- A highly skilled, dynamic, and solutions - oriented IT professional with over a decade of leadership with 14 years of experinces experience in IT sector in Linux administration, build engineering and release management process,building and deploying applications by adopting DevOps practices such as Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)in runtime with various tools like Git, Maven,Jenkins, Ansible, Chef,Docker, and managing cloud services with AWS. Recognized as a team player and performer, possessing proven interpersonal skills. Ability to focus on the immediate impact as well as broad scope of each project. Experience in delivering technology solutions to support current business processes and achieve strategic business initiatives. Strong skill set in developing, analyzing, and implementing complex business systems. Successfully meet the challenge of remaining current with new and developing technology. Confident in abilities and committed to performance excellence, providing stability, and growth in computing environments.
- Proven experience working with various AWS Services like EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling, Route53, SNS, SES, Cloud Watch, RDS, Dynamo DB, VPC, Elastic cache, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, OpsWorks and kinesis etc.
- Efficiently developed and maintained user accounts, profiles, network security and security groups, using AWS-IAM
- Established databases in AWS using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Gained experience working on Continuous Integration and Delivery Platform as a DevOps Engineer
- Created and maintained user accounts, profiles, network security and security groups, using AWS-IAM.
- Extensive experience using AWS - Cloud Watch and created alerts for instances. Excelled on creating AMI (amazon machine images) that utilizes ELB (Elastic Load Balancer) and Auto Scaling.
- Possess excellent knowledge of Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing and other services of the AWS family.
- Worked with product owner, Fallow local scrum ceremonies (Daily Scrum. Sprint Planning)
- Experienced in managing Dockers, Containers like dockers and its framework like kubernetes.
- Managed Ansible Playbooks with Ansible modules, implemented CD automation using Ansible, managing existing servers and automation of build/configuration of new servers.
Sr. Dev. Ops AWS Engineer / Project Lead
- Collaborate with Global team of 40-member USA, India & Germany.
- Professionally manage and oversee team of 8 to 10 members in India.
- Lead a team of engineers to develop resilient, forward looking and up to date monitoring and alerting infrastructure with CI/CD Tools
- Drive cloud engineering team organization to keep our infrastructure modern and scalable to new / ongoing and projects like e-Abbott Abbot store, Freestyle libra Focus on productivity, uptime and availability metrics.
- Working with various and cross team like Application Infrastructure change management and accounts to process improvements, transparency and accountability across the company. conduct workflow analysis and conduct team status reporting.
- Coordinate resources for team by performing detailed planning and assigning tasks provide continual feedback and recognition. Review and evaluate the work of s
- Knowledge to work effectively with clients, technical staff, consultants and vendors
- Staff prepare performance reviews. Participate in decisions on human resources actions (hiring, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Creating report for PCI Scanning Using Nagios, Kibana. Osseo and Wazuh
- Experience utilizing Atlassian tool Jira, Confluence Bucket
- Triaging & closing of tickets in JIRA & ITSM
- Experience working with New Relic monitoring
- Working Knowledge on Google Analytic, Google Search engine, Limelight, Adobe Analytic and google search Appliances
- Working knowledge on application deployments to development, test, and production environments
- Migrated various PHP applications into AWS environment.
- Application Servers in the development, testing and production.
- Reviewed the Business Requirement document with the Business & Development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, GITHUB, AWS Container service, Continuous Integration (CI) servers
- Should have familiarity/experience working on System Administration, Configuration, upgrading, Patches, Troubleshooting, Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Performance Monitoring and Fine-tuning on Unix & Linux System
- Create continuous integration system using SVN, Git, Jenkins, chef full automation
- Drive cloud engineering team organization to keep our infrastructure modern and scalableto new / ongoing and projects like e-Abbott Abbot store, Freestyle libre Focus on productivity, uptime and availability metrics.
- Working with various and cross team like Application Infrastructure change management and accounts to process improvements, transparency and accountability across the company.
- Utilize working knowledge in configuration of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Chef or Puppet.
- Efficiently administer AWS services and features such as Security Groups, EC2, RDS, ELB, Route53, and S3.
- Perform work on DMR Execution & SQL Scripts for Free style libra (Project).
- Execute the Jenkins Deployments on QA, Stage, Development & Production for FSL & E-Abbott/Abbott store (projects).
