- IT Professional with over 10 years of experience in consulting, Senior administration /change management, proactive analysis, implementation, deployments, and troubleshooting various network technologies that includes proficiency in routing, routing protocols, switching, security, firewalls, voice, wireless and data center technologies.
- Proven background and experience in reviewing design documents and implementing/deploying technologies including provisioning, deploying, configuration, validation and documentation in a timely and proficient manner based on following internal policies and procedures and mandated compliances.
- Extensive background and experience in consulting including conducting proactive network analysis, business needs assessment, network design (RFP, BOM), logical/physical diagrams, statements of works (SOW), contract negotiations, vendor management, technology standards, licenses, product lifecycle management and handling SLA.
- Work well independently and in a team management environment including verbal and written communications with technical and non - technical professionals, third party vendors/service providers and clients.
- Proven skills as subject matter expert (SME) to both technical and non-technical professionals including acting as advisor/mentor for various technical, professional and operational activities.
TECHNICAL SKILLS DETAIL:
Security/Firewalls Technologies: Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA 5500 series firewalls, Cisco ASA 1000V cloud firewall, AAA - TACACS+/RADIUS, Cisco Security Manager Suite, Cisco FWSM, Cisco IPS/IDS, Checkpoint Firewall, Juniper SRX series, Palo Alto, SSH, VPN, IPSec, SSL/IPSec, Port Security, MAC Address Filtering.
Routing/Switching Technologies: Cisco Routers ASRs/ISRs, Cisco Catalyst/Nexus, Juniper, Citrix, H3C and HP Routers & Switches, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Cisco IOS, Spanning Tree Protocol, BPDU, CDP, ACL, NAT, PAT, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, VTP, SNMP, SMTP, ARP, TCP, UDP, Static Routing, Stub Routing, VLAN Trunking, VXLANs, Multicast routing, HSRP, SVI, CEF, Etherchannel, Portfast, VSS, VPC.
Wireless/Voice Technologies: Cisco WLC, IEEE 802.1x & 802.11, WLAN, WAP, AP, SSID, LWAPP, Aironet - Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), VoIP/SIP, CUCM, UCCX, RSTP, STP, Quality of Service (QoS), PoE.
Monitoring/Data Center/Servers/APPS: Wireshark, Cacti, Nagios, SolarWinds, Cisco Security Manager Suite, Remedy, VMWare, F5, Citrix NetScaler, Cisco Prime, Meraki, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, Telnet, SMTP, PTP, SFTP, RDP, AWS.
Cisco Design Engineer
- Member of an enterprise global engineering team, responsible for the design, engineering and implementation of enterprise network solutions to an acquired, client corporate LAN/WAN network.
- Additional responsibilities include oversight of client network migrations, incident & change request management and resolution and Tier 2/3 escalation support.
- Technologies include but not limited to routing, switching, security and wireless throughout a global enterprise network.
Sr Network Engineer
- Lead member of an enterprise global engineering team responsible for the overall management, support of a 24/7, mission critical enterprise LAN/WAN environment that includes the corporate headquarters, data centers, and over 100 globally diverse clients.
- Additional responsibilities include providing proactive monitoring and analysis to identify future network changes based on business operational needs in consideration of mandated compliances, policies and procedures and change management processes.
- Technical operations responsibilities including acting as technical lead for network implementation/deployments, handling high level change requests and tier 2/3 escalation support with focus on providing root cause analysis.
- Technologies include but not limited to routing, switching, security, wireless and voice throughout an enterprise network of corporations from data center, corporate, WAN links to regional and branch offices.
Sr Network Engineer
- Member of a team of professionals responsible for administration/service requests and escalation support/ticket, installations, site-surveys, configurations, maintenance, management, and troubleshooting resolution and analysis in an enterprise LAN/WAN environment for primarily Confidential Satellite sites based in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Additional responsibilities include device commissioning and activations, network monitoring, fault detection, isolation, resolution, central problem escalation and problem tracking and reporting.
- Technologies in network environment include but not limited to routers, switches, security firewalls, voice, video, wireless and related technologies along with RF satellite hardware and services.
- Member of a team of professionals responsible for end to end management of an enterprise level mission critical LAN/WAN backbone infrastructure with focus on high availability and optimal performance.
- Specific team responsibilities include implementation, installation, configuration, administration, documentation, escalation support and monitoring/analysis following the required policies and procedures for its national telecom client partners.
- Additional responsibilities including conducting needs analysis, whitepaper development and designing IT infrastructure solutions to meet specific client requirements including performance, time constraints and budget.
- Senior member of a team responsible for enterprise level, mission critical technical projects in highly regulated, compliance driven industries with extensive SOP/change management processes, strict timelines and mandated budget/appropriations.
- Specific technical responsibilities also include the marketing and management of Cisco- and Sun-based Networks.
- Additional responsibilities include vertical financial forecasts, vendor & partner management and support of all client pre & post sales support initiatives and issues.
Sr International Network Manager
- Lead member of a team of professionals responsible for design, administration/service requests, escalation support/ticket resolution and analysis in an enterprise LAN/WAN environment for datacenters, corporate, WAN links, and branch offices specializing in the Global network infrastructure for a multi-national deployment project.
- Additional Responsibilities handled included creating RFP’s, proactive analysis, developing best practices, policies and procedures, reviewing analyzing Runbooks, MOP, network schematics including logical and physical diagrams.
- Technologies in network environment include but not limited to routers, switches, security firewalls, voice, wireless technologies.