- A well - presented and result driven IT professional with 13 years of significant and progressive experience in the areas of Engineering, Administration and Support of - Voice and Contact Centre Enterprise, Networks Infrastructure, Voice and Information Security.
- Skillful on Cisco unified communication manager and Contact Center solutions including Network infrastructure, Router, Switches, CUCM, CUC, UCCE, ICM, NICE Recording, CUIC Reporting, Customer Voice portal (CVP), IPIVR, Oracle SBC and ASC.
- Strong hands on technical knowledge with proven ability to lead and motivate teams to ensure success and an excellent track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager and Unity Connection 12.0, 11.5, 10.5, 8.5, 7.5
- ICM Scripting, Customer Voice Portal and IPIVR
- Cisco IM & Presence, Jabber, Voice Gateway, Analog Gateway VG224, Gatekeeper
- IP Phones: 7965, 7942, 6901, 6941, 8961
- Call recording Applications: NICE, Harmony 3.0, Knoahsoft 1.6,
- Cisco UCAAS platform including CUDT tool, CPCM
- UCCE, Router, Logger, Peripheral Gateway, CTI Desktop, CUIC, Finesse
- Oracle SBC and ASC
- OSPF, BGP
- SIP, H323, MGCP
- 1700, 2500, 2600, 3600, 7200
- 2950, 4500. 3750, 6509
Senior Voce Engineer
- Installing, maintaining, and configuring complex Voice networks, Contact Center infrastructure specific to Cisco (UCCE) and / or Oracle SBC/ASC. In depth support our large Cisco UCCE for 6000+ Contact Center
- I maintain network(s), infrastructure, and applications adhering to Confidential rigor and established guidelines. Identify needs and implement system monitoring, corrective action, system refreshes, hardware replacements, software upgrades, site migration and application modifications. Includes core technologies Cisco Call Manager, Unified Contact Centre Enterprise, ICM, Jabber, Oracle SBC and ASC.
- Installing and Support UCCE Environment includes Involve in gathering and analyzing the business requirement by communicating with product owner, cisco and users and looked over implementation/design feasibility in Voice Network Infrastructure platform.
- Troubleshooting SIP call logs for investigating drop/voice quality causes and find out root cause based on customer surveys in UCCE Environment by checking on CVP logs, PG Logs, EOM logs, CUCM and Finesse traces.
- Participating in daily contact center standup meeting with engineering team to discussed on the current work progress, upcoming activities and problem resolving.
- Troubleshooting of network(s), infrastructure, or application issues, identifies root cause, establishes return to service, evaluates/develops/implements/documents mitigation strategies.
- I Identify and proactively seeks opportunities to implement process improvements, documents technical diagrams and procedures. I design, analyze, install, test, configures and administers network(s), infrastructure, and applications as well as providing a full range of testing, administration, and quality checks.
- I design, analyze, install, test, configures and administers network(s), infrastructure, and applications as well as providing a full range of testing, administration, and quality checks.
Confidential, New York
System Network Analyst
- Collect the Cisco PG, Router, Logger logs via dump log utility for investigation of complex issue.
- Checked the UCCE call logs by SQL queries like termination call details and cdr for investigation.
- Integration of UCCE backup for HDS and Logger server.
- Integration of CUC server with Call manager.
- Worked on IPT project for overhauling and replacing existing Avaya and many other phone systems to deploy all of Cisco Unified Communication technologies
- Wrote technical documentation on configuring UC features/functions and provisioning guides for CUCM, CUC & ICM
- Working with Engineering team to perform the design, implementation for Cisco VoIP/Unified Collaborations and Networking.
- Performed the installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting on Cisco equipment and applications such as Cisco UCS C series servers/VMware ESXi OS 4.X/5.X/6.X, SIP/H323/MGCP technologies on ISR G1/G 2 2800/2900/3900/4300 series routers, CUCM 8.x-11.0.x, Unity Connection 8.x-11.0.x, Unified Presence 8.x., CUCM IM & Presence 9.x-11.x, Cisco Emergency Responder.
- Integration the CUCM/UCCE infrastructure with Voice Recording systems such as NICE.
- Worked on the migration projects from legacy PBXs and Cisco MCS servers to the Virtual infrastructure on Cisco UCS servers.
- Migration/upgrade of the Cisco legacy applications CUCM/Unity 4.x-9.x to CUCM/CUC 10.5.
