- Over 8+ years of expertise as Network Engineer in designing, performing Network analysis, troubleshooting, maintaining and supporting complex network systems.
- Have Experience in Cisco Routing, Switching and Security with strong Cisco hardware/software.
- Proficient with network hardware and technologies including routers, switches, firewalls, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet.
- Configured Cisco 2500, 2600, 3000, 6500, 7500, 7200 Series routers
- Configured Hardware Platforms Cisco Routers - ISR 4431, 3800, 3900, ASR 1002X and 7600,9000.
- Configured Cisco Catalyst 2960, 3750, 4500, 6500 and Nexus 3000, 5000, 6000, 7000 series switches.
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP problems; troubleshoot connectivity issues in multi-protocol Ethernet, Environment.
- Switched telephone network (PSTN), PPP, ISDN, Frame Relay, TCP/IP, and VPN.
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting of ISE and Cisco MSE.
- Experience with Aruba wireless controllers & Access points.
- Monitored POS and web applications for latency or other connectivity issues - Solar Winds, NetQos, NTop, Splunk.
- Well Experienced in configuring protocols HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ICMP, IGMP, PPP, HDLC, PAP, CHAP, and SNMP
- Configuring & troubleshooting MPLS VPN circuits, IP VPN, Internet circuits.
- Provided engineering support for network infrastructure such as proxies, load balancers, encryption, remote access servers (terminal servers/Citrix servers), Remote client access, Network Admission Control (NAC), VPNs, SSL accelerators, WAN optimizers, DHCP controllers, and performance analyzers).
- Performed IOS upgrades on CISCO routers and Switches.
- Experience in Configuring, upgrading and verifying the NX-OS operation system.
- Providing support for F5 Load Balancers version 10.2, ASM and APM
- Strong asp of current and future technologies including TCP/IP, IPv4/v6, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Frame Relay, ACL, VPN, Wireless LAN and configuration of VLANS.
- Had Substantial Knowledge including the configuration of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Per VLAN
- Spanning Tree (PVST), Rapid STP (RSTP) and Rapid per VLAN Spanning Tree Protocol (PVST+).
- Proficient in operation of Cisco Nexus 5K switches with Fabric Extender using VPC, VLAN, STP and LACP.
- Hands on experience on Juniper firewalls and Wrote and tested 'Migration and Upgrade' MOP's for Juniper MX- 960's in our customers core.
- Configuring and troubleshooting of SRX firewall series.
- Design & administer public wireless using Cisco 5500 WLC and Cisco Prime for network monitoring and configuration.
- Advanced proficiency with Cisco Wireless (APs, Controllers, ISE and Prime).
- Assisted in refresh of data center network refresh to Nexus 9k leaf switches.
- Configured and managed VLANs, 802.1Q Trunk, RPVST+, Inter-VLAN routing, HSRP and LAN security for Layer-2 and Layer-3 switching domains.
- Have Strong Knowledge and experience in designing, supporting and troubleshooting of IPSEC VPN's and Remote access SSL VPN'S
- Have Hands on experience in implementing F5 BIG-IP load balancer
- Experience in implementation of F5 GTM based on topology load balancing methods.
- Advanced knowledge of L2/L3 network protocols (Fabric Path, vPC, VXLAN, Ethernet, RSTP/ MSTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/v6 routing, FHRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Multicast, MPLS, QoS)
- Configured Cisco Access Control Server (ACS) to enforce security policy in User Groups.
- Firewall technologies including general configuration, risk analysis, security policy, rules creation and Modification of Check Point R65, R70 & R77, Palo Alto and Cisco ASA.
- Installed Operating System and configured kernel parameters for Linux /UNIX servers.
- Design and deploy Cisco ACS Server solutions including TACACS+, High Availability, Active Directory integration, etc.
- Hands on experiences on McAfee EPO with deploying and removing agent on client’s machine, installation using Cisco 7500, 8500, 5508 Wireless LAN controllers, Cisco Prime Infrastructure equipment and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- Involved in troubleshooting of DNS, DHCP and other IP conflict problems.
- Experience in troubleshooting NAT configurations, Access-Lists (ACL), and DNS/DHCP related issues within LAN Network.
