQL, Oracle DB, MongoDB.
Networking protocols: FTP-Vsftpd, SSH, TELNET, TCP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, SNMP, FTP, SMTP, NFS, WinSCP.
Sr. DevOps/Cloud Engineer
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Worked on Agile Methodology and responsible for monitoring and managing the Dev and production environment.
- Responsible for designing and configuring Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, and Security policies to provide high-secure environment for running Virtual Machines (VM's) and applications.
- Used Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and scale sets using Azure Resource Manager to manage network traffic by configuring virtual machines (VM's) availability sets.
- Created Azure cloud services, Azure storage, Azure active directory and Azure Service Bus. Managed Client's Microsoft Azure based PaaS and IaaS environment
- Build and installed servers through Azure Resource Manager Templates (ARM) or Azure Portal.
- Responsible for Configuring Blob storage services in Azure for storing large amount of unstructured object data which can be accessible via HTTP and HTTPS.
- Responsible for configuring Broder Gateway Protocol (BGP) to enable the connection between Data Centers and Azure cloud to exchange routing and reachability information.
- Configured Azure Backup Service for taking backup of Azure VM and data of on premise to Azure.
- Responsible for using Azure Internal Load Balancer to provide high availability for IaaS VMs & PaaS role instances.
- Used Terraform to identify network issues and to map complex dependencies and converted all Cloud Formation templates to Terraform and Configured RDS (Relational Database Service) instances using Terraform.
- Experience working on Service fabric and Azure container service. Designed and deployed architecture for Azure Service fabric.
- Used Azure Kubernetes service to deploy a managed Kubernetes cluster in Azure and created an AKS cluster in the Azure portal, with the Azure CLI, also used template driven deployment options such as Resource Manager templates and Terraform.
- Working on POC to create Service Fabric application on ASP.NET Core Web application front end and a stateful back-end service to store your data. Deployed application Azure Service Fabric cluster.
- Deployed Azure Kubernetes Service cluster into an existing virtual network and to on-premises networks over ExpressRoute or site-to-site VPN connections. Also, worked seamlessly with Azure Kubernetes Service management tools such as Helm, Draft and the Kubernetes extension for Visual Studio Code.
- Created Service Principle connections between VSTS (Azure DevOps) and Azure Cloud Services to make Deployments to App Services.
- Used Advanced Tools (KUDU) services of Azure to identify the issues of deployments to Web App Services by viewing the log files.
- Implemented continuous integration using VSTS, responsible for managing and optimizing the continuous integration using Jenkins and resolved the deployment issues using triggered logs.
- Worked on creating Build and Release Pipelines from scratch to implement CI/CD in the solution deployments.
- Configured servers to host Team Foundation Server (TFS) instance to setup and manage Continuous Integration (CI) using Team Foundation (TF) Build Service.
- Responsible for Administering and Monitoring Visual Studio Team System (VSTS), taking backups and consolidating collections at the time of migration from one version of VSTS to another.
- Monitored and maintained the health of the overall VSTS on Azure platform.
- Created a resource group, storage account, and Azure Files in cloud Shell using PowerShell. Created Power Shell scripts to automate the Azure Cloud system creation including end-to-end infrastructure, VM's, storage, firewall rules.
- Wrote PowerShell scripts for deploying .Net application, installing services and for windows Patches/upgrades.
- Setup Software Installation Microsoft .Net and IIS Server Configuration and deployed .NET applications on IIS 5.0 and IIS 6.0 server for initial testing.
- High exposure on JIRA defect tracking tools for tracking defects and changes for change management.
- Implementation of various applications, system monitoring tools and Technical Expertise on Nagios, Graylog. Managed the logs centrally with the help of Graylog server.
- Used Zabbix as monitoring tool and used Zabbix plugin for Grafana for analysis & visualization.
- Used Nagios as a monitoring tool to identify and resolve infrastructure problems and used Nagios Event handlers to restart the failed applications and services automatically.
- Resolved tickets from Development team related to changes in web config and app config Troubleshooting all types of server and web site related issues in the IIS platform.
- Resolving bug fixes to the infrastructure code by interacting with application team.
- Documentation of detailed build configuration and build procedures and change history for releases using Confluence.
Environment: - Azure, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), MSBuild, VSTS, Jenkins, PowerShell, GIT, TFS, JIRA, Grafana, Nagios, Gray Log, IIS 6.0, IIS 5.0, APP Services.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA.
- Involved in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and AWS administrations like EC2, Elastic Load-balancer, S3, CloudFront, Elastic File system, RDS, Dynamo DB, VPC, Route53, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation.
- Created detailed AWS Security groups which behaves as virtual firewall that controlled the traffic to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Created S3 buckets for managing policies and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Maintained the user accounts IAM Roles, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Utilized Cloud watch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory to design high availability applications on AWS across availability zones.