- Handle the work on electronic PMRS to escalate P 1,2 &3 issues & Escalating issues as needed & utilized remedy to record and track issue.
Dev. Ops AWS Engineer
- Successfully deployed infrastructure on AWS utilizing services such as EC2, RDS, VPC and Managed Network and Security, Route 53, Direct Connect, IAM, Cloud Formation, AWS OpsWorks (Automate operations), Elastic Beanstalk, AWS S3, Glacier and Cloud Watch Monitoring Management.
- Monitored and managed Live Traffic, logs, Memory utilization, Disk utilization and various other factors which are important for deployment and configuring the storage on S3 Buckets.
- Gained experience in deploying and monitoring applications on various platforms using Elastic Bean Stalk.
- Defined AWS security groups which acted as virtual firewalls to control the incoming traffic onto one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Developed alarms and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch, SNS and SES.
- Granted security and configured user access and limits using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) by creating new profiles, roles, groups and policies for user management.
- Utilized amazon Route53 to manage DNS zones also give public DNS names to elastic load balancers ip's.
- Effectively designed AWS Cloud Formation templates using JSON to create customized VPC Subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier to move old data to archives, based on retention policy of database/applications.
Development System Engineer
Confidetial, Chicago, IL
- Expertly handled UNIX administration experience using operating systems like Red Hat Linux Versions 5& 6
- Actively supervised & provided resolutions of stalled or breached jobs with 2nd & 3rd line support groups
- Collaborated with security team on regulatory and compliance such as PCI, ISO, & SSAE16
- Administered risk analysis of Vulnerability scanners (Qualys), and incidents.
- Gained experience working in compliance with security standards such as PCI, SSH as well as General Computing Principles.
- Configured OpenSSH for secure and encrypted connection over the network.
- Evaluated and reconfigured company’s Unix/Linux/Oracle setup, including reallocating SAN disk space to engineer a robust, scalable solution.
- Configured DRS, HA, vmotion, storage vMotion, virtual networking, cloning, deploying VM's from templates and automating VMware environment
- Handled End to End Implementation of VMware vCloud suite based Private Cloud on VBlock Platform
- Worked on Solaris 8, Solaris 9 and Solaris 10 upgrade projects and have expertise with SMF utilities, Zone Configuration and ZFS file systems.
- Worked on WebLogic and MQ series configuration and application deployments.
Sr. Aix Administrator
- Accomplished work as the first point of contact for All AIX users on all technology levels & Diagnose and resolve software issues in Aix 5.1 to 7.1 /All OS & Technology Level.
- Executed Dynamic Interpersonal Communications with customers, IBM management and coworkers.
- Communicated technical information to customers in a way that is easily understood.
- Provided support AIX performance issues, Service Agent, Inventory Scout, Performance Toolbox on AIX and CDE Graphical remote access.
- Implemented hardware/software problem solving skills and should be capable of discussing technical situations and scenarios with the end-user, customers, and IBM management.
- Competently ensured the maintenance of current operating systems, PTF levels, and patch versions that comply with vendor requirements.
Languages: C, C++,, HTML,, SQL
AWS Services: like EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling, Route53, SNS, SES, Cloud Watch, RDS, Dynamo DB, VPC, Elastic cache, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, Ops Works etc.
Operating system: Redhat Li nux, IBM AIX 5.1 6.1and 7: Windows 2000/NT4.0 Windows 2003, Sun Solaris.8/9/10
CI/CD Tools: | Jenkins Puppet, Dockers, Kibana Ansible.
SDLC |: Gira, Git, ConfulenceE-commerce
: | AEM, MagentoGoogle Tools: | Google Analathic, Goole search engine, Google Search Appliances
Monitring Tools: | New Relic, Ossec, Puppet Formen, Gangalia, Cloud watch, Nagios, Cloud Trail
Aix Skills |: SMITTY LPAR, NIM, TSM, IBM tape libraries, HACMP VIOS LVM
Solaries 8 9 and 10: Red Hat Linux / Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu,satellite servers
Storage: | EMC, Clarion
Scripting language |: Python bash,Perl,Chef and Shells
Networking |: TCP/IP, NIS, NFS, DNS, DHCP, LAN