- Working on the project role for new site configuration, Migrations, Gateway replacements, Gateway IOS up gradations, IPT Migration, Call Manager up gradation, Cisco Unity configuration like Call Handler, Greeting administrator
- CUCM, IMP, CER, CUC server upgrade from 10.5 to 12 Version
- Managing a team of 8 members for IPT/UCCE Migrations & support.
- Deployed Cisco UCS C series server. Installed and configured ESXi 5.x and vCenter for UC on UCS
- Worked on design and implementation of Dial-plan for Inbound and Outbound calls in CUCM Clusters
- Completed configuration of call manager parameters and designed the new call flow which is beneficial for the organization.
- Working on all the above UCCE components i.e. Finesse, CUIC Reporting, ICM, CVP, IVR and PG.
- Provided 3rd tier support to Users Globally utilizing Cisco Call Manager 10.5and Cisco Unity 10.5
- Provisioned and Supported Existing infrastructure of Cisco Voice Adds, Moves, and Changes to Voice Gateways, CTI Agent, Cisco Switch, T1s, and Call Routing.
- Managed day-to-day client and internal service requests and documented all services performed
- Identified gaps and improved the Service now work flow
- Worked on the escalated and high severity 2 issue.
- Collect the call manager, RTMT, Cisco ICM logs and traces for analysis and investigation of complex issue.
- Participated in customer Biweekly, Monthly meetings.
- Planning, coordinating, tracking and executing site Migrations to centralized SIP based UcaaS (CUCM) environment.
- Understand requirements from client and create design documents.
- Deployment of phones, analog voice gateways, MGCP voice gateways and configuring call manager features using UCDT (Unified Cisco Deployment Tool).
- Member of Design / build team for preparing low level designs and handling UcaaS environment changes.
- Prepare and review design (HLD, LLD) documents, site migration plan, transformation implementation & test plan.
- Create Test Plan, Test scripts based on the LLD.
- Coordinating with Project management and ensuring we are meeting the checkpoints and benchmark during the entire Network migration practice
- Provide technical trainings, mentoring team, prepare and publish SOPs & process documents.
- Configuration & implementation of Cisco Analog Voice gateway (Cisco AVG 224) to connect Analog Phones, FAX etc.
- Implementation of Cisco IPCC with IPIVR.
- Configuration of IPIVR script, prompt management, Outbound Campaigns, Outbound/Inbound script & Voice Gateway Dial peer for Cisco dialer.
- Administration and development of ICM Script for Inbound & Outbound process.
- Administration & Troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communication Manager 6.X.
- Active participate in customer meeting, planning, designing & implementation.
- Configuration of Campaigns, Outbound script & Voice Gateway Dial peer for Cisco dialer.
- Involved in preparing SOW, SRND, LLD, NIP, and NRFU.
- Provide demos and POC to prospective customers.
- Cisco IPT migration and Knoasoft recorder solution installation project for HDFC Loan all india branches
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
- Cisco UCCE and IPT administration and troubleshooting on operation issues.
- Troubleshooting Cisco IPCC related Problems, Collecting and analyzing the LOGs and TRACE files for fault resolution.
- Installation and Configuration CTI OS Agent Desktop and CTI OS Supervisor desktop (Silent Monitoring) Knoahsoft 1.6.
- Working on BGP, OSPF protocol etc.
- Operation and engineering change activity support for IT network including UCCE, Network Router, Switches, firewall and WAN and E1 Links
IMPLEMENTATION NETWORK ENGINEER (Team Leader)
- Deployment and Administration of Bank of Allahabad network comprising of links to more than 900 locations and corresponding ISDN backup from Data Center NOC.
- Configuration of OSPF & BGP on backbone. Configuration of Redistribution, Route Filtering with Route Maps and ACL.
- Deployment and Administration of IPSEC.
- Deployment of Leased Circuits, Channelized E1 configurations and PRI Implementations.
- Configuration of AAA and TACACS+ based Authentication, Authorization and Accounting.
- Implementation and deployment of Cisco ACS, Cisco Call Manager.
- Maintaining Daily checklist of all network devices which include health report, bandwidth report, and network uptime report.
- Active Participation in the customer meeting & Update on actionable and discussion.
- Configuration & maintain ISDN & Multilink line.
- Implementation of new lease line & troubleshooting problem.
- Implementation & configuration of end to end MPLS network.
- Configuration & installation of Router Cisco 7206, 3600, 2600 series & Huawei Router.
- IOS up-gradation of Routers and Switches.
- Working in Data Center for new lease line installation & troubleshooting problem.
- Configuration & installation of RAD Modem, Loop Modem.
- Working on TTML, MTNL, Reliance, Bharti lease line for link termination.