- Overall 8+ Years of Extensive Industrial Experience in Software Development that includes Business Requirements Analysis, Application Design, Development, and Implementation of various applications.
- Expert level understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development life cycle.
- Experienced in Object - Oriented analysis & Design (OOAD), applying Design Patterns effectively under Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and/or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good experience with Administration, Configuration, Customization, Development and support experience on Salesforce.com Platform.
- Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Apex Language,VisualForce Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Locks Web Services, Components, Tabs, Apex, Web services, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org - Wide default, Sharing rules, Workflows
- Experience in Visual Force and developed User Interface using Visual Force Pages, Custom Components and Standard apex tags.
- Experience in implementation using Apex Language, Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Web Services, Components, Tabs, Custom Objects, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Experience with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries. .
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Expert in designing, creating and maintaining Salesforce.com Workflow Rules, Approvals, Email Templates (HTML & Visualforce Templates).
- Hands-on experience in Migrating Partner to Salesforce.
- Experience working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Proficiency in analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting them to Salesforce custom objects, object relationships, Entity relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflow rules, Email Alerts.
- Experienced in creating the Lightning components and Lightning Applications.
- Developed Visual force pages using Lightning Design system.
- Good Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, lightning app builder, Components and Lightning connect.
- Extensive experience in business CRM processes like Campaigns, Opportunities/Quotes, Campaign Management, Lead management, Account Management and Case management and Partner Portal Management.
- Experience in Web Services implementation and integration experience on Salesforce.com for Inbound and Outbound implementations.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, APEX, ETL, REST, SOAP API Force.com and Web services API.
- Experience in various data tools like Apex Data Loader, Sql explorer, Eclipse IDE and Force.com Plug-in environment and Deployments through VS Code.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java, J2EE, JSP and other Java technologies.
Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Force.com Explorer, Change Sets,Force.com Import Wizard, Connected Apps, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Salesforce Developer Workbench
Visual Force: Standard Component Library, Custom components, Visualforce Remoting, Visualforce Remote Objects, AJAX capabilities, Visualforce templates, Standard controller’s/controller extensions.
Version ControlSystems: Bitbucket, GitHub
Languages: Apex Language, JAVA, JS, SOQL, SOSL. APEX A sync Apex (batch jobs, future calls, schedulers), Dynamic ApexSOQL/SOSL/DML operation, SOQL query optimizations, Custom SOAP/REST services, Integration with external SOAP/REST services, Mock Interfaces, Security and Sharing model in Apex, Apex triggers, Distributing Apex in managed Packages.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JSP WSDL, SOAP API, REST API, Angular 4, Bootstrap
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Unix
Databases: MS SQL, MS Access.
Software Development Methodologies: Test-driven Development, Agile Process, Scrum, Waterfall
- Involved and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for CRM implementation.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects and Custom Objects.
- Administered, configured, and maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning permission, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Created new buttons, links and quick actions and added them to the lightning record pages.
- Integrated the API and Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to displaying the pages of Salesforce.com using the SOAP and REST services.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the homegrown applications by using the homegrown web services.
- Created custom Home pages, Record pages using Lightning App Builder, configured Lightning record pages using compact layouts, search layouts and page layouts.
- Created new buttons, links and quick actions and added them to the lightning record pages.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Involved in the customization of the Salesforce app using Lightning resources.
- Deployed salesforce components from Sandbox to Production using Force.com ANT migration tool and change sets.
- Managing Repositories using Jenkins and GitHub.
- Working knowledge in generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in Salesforce.
- Scheduling deployments in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application and providing completion communications to the client.
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing of the Mappings and was involved in the Integration Testing.
- Involved in fallout analysis and fixing the issues.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the Production environment after testing.
- Build marketing campaign reports in Salesforce and utilize it as a main source of data to integrate with marketing cloud.
- Proficient in using Eclipse based Salesforce.com IDE to develop and deploy force.com software.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, APEX Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, HTML
Confidential, Silverspring, MD
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed Surveys using Click tools (AppExchange).
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Ensured data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping, loading and exporting tools,for bulk of data using Data Loader, Admin Garage and Lexi Loader.