- Hands on in deployment of GRE tunneling, SSL, Site-Site IPSEC VPN and DMVPN.
- Extensive work experience with Cisco Call Manager Express, CUCM and Cisco Unity Express.
- Implemented traffic filters on CISCO routes using Standard Access List and Extended Access List.
Network Configuration: Advanced switch/router configuration (Cisco IOS access list, Route redistribution/propagation).
Routing Protocols: IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGPv4, MP-BGP, IS-IS, RIP
WAN Protocols: HDLC, PPP, MLPPP
Circuit switched WAN: T1/E1 - T3/E3/OCX (Channelized, Fractional & full).
Packet Switched WAN: ATM, FRAME RELAY, MPLS VPNs
Security Technologies: Cisco FWSM/PIX/ASDM, Juniper SRX, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, F5 Load Balancer, ASA firewall.
Cisco Routers: Cisco GSR 12416, 12418, Cisco 7200vxr, Cisco 3640, Cisco 3600
Security Firewalls: Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Citrix NetScaler App, Fortinet 6TD, FortiGate 3000, 5000, 3815, 900, 800, 600 series, Bluecoat, Cisco ASA, Zscaler (Application security).
Redundancy and management: HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, RPR, NSF/NSR, Wireshark, SolarWinds, SNMP
Physical interfaces: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Serial, HSSI, Sonet (POS)
Layer 2 technology: VLAN, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, STP, RSTP, PVST+, MST, PVLAN, Optimizing STP (Port Fast, Uplink Fast, Backbone Fast, Root Guard, BPDU Guard)Layer 3 Switching CEF, MLS, Ether channel (PAGP & LACP, Load Balancing)
Switches: Cisco Catalyst 6500, MSFC, MSFC2, 7600, 3700, 3500, Cisco 2948/3560/4500/3560/ 3750/3550/3500/2960
Tools: Wireshark, JIRA, TestRail, Cisco Packet Tracer, NS2, GNS3.
Programming languages: C / C++, Python, Shell Script, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Microsoft XP/Vista/7, UNIX, Linux (Red hat, Opens use, Fedora), Windows Servers 2003/2008Windows MS-Office. VMware ESX 5.1, VMware VSphere client, Microsoft Azure, office 365.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Network Engineer
- Implemented DHCP, DNS, IPAM configuration on the servers to allocate, resolute the IP addresses from Subnet.
- Resolve customer WAN/LAN/wireless/load balancing networking issues
- Installed and configured Solar winds server.
- Configuring IPsec VPN Site-site, GRE Tunneling and SDM along with troubleshooting.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to Networks
- Configured HA in Active Passive mode including HA links of the PAN firewall.
- Support and maintain the routing and switching Data Center fabrics according to client needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and Security incidents, Coordinate with wider team (onsite and offshore).
- Monitored logs from the firewall and syslog server to know the traffic traveling through the network.
- Actively work with WAN, LAN connections and outages with ISP providers.
- Configuration and Maintenance of Splunk, Palo Alto Firewalls, Gigamon Network Visibility, and FireEye Advanced Persistent Threat Protection.
- Working knowledge of networking and interaction between DCS, SCADA and IS/IT systems
- Implementation, maintenance and monitoring of IDS/IPS, WAF, antivirus and Syslog Servers.
- Monitored performance and analyzed network irregularities using tools such as confidential
- Involved in the removal of EIGRP from all devices and making OSPF the primary routing protocol.
- Knowledge and configuration of redundant router protocols like HSRP, VRRP and GLBP.
- Substantial knowledge, including the configuration, of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Per VLAN Spanning
- Upgrade Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewall (PIX) IOS using TFTP
- Configuring devices in data center based on the request. (Stream, Cyrus one west, Cyrus one Galleria, Four Oaks Place).
- Coordinating with different vendors Confidential for circuit activation.
- Having Data Center Design Experience, installing and Configuring Network Devices in a Data Center including patching the cables in the Patch Panel.
- In-depth knowledge on Routing Policies, Network Architecture, IP Subnetting, VLSM, TCP/IP, NAT, NTP, DHCP, DNS.
- Involved in cutting cost by reducing MPLS for certain locations and replacing service with DMVPN solutions.
