- Over 6 years of IT experience as DevOps/Azure in Azure Cloud Infrastructure management and Implementation.
- Expertise in System and Server administration of Windows and Linux Environments.
- Experience in installing, upgrading, patching, configuring and administrating Linux OS with proper release management.
- Experience in Windows Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS and worked on storages like Blob (Page and Block), Sql Azure. Well experienced in deployment & configuration management and Virtualization.
- Experience in Performance Monitoring, Security, Trouble shooting, Backup, Disaster recovery, Maintenance and Support of Linux systems.
- Expertise in Azure infrastructure management (Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage, Azure AD Licenses, Office365).
- Hands on technology experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft .NET using C#, Classic ASP
- Experience in managing Microsoft Windows server infrastructure and data - center operations by effectively planning, installing, configuring and optimize the IT infrastructure to achieve high availability and performance.
- Expertise in setting up servers from scratch on clustered environment and load balancing.
- Planning and implementing Disaster Recovery solutions, capacity planning, data archiving, backup/recovery strategies, Performance Analysis and optimization.
- Experience on installing and configuring SSL certificates in web servers.
- Expertise in setting up cluster environment for load balancing and high availability of Windows servers.
- Advised and implemented Office 365 & SharePoint Online Admin Center configuration change management in security, compliance, retention policies, strategies, and best practices.
- Experience in working with Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 Active Directory and Administration.
- Experience in Azure Marketplace where to search, deploy and purchase wide range of applications and services.
- Experience in automating day-to-day activities by using Windows Power Shell.
- Experience in deploying Microsoft Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Worked in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, and Auto-Scaling.
- Experience in managing Azure Storage Accounts.
- Experience in migrating on premise to Windows Azure using Azure Site Recovery and Azure backups.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a team member as well as individually with a desire to learn new skills and technology.
- Experience in Migration & deployment of Applications with upgrade version of Application & Hardware, MS build, batch script, IIS and Jenkins Administrator.
- Deployed Dockers Engines in Virtualized Platforms for containerization of multiple apps.
- Collaborated with the Networking Team, Stakeholders and Microsoft Representatives to develop a desired outcome.
- Experience in Cisco Cloud Center to more securely deploy and manage applications in multiple data center, private cloud, and public cloud environments.
- Excellent problem solver possessing positive outlook with a blend of technical and managerial skills aimed to deliver the task before deadlines.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Part of the migration development team from on premises to cloud infrastructure, and automation through the usage of Ansible tool.
- Worked on Microsoft Azure cloud to provide IaaS support to client and created custom virtual machine (instances) though PowerShell scripts and Azure portal.
- Provided high availability for IaaS instances and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the Vnet with Azure internal load balancer.
- Migrated moderate workloads from on premise to Azure IaaS and published web services API's using Azure API management service.
- Experience migrating infrastructure and application from on premise to Azure and from Cloud to Cloud such as AWS to Microsoft Azure
- Involved in migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Azure Database using SQL Azure Migration Wizard and used Python API to upload agent logs into Azure blob storage
- Responsible for the development of playbook for installation, configuring, and modifying Linux and windows instances.
- Worked with Ansible playbooks for carrying out the builds and deployments on various environments.
- Written Ansible playbooks in the regular Modular standard coding and then migrated to variable based coding.
- Integrated python and shell scripts with playbooks for customization of manual installation instructions of software's.
- Worked on Managing the Private Cloud Environment using Ansible and Enhanced the automation to assist, repeat and consist configuration management using Ansible based YAML scripts.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks from scratch in YAML. Installing, setting up & Troubleshooting Ansible, created and automated platform environment setup. Used Terraform for server provisioning.
- Installed, Deployed Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x/7.x, CentOS and installation of packages and patches for Red Hat Linux Servers.
- Worked on creation of Ansible manifest files to install tomcat instances and to manage configuration files for multiple applications.
- Responsible for automated identification of application server and database server using Ansible Scripts
- Implemented Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configuration of new servers.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Managing, maintaining, monitoring and securing (including data security) of all servers including installations, upgrades, patches and documentation.
- Working with Microsoft Azure, Azure Resource Management templates, Virtual Networks, Storage, Virtual Machines, and Azure Active Directory.
- Handle deployment workflow including provisioning, load balancing, health monitoring and maintain the Resource groups.
- Work across the enterprise to coordinate with the various stakeholders. This is an experienced individual contributor position that will work with cross-functional team members for day-to-day activities.
- Supporting lift and shift migration of workloads to Azure cloud on several azure products, Operations Management Suite, Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup, etc. Supporting buildout of Azure infrastructure as needed for project.
- Providing support, assistance and guidance with post-migration related issues, Available as an Azure advisor and escalation point for Azure related issues during project.
- Designing and Implement Azure storage solutions and Deploy Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) into secure VNet's and subnets.
- Working on ASC, tagging standards and policies that needs to assign according to the project requirements.
- Design and Implementation of Firewall appliances (Barracuda WAF/NG) in Azure
- Migrating current data center environment to Azure Cloud using tools like Azure Site Recovery (ASR).
- Implementing changes to firewalls and VNet's to comply with customer Security policies (i.e. Network Security Groups, etc.)
- Enhancing customer's capabilities around logging (centralizing log files and potentially using OMS or App Insights to look for problems and take action).
- Working in base lining, capacity planning, Data Center Infrastructure & Network Designing, Windows Server Migrations.
- Configured the following security controls for Azure Security Center: ensure that standard pricing tier is selected, ensure that 'Automatic provisioning of monitoring agent' is set to 'On, ensure that 'System updates' is set to 'On', and ensure that 'Security Configurations' is set to 'On'
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Services, Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), DNS, SSL, PowerShell scripting. Migrate critical data, processes, and workflows to Azure cloud-based infrastructure and ensure solution technology meets business requirements.
- Created DSC configuration for servers that are not a member of any Active Directory and cannot be configured Via Group Policy.
- Modifying software as needed to eliminate errors, simplify interfaces, enhance performance, improve overall reliability, or adapt to new requirements. Perform updates, repairs, and enhancements of existing system functionalities to increase operational efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Manage installations, configuration and administration of Cisco equipment in IT architecture of organization.
- Configure IT LAN/WAN elements and held responsibility of maintaining and monitoring performance of network.
- Responsible for first call customer response, trouble ticket generation, incident diagnosis, troubleshooting, problem resolution and customer escalation.
- Responsible for on-site problem resolution, management and security of the client site.
- Involved in the design and implementation of Servers & VMware virtual appliances, ISCSI storage backbones, LAN / WAN interconnects.
- Managed 500+ computers /servers and network equipment via logmein, AutoTask & SNMP.
- Implemented proactive measures such as centralized monitoring, secure web proxy scanners, endpoint antivirus, redundant backup solutions.
- Setup Allworx PBX, defined call routes, user extensions, auto attendants.
- Designed and configured onsite/offsite/disaster recovery backup plans using Veeam Availability Suite.
- Setup CCTV and HID Access control systems.
- Configured and deployed Fortinet UTM firewalls with security measures Web- filter, App control, IPS, DoS & WAF policies.
- Managed a team of 2-3 technicians to address various IT problems.
- Used Q-radar as a SIEM tool to analyze network traffic hitting our firewalls.
- Support customer with the configuration and maintenance of ASA firewall systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolved dynamic routing, Ethernet switching and host connectivity issues in a window and network environment.
- Troubleshoot wiring problems and serial communication lines.
- Develop, plan and maintain documentation necessary for operation in support of LAN to WAN connectivity.
- Maintain excellent communication with the IT Manager on all tasks and projects.