- Working with Elastic Beanstalk for quick deployment of services such as EC2 instances, Load balancer, and databases on the AWS environment.
- Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 buckets and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, Security policies and routing.
- Creating Azure Backup vault and protecting required VMs to take the VM level backups.
- Managed hosting plans for Azure Infrastructure , implemented & deployed workloads on Azure virtual machines (VMs),
- Provisioned the highly available EC2 instances using Terraform templates, wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform and involved in using terraform migrate legacy and monolithic systems to AWS.
- Used Terraform with AWS to automatically setup and modify settings by interfacing with control layer.
- Building and Administering the Jenkins Continuous Integration servers and managing build results and deployed using workflows.
- Implemented a CD pipeline involving Jenkins & GIT to complete the automation from commit to deployment.
- Used Maven as build tool on java projects to build artifacts on the source code, and defined dependencies and plugins in POM.xml for various required activities to be done.
- Built EAR and WAR files with custom configuration settings using Maven Tool Kit and further developed Chef cookbooks to pull the Artifacts stored in Nexus to continuously deploy the archives on to Apache Tomcat Web Server and JBoss Application Servers.
- Responsible for installing and administrating the SonarQube for code quality check, Nexus repository and generating reports for different projects, also integrated them into Jenkins.
- Used Ansible as configuration management tool to automate repetitive tasks and to quickly deploy critical applications, by using Ansible playbooks, modules and roles.
- Created Ansible playbooks to automatically install packages from a repository, to change the configuration of remotely configured machines and to deploy new builds and Configured the Ansible playbooks with Ansible Tower.
- Used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users and Mount points. Integrated Terraform with Ansible, Packer to create and Version the AWS Infrastructure.
- Writing ANSIBLE Playbooks with Python, SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python, Run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Created playbook to automate the EC2 instance, ELB creation and store EC2 instance details in inventory file, assigned the created EC2 instance to Elastic Load Balancer and implemented security by configuring SSL certificates.
- Developed python automation framework using paramiko, JSON libraries for running performance benchmarking and characterization. Used GIT as source code management and version control tool.
- Developed installer scripts using Maven, Python for various products to be hosted on Application Servers.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization. Collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker. Worked on deployment automation of all the microservices, pull image from the private docker registry and deploy.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Used Docker for setting Azure Container Registry with Docker and Docker-compose and actively involved in deployments on Docker using Kubernetes.
- Orchestration of Docker images and Containers using Kubernetes by creating whole master and node. Installed Gluster on-top of Kubernetes for dynamic PVC provisioning.
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant Kubernetes infrastructure and created Jenkins jobs to deploy applications to Kubernetes.
- Used Kubernetes for automating deployment, scaling, and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts, providing container-centric infrastructure.
- In Kubernetes created services to deploy the services. Apart from this created replica sets, deployments, and defined type of service as like elastic load balancer which meets the end user as a service and configured the route 53 in AWS and defined domain names at perfect URL for the end users.
- Managing all the bugs and changes into a production environment using the JIRA tacking tool
- Installed and configured Splunk to monitor applications deployed on application server, by analyzing the application and server log files. Worked on setup of various dashboards, reports and alerts in Splunk.
- Configured the ELK stack for Jenkins logs, and syslog's and network packets using the beats plugins like Filebeat, Metricbeat, Winlogbeat and Packetbeat.
- Implemented Performance testing using Apache JMeter and created a Dashboard using Grafana to view the Results.
- Automated Patch administration and supporting activities across multiple nodes of the application using Unix Shell Scripting, eliminating manual effort.
- Analyzed data using complex SQL queries, across various databases. Creating reports using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) for customized and ad-hoc Queries.
- Attended weekly scrum meetings with appropriate team to resolve blocks in specific field.
- Responsible for sharing knowledge to new hires through knowledge transfer (KT) sessions.
Environment: - Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Terraform, Maven, SonarQube, Nexus, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Python, GIT, Docker, Docker-compose, Kubernetes, ELK, Grafana, Splunk, Linux, Shell Scripting, RDS, JSON, XML, JBoss.
DevOps/AWS Cloud Engineer
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Migrated on premise Infrastructure on to AWS Cloud using Rehost “lift and shift” methodology and developed Continuous Integration pipeline using Jenkins to deploy a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS services Including VPC,EC2, S3, RDS, and IAM, Elastic load balancing, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch by focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Automated the creation of S3 buckets and policies and IAM role-based policies trough Python Boto3 SDK. Configured S3 versioning and lifecycle policies and archived files in Glacier and by using AWS Database Migration Service (DMS) migrated homogenous migrations such as oracle to oracle and Oracle to Amazon Aurora.