- Handled SRST and implemented and configured the Gateways, Voice Gateways.
- Troubleshooting for Layer 2 LAN technologies but not limited to Ethernet (Switched, FastE, GigE), STP, RSTP, VLANs, Cables, Bridges, VTP, and Trunking (802.1q), port security, routing protocols and Aruba Wireless platform.
- Follow up on problem management and investigate workarounds and permanent fixes for reoccurring incidents.
- Configuring HSRP between the 3845 router pairs for Gateway redundancy for the client desktops.
- Responsible for the planning of the Cisco ISE deployment on the wired, wireless, and VPN networks.
- Worked on Open vSwitch and OpenStack environment design and deployment of controller and compute
- Lead all critical P1/P2 incidents reported by business and Collaborate with other technical SMEs on all incidents affecting production systems
- Network optimization and QoS design and implementation for Cisco Switches and Routers for all platforms
- Configuring STP for switching loop prevention and VLANs for data and voice along with Configuring port security for users connecting to the switches.
- Expert knowledge of Data Center LAN/WAN networking and how Data Center solutions converge with various customer / industry environments.
- Monitoring tools implementing configuration and operation (NetFlow and SolarWinds).
- Installation of Palo Alto (Application and URL filtering, Threat Prevention, Data Filtering).
- Implementation / engineering for Next Generation & Panorama Palo Alto solutions
- Working experience with Service now for ticket change management process.
- Monitoring Network infrastructure using SNMP tools confidential.
- Configured Nexus 5000 switches to integrate with Cisco ISE features for device control and 802.1x
- Performing the ACL requests changes for various clients by collecting source and destination information from them.
- On call support for global confidential petroleum network and handling Priority tickets,
- New build support for the build activities in data centers LAN/WAN
- Performing troubleshooting on slow network connectivity issues, routing issues involves OSPF, BGP and identifying the root cause of the issues.
- Design, implementation and operational support of routing/switching protocols in complex environments including BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Spanning Tree, 802.1q, etc.
- Generating RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for critical issues of layer1/layer2/layer3 problems.
- Involved in the modification and removal (wherever necessary) of BGP from the MPLS routers.
- Worked with Infoblox for secure DNS, DHCP and IPAM.
- Experience with confidential technical implementation, Planning, customization, integration with big data and statistical and analytical modeling.
- To raise equipment, Return Material Authorizations (RMA's) and to track these through to problem resolution
- Performed load balancing and application level redundancy by deploying F5 BIG-IP LTM 3900.
- Configured switches with port security and 802.1x for enhancing customer’s security.
- Monitored network for optimum traffic distribution and load balancing using Solar winds.
Environment: Cisco 2948/3560/4500/3560/ 3750/3550/3500/2960, Cisco MSE, Cisco 3640/ /3845/3600/2800 routers, Meraki, Fortinet Firewall, Nexus 7K/5K, Cisco ASA 500,PAN-OS Software, Network Simulators: NS2 and NS3, windows server 2003/2008: F5 BIGIP LTM, RIP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, LAN, WAN, VPN, HSRP, NTP, Checkpoint, Aruba Wireless.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Network Engineer
- Experience in working and designing configurations for vPC, vPCdomian, vPC peer-gateway, vPC peer-switch, auto-discovery, vPC single sided, vPC double sided, NX-OS and fabric path.
- Excellent working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite and OSI layers.
- Design, configuration, and support of Cisco Nexus Platforms (Nexus7K, 5K, 2K).
- Deployed Cisco Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) 5520, created SSIDs for the shows, mapped VLANs to SSID's and linked AP's with WLC.
- Updating the instance counts in the production in the Azure platform
- Proficient in MS Windows, MS/Open Office, MS Project 2013.
- Dealt with monitoring tools like (Solar winds, Cisco prime), network packets capture tools like Wire-shark.
- Oversee and proactively manage Cisco IOS, NXOS, and Palo Alto PAN-OS software upgrades.
- Installation, configuration, and testing cisco equipment’s, IOS updates, and configuration.
