- Excellent customer service skills
- Web design
- Experience with Windows Office 2010 - 2016.
- Analytically inclined. Problem Solver. Self-Starter. Quick learner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Clean safety and driving record while driving CDL
- Experience with: Windows Server 2008, 2010, and 2016, Windows 10, Windows 7 Enterprise
- Remote/Network printer diagnostic and repair
- Active Directory Experience
- Some mainframe experience
Network Engineer III
Confidential, Woodlawn, MD
Responsibilities:Received inbound calls and follow up with customers and third party vendors Problem resolution and escalation to Level 3 support as needed Systems Administration for Window 7 Enterprise and Windows 10 Managing tickets through Confidential Service Manager ticketing system
Helpdesk Analyst and QA
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
Responsibilities:Received phone calls and resolved/escalated client issues Tracked and created client interactions using Confidential Auditing of Phone calls and Email interactions between agents and customers. Developing new and veteran agents in solo and group environments. Writing of new quality policies and implementation.
Confidential, West Valley City, Utah
Ensured that all products were secured and delivered to customers nationwide. Assisted with rescuing loads from other drivers who could otherwise not complete theirs in time. Worked all hours in virtually every kind of weather throughout the Midwest.
Confidential, Latrobe, PA
Responsibilities:Assisted customers in the selection and purchase of video games and related accessories. Responded to questions regarding Confidential ratings Game and accessories trade - ins.
Confidential, Ligonier, PA
Responsibilities:Translating a client's marketing or informational content into a functional website. Creating and editing images for website use.
Powder Coat Painter
Confidential, Paragould, AR
Responsibilities:Powder distribution, application and curing. Met daily deadlines while adhering to confidential regulations regarding handling and disposal of waste. Worked closely with team to ensure compliance, schedule and productivity standards.