Programming Language: VB Studio, Java Script 2.0, Java, PHP
Operating System: Windows 2012, 2008, 2003, 8, 7, Vista Novell Netware 6.0, 5.1, 4.11, iMac
Software: MS Office 2013, 365, 2010, 2007, 2003 Pro, Adobe Photoshop 7.x, 8.0
Database: MSSQL 2012 /08/05, MYSQL
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
Team Systems Admin
- Administered and maintained server platforms and infrastructures of Microsoft server 2008, 2012 series (ADDS, DNS, DHCP, file sharing and storage, scripting (PowerShell), clustering, certificates), server migrations, network utilization, connectivity, AAA (Cisco equipment), and information security compliance on the classified and the unclassified, network printing and document scanning, etc.
- Participated in management of System Center Configuration Manager patching, VM Ware (V Center and V Sphere), SAN (NetApp), system platforms and applications on servers and workstations (Windows 7 and up), web portal and proxy, VERITAS Backup Exec for file server backups and restores, and McAfee endpoint management suites and SCCM admin for IAVA compliance with the regulations, requirements by US Army and DoD about information security, threats, and vulnerability.
- Responsible for client access, mailbox traffic flows and storage on Exchange servers (2010 and 2013), client Outlook and Outlook Web Access (OWA) issues.
Confidential, Duluth, GA
- Identified, diagnosed and cooped to correct issues related to the topologies, architecture, and settings on LAN, WAN, VPN (built on Cisco 24xx, 26xx, 28xx, 36xx, 29xx, 39xx, and ASA 55xx series), corporate software packages (written in MS Visual Studio, MSSQL, ASP.net, and MAS 200..), ADDS maintenance, admin (script language: PowerShell), business back - up and storage strategies, and monitored network activities.
- Performed server managements (Windows 2012, 2008 R2, 2003, RDS | Terminal services, SCCM, MDT, Active Directory, Hyper V, printing, email system Exchange 2010 | 2003, phone system server), network operation support (LAN & WAN devices of Cisco | Barracuda), and desktop deployments (Windows 8, 7, vista, XP, iMac), liaised with vendors to evaluate, develop hardware and software standards and solution, to meet corporate computing needs, project coordination, and participated in on-site user training.
- Provisioned tier 1 and cooped tier 2 IT field services and remote support to users on issues from hardware devices, email system, third party software packages, Office 365 & Pro, and Internet applications built on IIS7X, 8X.
Confidential, Clarkston, GA
- Managed and cooperated corporate IT projects for platform and database deployments, upgrades, and merge.
- Deployed and maintained LAN and WAN network structures, and third party proprietary software platforms written in Visual Basic Studio, MSSQL, Dot Net Frameworks, scripts, and built on Win 2008, 2003, Windows7, Vista, XP, and Linux series operating environments.
- Monitored day-to-day network, VPN operations, traffic between main and site offices, T1 and DSL connections and equipment (Cisco, SonicWall, M.S. terminal server), corporate backup (Backup Exec) and disaster recovery strategy, Barracuda Firewall implementation, MS Exchange 2KXX email system, Symantec endpoint management suites, MS Office suite, phone systems, MS terminal service management, and storage admin.
- Coordinated corporate internet applications, built on IIS, and provided technical training and assistance for on-demand, field service requests from corporate users.
Confidential, Suwanee, GA
- Managed LAN and WAN network platforms with third party software written in Visual Fox Pro and Delphi, built on Win 2003, Vista, XP, 2K, and remote connection applications built on M.S. terminal server, T1, and Cisco devices, and remote assistance utilities, Logmein, DameWare, ).
- Responsible for technical analyses and technical support for corporate users on Microsoft Office Professional suite, MS Exchange e-mail system built on Win 2003, 2000 platforms.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
PC | LAN Support Engineer
- Administered and analyzed local intranet platforms (in-house systems and proprietary software: SQL, VB, Java Script, C, built on Win 2003, 2000, Win XP, Linux, and WAN applications - T1, Cisco, VPN, and cooperated to maintain corporate internet applications to establish quality assurance.
- Cooperated corporate internet applications for establishing quality control, and maintained corporate digital phone systems.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
PC | LAN Support Specialist
- Maintained and administered corporate internet and intranet business platforms with SQL, VB, Java Script, TCP/IP, WAN communication technologies (T1, Cisco, VPN, Comsucks, Win Term.), Win2000, Win NT, Novell Netware 5.1.
- In charge of technical support for network, inter-network issues, and inbound calls from users, customers.