- Experience in Configuring VPC, VDC and ISSU software upgrade in Nexus 7010 Including NX-OS Virtual Port Channels. changing, troubleshooting various LAN/WAN technologies issues for internal and external clients, monitoring network performance, defining network policies and procedures
- Hands-on in-depth knowledge of Palo Alto NG firewalls, including Traps and Panorama
- Experienced in implementing and managing F5 BIG-IP load balancing, including APM, ASM and custom iRule development.
- Expertise in designing, developing middleware components for software in C /C++ using STL, multithreading, data structures, IPC (TCP/IP socket programming), and design patterns.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting DNP3 and ICCP protocol.
- Executed various migration/upgrade projects across F5 and hands on with F5 BIGIP LTMs/EM.
- Involved in L2/L3 Switching Technology Administration including creating and managing VLANs, VxLAN, Port security, Trunking, STP, Inter-Vlan routing, LAN security.
- Design, install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain varies load balancers including Citrix NetScaler, F5 BIG IP, Riverbed STM.
- Configure Zscaler to protect user and company devices based on security policies.
- Perform assessments of VMware environments and applications in order to develop micro-segmentation architecture utilizing Distributed Firewall.
- Created manuals, Data Flow Diagrams, and ER diagrams using MS Visio.
- Performs configuration on Bluecoat Proxy Servers, to ensure proper function on the NMCI network.
- Monitoring of all data center devices, Asset inventory control, Tier1 to Tier5 level support.
- Worked on Zscaler and Bluecoat web application firewall to improve application performance and to perform health checks on HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, ICAP and ICMP to monitor Web content servers.
- Involve in creating a Fortinet firewall policy, Secure Email Gateway and web application firewall.
- Experienced in Cisco Advanced Lab Operations Testing (CALO Testing), Spirent Network Testing, Wireshark and IXIA on the devices ASR, ISR, ASA, Routing Protocols and Nexus Data Center devices.
- Coordinating with vendors for movement of Date centers and migrating WAN links to new locations.
- Enforcement Readiness period, Trusted and Untrusted traffic, Loosening and tightening restrictions in ASM.
- Knowledge of Multicasting implementation, such as multicast conceptual mode, IGMP and PIM,
- Configure, test and troubleshoot pre-migration 1G, 10G, IPTV and LAG (Link Aggregate) circuits on Juniper MX960 routers.
Environment: Cisco 2948/3560/4500/3560/ 3750/3550/3500/2960, Cisco MSE, Cisco 3640/ /3845/3600/2800 routers, Meraki, Fortinet Firewall, Nexus 7K/5K, Cisco ASA 500, Checkpoint, PAN-OS Software, windows server 2003/2008: F5 BIGIP LTM, RIP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, LAN, WAN, VPN, HSRP, F5.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Sr. Network Security Engineer
- Installation and maintenance of network infrastructure and Configure, administer, and document firewall infrastructure, working with Checkpoint.
- Managed the firewall deployment, rules migrations, and firewall administration and was responsible for converting existing rule base onto new platforms.
- Create or update jobs by integrating the Python Scripts as windows batch command in Jenkins Server.
- Successfully installed Palo Alto PA-3060and 5520 Firewalls to protect Data Center.
- Implemented Positive Enforcement Model with the help of Palo Alto Networks.
- Implemented Zone-Based Firewalling and Security Rules on the Palo Alto Firewall.
- Researched, designed and replaced aging Checkpoint Firewall architecture with new next generation Palo Alto appliances serving as Firewalls and URL and application inspection.
- Configured and maintained IPsec and SSL VPN on Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Experience in cyber risk management
- Management/Troubleshooting on Network/Floating IP, Instance, Image, Ceph
- Configuration, support and administration of Palo Alto and Checkpoint and to migrate all gateways and management servers to new hardware and software
- Excellent working knowledge, skills and expertise with Fortinet and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Assisted on URL web filtering migration from Blue Coat and Websense to Palo Alto firewalls.
- Problem resolution of leveraged and dedicated SIEM Environment.
- Hands-on experience on Cisco switches 2960, 3750, 3560, Cisco routers 2821 ISR.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability analyses of both internal and external of the networks.
- Palo Alto design and installation (Application and URL Filtering, Threat Prevention, Data Filtering).
