To obtain a position that I can succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides satisfaction and self - development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
- CCNP SWITCH, Cisco Certified Network Professional in Switching
- CCNA, Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CCENT, Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician Security +
- 4+ years of cumulative experience with Cisco routing and switching.
- DHCP and DNS experience
- Configuring STP
- Configuring and Troubleshooting OSPF networks
- Configuring RIP V2 and EIGRP routing domains.
- Sound knowledge in VLSM, CIDR, and SUBNETTING,
- Configuring and Troubleshooting VLANS in Switched Networks, enabling port-security for preventing unauthorized network access.
- Configuring STANDARD and EXTENDED ACL’S
- Configuring NAT OVERLOADING (PAT)
- Analytical thinking and planning
- Strong verbal and personal communication skills
Junior Network Engineer
- Confidential II level support for internal and customer technical issues
- Ensure incidents and problems are appropriately resolved or escalated
- Analyze error logs and system activity for failures
- Assist with maintenance of and monitoring of VPN Tunnels, Fortinet Firewalls, Cisco Meraki Switches, and all other network equipment
- Configuring, shipping, and installing LAN & WAN equipment and establishing Intranet and Internet access.
- Provide Outstanding Services Management & Support of IT Platforms & Services
- Manage and support circuits
- Providing recovery and restoration of technology services in the event of an interruption
- Identify, manage, and mitigate risks to ensure successful delivery of IT services, working closely with the Problem Manager
- Participate in service interruption bridge calls as needed
- May participate in the design, architecture, rollout, and maintenance of corporate technology initiatives and/or perform additional department duties as required
- Monitoring system and network health, vulnerabilities, and operational stability
- Performs operational maintenance as scheduled or necessary to maintain system integrity
- Complying with security and controls requirements
- Administration, setup, and maintenance of Windows based servers, personal computing devices such as desktop and laptop systems.
- Some travel as needed to remote data centers and other offices.
- Prepare and Maintain Accurate Technical Documentation
- Prepare and maintain support documentation
- Maintain accurate information within server and network management tools, systems, and the CMDB.
- Assist with disconnect process to ensure IP address, license, keys, client accounts are removed
L2 NOc Engineer
- Perform network monitoring with various network and security tools
- Monitor, detect, analyze, investigate, report, and track network or security related incidents
- Support generation of metrics and reporting on a regular basis
- Provides support with installing, troubleshooting and maintaining the network
- Proactively monitor and track down anomalies, non-compliant systems, and other observed events that are detrimental to the overall security posture of the IT infrastructure
- Performing additional tasks or duties as assigned
- Follow the infrastructure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), including problem resolution, escalation and notification
- Ensure all network configuration changes are performed in accordance with the Agency’s Network Change Control Procedures
- Support on-site personnel in the installation, testing, and troubleshooting of network components, including (but not limited to) IP routers, Ethernet switches, and wireless access points, mounting hardware and antennas
- Take incoming calls from end user assist in solving various network related computer problems