- Maintained processes of CSV import file updates for customer records into Accounts, Contacts using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Created several Visualforce pages, Validation Rules, Custom buttons and links on custom and standard objects.
- Collaborated with other developers in performing unit testing and identifying bugs in the application.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Created Page Layouts for various profiles to make users comfortable for inputting data into CRM from customers.
- Lead discussions with the team about feasibility and effective way of leveraging Saleforce.com CRM features.
- Tested application on various levels like integration and system testing by utilizing various methodologies.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Platform security, Assignment rules, Escalation rules, Standard objects, Page layouts, Workflows, Apex classes.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Agile Development Methodology and Scrum Methodologies were followed for the implementation.
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over the Sales and Customer service.
- Worked based on the Agile Process
- Responsible for Admin activities like customizing custom fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Workflows.
- Creation of Page layout for custom object as well as standard objects for respected Profiles.
- Configure and Set up relationship between various objects using lookup and master detail relationship
- Experienced in writing Apex classes, batch apex, scheduled apex, triggers and workflows.
- Creation of Visual Force page and Apex classes.
- Approval Process, Validation Rules, Report Types.
- Responsible for Loading data into salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard
- Responsible for migrating data from one Sandbox environment to another Sandbox environment using Force.com IDE tool and Change Sets.
- Responsible for writing Test Scripts for various scenarios
- Worked on Apex Triggers and Apex Classes for custom logic
- Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Created Roles, Profiles, Access Settings, permission sets, Workflow Rules, Validations, creation and modification of fields and page layouts.
- Created custom Reports based on business need and associated them to Dashboard.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created relationships among objects using lookup, master detail and Junction Object relationships based on business requirement.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com using data loader, import and export wizards, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Worked on Agile methodologies where requirements, design, testing, deployment needs to be done as early as possible.
- Participated in weekly Code review and Design Review meetings to consistently follow the best practices and maintain the standards.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, SOQL, Data Loader, Change Sets, Salesforce Workbench, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Process Builder, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Snapshot, Sandbox data loading, JIRA.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com.
- Designed the solution to transform the existing web-based application to salesforce classic.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Controller Classes, Extensions, Components to suit the needs of the application.
- Developed business logic as per business requirements using Developer Console, Apex Classes, Triggers, Test methods and writing SOQL & SOSL queries.
- Worked extensively on Visualforce pages, Visual force Custom Controllers Components for creating various User interfaces for different Users and Customers.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created batch Apex, workflow rules, Validation rules, configurations and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic in ServiceMax.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Attending daily Scrum calls, connecting offshore team to guide, help and working with them in sprint plans.
- Worked on Service cloud communities sharing Business Process extend them across offices and departments, and outward to customers and partners.
- Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
- API Integration through middleware Dell boomi.
Environment: ServiceMax, Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Visual flows, Custom Objects, WSDL, Custom Tabs, Email Services.
- Worked as a team member and performed the roles of Salesforce Admin in the organization.
- Performed the Roles like profile creation, email templates, profile level permissions, object creation and customization using Visual force and Apex coding.
- Interacted with Other Departments to gather the requirements and Implement these requirements on Force.com Platform.
- Designed, implemented and Created the custom objects, Custom tabs, Validation rules, Page Layouts, Compact Layouts to suit the needs of the Application.
- Worked on creating users and assigning roles, profiles for different users in the organization.
- Created Object and Field level security to hide the critical information on the profile users.
- Created Workflow rules, defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement the business logic.
- Integrate and customize applications based on customer specifications.
- Installed, configured, and maintained integrated software components.
- Collaborate with peers and team members to design and achieve an optimal design solution.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Experience in working on Agile methodology, knowledge on Agile processes.
- Created a database for recording the customer's checkin and checkout information.
- Agile Software: Implemented Jira and google sheets to improve team velocity 35%.
- Leadership: Boosted team efficiency and confidence by holding Stand-Up Meetings and setting realistic goals
Environment: Force.com Platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data loader, Java, Security Controls, Windows 07, Scrum Methodology.