AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- IT Server Administration
- System Administration
- Systems Engineering
- Geographic Info Sys (GIS)
- Math & Science
- International Travel
- Think Tank
- Data Processing
- Industry Lines
- Computer Technology
- MS Office
- Supported and helped maintain a 19K+ server network for a major healthcare provider - Kaiser Permanente. Remotely administered security patches, performed problem solving and troubleshooting resolution involving infrastructure, hardware, and MS server Operating systems - Windows 2003/8/R2, and Citrix.
- Managed secure login credentials - PAPM (Privilege Account Password Management), to securely support, configure, access any server across multiple domains.
- Performed detailed and complex procedures to adequately troubleshoot, maintain, and configure multiple servers.
- Remotely applied, tested, and operated sophisticated network utilities to adhere to a wide range of regulatory and compliance issues revolving around the technical well-being of the network environment.
- Routinely configured networks structures like Clusters, Firmware, Blades, Cisco Appliances, and other hardware infrastructure. Scheduled changes during maintenance windows.
- Required a knowledge of technical tools to build, patch, install, maintain and administer servers, using Confidential Sim, Lotus Notes, iLo technology. Used a Virtual Client for Linux - Windows 7 KVM environment, utilized IBM’s Tivoli Endpoint Manager (Big Fix), OpenSocks protocol, Active Directory, VMWare VSphere 5, ESXi, hypervisors, Remote Server Connection, and Kaiser’s Remedy trouble ticketing system.
Hardware Server Engineer,Tampa Bay, FL
- Installed and upgraded numerous Confidential Proliant servers into multiple bank, auto locations, and call centers.
- Required network, patching, TCP/IP knowledge.
- Upgraded and configured Confidential workstations, teller machines, and Lexmark printers. Becoming proficient in Oracle Java SE programming.
- Install over 80 CISCO appliances Fiber Optics Relays, Routers, Switches, and other network infrastructure needed to support a 1000+ person office network.
- In a raw construction zone environment, test connections between the MDF and 3 other IDFs, using a variety of cables, and utilities to ensure best functionality. Becoming proficient in Java 8.0.
- Provide technical support and customer service for industrial training class using SAP products in a Citrix environment.
Software Test Engineer, RTC, NC
- Invited to Research Triangle Park, NC, to collaborate and provide in-depth input regarding new and unreleased Confidential hardware and software products.
- Participated in performing extensive testing of server hardware and utilities in a secure, monitored, laboratory environment featuring engineers from around the word. Provided essential feedback for the future release of new products. Boot Up Software, Embedded Firmware, IMM2/3, XClarity, Mobile and RAID setup.
Engineering Software Engineer, St. Petersburg, FL
- Organized predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to visually inspect final detail parts for flaws, internal defects, and missing documentation. Worked from blueprints, diagrams, to customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
- Performed QA in accordance with customer procedures. Configured DoD C4ISR components involving COTS sensors, monitors, controls, surveillance cameras, hardware and software.
- Used security clearance to Research and Develop Tracking, Acquisition, and Reconnaissance technologies using Microsoft and other ‘off the shelf’ software and hardware. Incorporated and tested software into an existing project using Visual C++, Visual Basic, IIS, MS Access, Interdev, EdgeViewer, ArcGIS 8.1, and Rational Clearcase.
- Deployed and configured workstations for all engineers.
- Provided Windows Server 2000 maintenance.
- Provided technical leadership in growing a small engineering operation of 19 employees into a stronger, ISO compliant organization of over 100.
- Received company scholarship toward further education.
GIS Analyst, Clearwater, FL