- Involved in enabling Logging on S3 bucket access, VPC flow, Cloud trail, AWS Config, AWS inspector, Lambda, RDS, Dynamo DB, CloudFront, AWS API gateway, EC2 Application servers.
- Designed roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) and managed network security using Security Groups, and IAM.
- Utilized AWS CLI to automate backup of ephemeral data-stores to S3 buckets, EBS and create nightly AMIs for mission critical production servers as backups.
- Worked on AWS ELB and configure the auto scaling as per the application user traffic and managing the multi-tier and multi-region architecture using AWS Cloud Formation.
- Developed infrastructure as code with Cloud Formation templates to deploy the applications in EC2 instances and to manage low level components such as instances, storage, and networking.
- Involved in build and maintain Highly Available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing Chef with AWS Cloud Formation and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and extensively worked for end-to-end automation for all build and deployments.
- Responsible for installing Jenkins and to configure Jenkins builds for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. Responsible for writing groovy script to automate the Jenkins pipeline for the applications.
- Involved in setting up Fault tolerant Jenkins server for multiple teams across the group using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Integrated Maven plugin with Jenkins and configure pipeline job to invoke maven top-level goals such as compile, test, package, deploy, install and clean.
- Implemented SonarQube for code quality check and Nexus repository and integrated them into Jenkins to achieve Continuous Integration.
- Experienced in Writing Chef cookbooks and Recipes to automate our build/deployment process and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes.
- Worked with Chef Enterprise Hosted as well as On-Premise, Wrote Recipes and Cookbooks and uploaded them to Chef-server, Managed On-site OS/Applications/Services/Packages using Chef as well as AWS for EC2/S3/ ELB with Chef Cookbooks.
- Involved in the setup of Chef servers, work stations, nodes and bootstrapping new infrastructure chef nodes for configuration management. Wrote Chef recipes for various applications and deploying them in AWS using Cloud Formation.
- Configured Chef to build up services and applications on the instances once they have been configured using cloud formation.
- Resolved many issues with the chef Infrastructure by making sure that the cookbooks are idempotent by performing regressive test using Chef solo, Test Kitchen. Worked on segregating Roles, environment in Chef to have an organized Configuration management based on the environment.
- Created scripts in Python Which Integrates with Amazon API to control instance operations.
- Used Git as source code management tool - created local repo, cloning the repo, adding, committing, pushing the changes in the local repo, recovering files, creating tags, viewing logs, etc.
- Managed Git repository, code merging, production deployments and analyzed and resolved conflicts related to merging of source code for Git.
- Configured GIT with Jenkins and Schedule jobs using POLL SCM option and integrated to automate the code checkout process.
- Worked on container-based deployments using Docker and cluster management environment Kubernetes. Created Docker images using a Dockerfile, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Configured Kubernetes, for quick and efficient response to changes on demand. Responsible for provisioning Kubernetes environment and deploying the dockerize applications by developing manifests.
- Configured the Kubernetes provider with Terraform which is used to interact with resources supported by Kubernetes to create several services such as Config Map, Namespace, Volume, Auto scaler, etc.
- Worked with Remedy ticketing tool to process the requests and document and tabulate the process.
- Monitored applications using Nagios and fixed issues related to load and performance testing for complex systems.
- Monitored operational and performance metrics of our AWS resources and web applications using CloudWatch and Nagios.
- Monitored System/Application Logs of server using Splunk to detect Production issues. Utilized UNIX Commands and Shell scripting for administration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled Jobs and Alerting using SQL Server Agent. Used Performance Monitor and SQL Profiler to optimize queries.
- Maintained and administrated the Dev/QA/Pre-prod environment configurations for proper functioning of applications.
- Documented all the architectural decisions, configuration changes, deployment/release plans and testing results.
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication skills and can work either independently with little or no supervision or as a member of a team.
Environment: - Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cloud Formation, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Chef, Python, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, Remedy, Nagios, Splunk, CloudWatch, JSON, XML, Red Hat Linux, Shell Scripting, SQL Profiler.
Build & Release Engineer
Confidential, St. Louis, Missouri.
- Developed and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2. Implemented DNS service through Route 53 on ELBs to achieve secured connection via https. Experience in creating and maintaining various DevOps related tools for the team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools and staged virtual environments using Vagrant.
- Integrated AWS Dynamo DB using AWS lambda to store the values, items and backup the Dynamo DB streams.
- Responsible for on premises server’s performance monitoring and ensuring security and stability of servers with the help of available AWS security features.
- Administration of Bamboo. Implemented a Continuous delivery framework using Bamboo in Linux Environment.
- Carried Deployments and builds on various environments using CI/CD tool Bamboo.
- Integrated Maven with Subversion to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Used puppet automation tool for configuration management. Worked on creating modules and manifests in Puppet to obtain continuous deployment in Development, QA and Production environments.