- Support all security appliances, blocking and managing attack vector, malicious IPs, URLs, MD5 values and conduct analysis of malicious files and URLs using online tools
- Implementation experience of VPN technology on Checkpoint SPLAT platform.
- Configured CIDRIP RIP, PPP, BGP and OSPF routing.
- Experience in working with Cisco Nexus Switches and Virtual Port Channel configuration.
- Experience with Nexus models like 7K, 5K, 2Kseries, Cisco router models like 7200, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 2500, 1800 series and Cisco catalyst 6500, 4500, 3750, 3500, 2900 series switches
- Deployed 7613 as PE and CE router and Configured and troubleshoot the Edge Routers.
- Excellent troubleshooting knowledge on T1, T3, OC-3 and OC-12.
- Configuring IPSEC VPN (Site-Site to Remote Access) on Juniper SRX firewalls 210,220 and 240 series and also built chasis clusters on them.
- Troubleshoot the Network Issues onsite and remotely depending on the severity of the issues.
- Created Visio Dean / Visio Documentation to give complete picture of network design for each building.
- Configure various LAN switches such as CISCO CAT 2900, 3550, 4500, 6509 switches.
Environment: Cisco 3750/3550/3500/2960 switches and Cisco 3640/ 00/3845/3600/2800 routers, Cisco ASA5510, Fortinet Firewall FortiGate 5000 series, Nexus 7K / 5K, 2248 / 20 / 6509 , ASA, Checkpoint, LAN, OSPF, BGP, RIP, EIGRP Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Netflow, Gigamon. Firewall Review tools (Firemon).
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Network Administrator / Engineer
- Working as Level 3 Network Engineer in On-shore Network Support team which provides Level 3 Network support to confidential and its various sites Networks across the globe.
- Providing Support and Administration for the entire OC project which includes Cisco routers, switches and access points.
- Deployed Cisco ACS using TACACS+ for Authentication, Authorization and Accounting of access to network devices
- Providing L3 support for LAN / WAN.
- Installed and configured confidential software on Windows and Linux platform depending on the needs.
- Maintained End of Life reports for Cisco prime infrastructure.
- Responsible for installing New servers depending on the client needs.
- Hands on experience managing Cisco ISE appliance to support deployment of Network Access Control functionality on LAN switches in an enterprise environment
- Performed WAN Optimizations with strict QoS policies for converged voice, video and data traffic and integrated with Net flow tools (OPNET, Manage engine) for the traffic analysis and to optimize the WAN links.
- Configure Multicasting Protocols like IGMP and CGMP.
- Remotely troubleshoot and configure WAN equipment including routers, switches, firewalls, modems (Cisco, Sonic Walls and Juniper)
- Configured Cisco switches for L3 and L2 VLANs with HSRP, VTP and EIGRP implementations.
- Responsible to provide technical assistance in the CISCO Call Manager environment.
- Responsible for voice technology operations based on Cisco VoIP solutions with specific expertise in several areas including Cisco Call Manager, Unity voicemail, Windows Servers, Linux servers and router/switching/gateway telephony technologies
- Involved in the configuration & troubleshooting of routing protocols: MP-BGP, OSPF, LDP, EIGRP, RIP, BGP v4. Configured IP access filter policies.
- Configured switches for LAN/WAN, WLANs, Access list, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Cisco PRIME, Cisco (MSE).
- Experience with Firewall Administration, Rule Analysis, Rule Modification
- Troubleshoot traffic passing managed firewalls via logs and packet captures
- Configured and resolved various OSPF issues in an OSPF multi area environment.
- Managed fast Layer 3 switched/routed LAN/WAN infrastructure as a part of Network team. The LAN consisted of Cisco campus model of Cisco 3550 at access layer, Cisco 6513 at distribution/core layer.
- Working with Cisco Nexus fabric Extender and Nexus 5500 series to provide a Flexible Access Solution for datacenter access architecture.
- Perform IOS upgrades in Cisco Routers and Switches including Nexus 3K and 5K.
- Dealing with Cisco ASA 5550 providing advanced application-aware firewall services with identity-based access control denial of service (DoS) attack protection all built upon market-proven Cisco PIX Security Appliance technology.
- Hands-on experience with WAN (ATM/Frame Relay), Routers, Switches, TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (BGP/OSPF), and IP addressing.
- Installed different software on the systems. Install and managing network devices including Hubs, Switches.
- Modified internal infrastructure by adding switches to support server farms and added servers to existing DMZ environments to support new and existing application platforms.
Environment: In Corporate office architecture with highly reliable & secured network including Cisco routers (7200, 3800, 2800) and Cisco switches (6500, 3700, 4900, 2900), Nexus (7K, 5K & 2K) Routing Protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP), Switching protocols (VTP, STP, GLBP, HSRP), Cisco PIX (525, 535), ASA (5505, 5510), FortiGate Firewall 80C, 100d, 1240b on Forti OS5.2., Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Load balancers.
- Experience with Checkpoint Firewall policy provisioning.
- Configured and Maintained the Local Network using 2900, 6500 series Switches and 2800 series Routers. Configured and installed the 3600 series Router.
- Implemented Site-to-Site VPNs over the Internet utilizing 3DES, AES/AES-256 with ASA Firewall 5505.
- Configured Protocol Handling, Object Grouping and NAT on ASA Firewalls (5505).
- Configured Firewall logging, DMZs and related security policies and monitoring.
- Designed perimeter security policy; Implemented Firewall ACL’s; Allowed access to specified services; Enabled IDS/IPS signatures in Firewall & fine-tuned TCP & UDP.
- Involved in Installing and Configuring a Cisco/Microsoft secure ACS server for AAA authentication (RADIUS/TACACS+).
- Involved in migration from Frame-Relay/ATM network to MPLS-based VPN for customer’s WAN infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot latency and throughput issues on MPLS and Dedicated Internet Access circuits.
- Provide high level technical support, including identifying and resolving problems on Cisco supported products for e-Commerce infrastructure. This included external routing and internal/intranet routing for DMZ servers.
- Configured Firewall, QOS by SDM and provide security by Prefix list, Access- List and by Distribution List.
- Moved Core switches and several non-Cisco devices under strict deadlines to maintain network functionality
- Implemented new ultra-secure networks in multiple data centers that included Cisco, Juniper security devices.
- Designed VLAN’s and set up both L2 and L3 logical to have it communicate to the Enterprise network.
- Scheduled preventive maintenance for fire-protection systems, including new protocols. Utilize MS Windows, Word, and Excel for reporting/documenting process.
- Satisfactorily Resolved Problems in timely manner with focus on providing a high level of support for all Customers.
Environment: Cisco 7200/3845/3600/2800 routers, Routing Protocols EIGRP, OSPF, BGP including VPN, MPLS and Ether Channels
- The client confidential, being a very big bank operates from approx. 55 countries across the globe. This comprises of very large and sophisticated network equipment.
- The whole network infrastructure of UBS is divided into four regions confidential.
- First level troubleshooting for the Security devices like Firewall, F5 Load Balancers. And escalate it to the next level.
- Implemented and Maintained Routing Protocols EIGRP and OSPF in the Network.
- Spearheaded meetings & discussions with team members regarding network optimization and regarding confidential issues.
- Handled switching related tasks included implementing VLANS, VTP and configuring Fast-Ethernet channel between switches.
- Achieved proficient in Adaptive Security Device Manager (SDM) and used it while performing security audit on routers.
- Configured Client VPN technologies including Cisco’s VPN client via IPSEC Was responsible for designing and implementation of customer’s network infrastructure.
- Co-ordinates with Vendors to replace the Faulty Hardware part like Power supply, Fans Sup modules content engines and switches.
- Troubleshoot the WAN Issues like site facing slowness issue to use applications.
- Co-Ordinate with the vendors/carriers for any WAN related issues, also Performs
- Loop testing with Vendors to identify the responsible end of issue.
- Works on Live Incidents and Captures troubleshooting data through.
Environment: Net Flow, TACACS, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VPN, MPLS, CSM, SUP720, Ether Channels, Cisco 7200/3845/3600/2800 routers, Fluke and Sniffer, Cisco 6509/ 3750/3550/3500/2950 switches, Checkpoint firewalls (SPLAT).