- Assembling Puppet Master, Agent and Database servers on multiple Red Hat Enterprise Linux Platforms.
- Development of Puppet modules and generic templates for large-scale systems deployment configuration.
- Deployed puppet to completely provision and manages AWS EC2 instances, volumes, DNS and S3.
- Implement and manage VMware servers and design solutions based on VMware. Building VM's and new templates for different projects.
- Worked on Installation of VMware and creating Virtual Machines from scratch from templates and assisted in troubleshooting applications.
- Design, implement and maintain VMware vSphere infrastructure.
- Monitor troubleshoot and capacity planning of vSphere environment.
- Implemented and maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing Subversion (SVN) and GIT.
- Wrote Unix Shell scripts to automate Subversion branching, merging, tagging and various other version control tasks.
- Implemented monitoring and logging of different application logs using Nagios.
- Administration of Production, Development and Test environments carrying different operating system platforms like Windows, Ubuntu, Red Hat Linux.
- Coordinated with different teams before and after the production deployments.
- Worked collaboratively in a dynamic and virtual team environment.
Environment: - Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, vagrant, Maven, Bamboo, Puppet, GIT, SVN, Nagios, Windows, Ubuntu, Red Hat Linux, Shell Scripts.
- Experience in Installing, upgrading and configuring Red Hat Linux 5.x /6.x using Kick start Server and Interactive Installation. Availability of production server 24*7.
- Designed and managed build activities in Agile Methodologies.
- Planned, scheduled and implemented OS patches on Linux boxes as a part of proactive maintenance.
- RPM package installation & upgrade released by RedHat from repository & Support for application upgrade & rollback, services start/stop on Linux Servers.
- Experience in installing and configuring SSH (Secure Shell) encryption to access securely on Ubuntu and Red hat Linux.
- Responsible for configuring and connection to SSH through SSH clients like Putty and Cyber duck, also Password-less setup and agent-forwarding done for SSH login using SSH-Keygen tool.
- Experience in Creation and managing user accounts, security, disk space and process monitoring in Red Hat Linux.
- Planning & Resolving the Issues within the specified down time. Good understanding of file system and storage management concepts like LVM.
- Installed GIT, and created GitHub account, created a local GIT repository.
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build strategies utilizing Subversion /GIT.
- Experience in troubleshooting server OS and application issues through root cause analysis and vendor support cases.
- Experience in managing User accounts, worked with shell scripting (ksh, bash) to automate administration tasks.
- Worked on coping files to remote machines using SFTP, FTP, SCP, WinSCP, and FileZilla.
- Configuring SUDO and granting root permission to users for performing certain activities.
- Extensively worked on Installation and Configuration of Puppet.
- Wrote Manifests for Installation and Updating of Yum repositories on the Server using puppet infrastructure.
- Developed multiple Chef cookbooks and recipes and Roles to automate the deployment of the applications to different Prod/Perf/QA Environments.
- Worked on configuring web servers like Apache Tomcat, Nginx, WebLogic and JBoss.
- Deployed the EAR and WAR archives into WebLogic and Apache Servers.
- Performed primary validation of the applications and Identify, troubleshoot the issues on daily deployments. Used Shell/Perl scripts to automate the deployment process.
- Worked with the LAN/WAN, firewalls and routing for Internet and Intranet connectivity using different protocols like TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP/s, FTP, SMTP & SSH.
- Worked effectively with the team to review code for compatibility issues, resolve issues as they arise, and implement deployment processes and improvements on a continuous basis.
- Performed system backups and recovery in timely manner.
Environment: - RHEL 5.x/6.x, UNIX, chef, puppet, SVN, GIT, Perl, Shell Scripts, XML, SSH, SCP, WinSCP, SFTP, FTP, NFS, TCP/IP, WebLogic, Apache Server, Nginx.
Jr Java Developer
- Actively participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Developed the application using Agile/Scrum methodology which involves daily stand ups.
- Involved in developing J2EE using MVC (Model-View-Controller) pattern.
- Used Eclipse IDE as the development environment to generate, edit, compile and debug the java code.
- Involved in designing Servlets, JSP pages, deploying and testing them in eclipse.
- Created classes for service layer and DAO layer for database interactions.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed UI pages with HTML5, CSS3 and created the Responsive Web pages using Bootstrap.
- Involved in Design and Development of RESTful API.
- Build and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on development, test and production systems in JBoss Application Server.
- Used SVN as version control system for the source code and project documents.
- Written SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures and functions for mass insertions and updations.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the java code.
- Configured the data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server and tested performance accuracy related queries under SQL Server.
- Used Log4J for any logging purposes during the development of the application.
- Worked extensively on securing Server and Client Communication using SSL and TLS.
- Created Analysis for code as business requirement. worked next to managers to gather current client requirements.