Seeking an environment learning and creativity where my knowledge and experience can be shared and enriched in developing. Continuously updates myself with the latest technologies and apply the practical experience gained in an environment of challenging tasks in VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGY, WINDOWS ACTIVE DIRECTROY profession to enhance my skills and strengths to harvest maximum productivity and achieve goals while lending quality work.
Interested platforms: VMware, Windows, MS Azure
WINDOWS SERVER SKILLS:
- Installation and Configuration of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012R2.
- Installation & Configuration of required Roles & Features in Windows Servers.
- User/Groups Creation, Deletion and Rights Management.
- DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Management.
- AD Health check - up restore and backup
- Transfer and Seize the roles from one server to another
- Better time management capability
- I can work in pressure.
- Can work efficiently as an individual as well as in group.
- Supporting on Active Directory for Confidential ’s one of the global client.
- Managing and Troubleshooting Multi Forest and Multi Domain environment.
- Designing and Administrating of Windows 2012/2008/2003 AD infrastructure
- Managing GPOs
- Troubleshooting AD replication issues, Sysvol Replication
- Identifying and Rectifying Active Directory related issues on domain/domain controllers (Windows 2003,2008 & 2012)
- Day to Day handling of Incidents and Service Requests and closing the cases to meet SLAs
- Deploying domain controllers and configuring Sites and services.
- Managing AD services, AD integrations and managing trust relationship.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting AD Replication issues.
- Managing and troubleshooting FSMO roles
- For accessing RDP, Azure portal through CyberArk tool
- Transferring FSMO roles when required
- Checking Account lockout & deletion report in using tools called Change Auditor.
- Restored deleted Accounts from Dell recovery Manager Tools (RMAD).
- Participating patching activity in Domain controller.
- Managing and supporting Quest Change Auditor for Active Directory, Quest Recovery Manager for Active Directory, Hitachi Password Manager.
- Administering Quest Active Roles Server end to end (including web based front end) which is heavily used by Service Desk & other teams as an Interface to Active Directory.
- Managing Active Directory users, groups and group policy on windows 2008 and 2012 Domains.
- Co - coordinating with D Confidential base /application /network /firewall/ storage/ teams to get the issues fixed
- Create and maintain documentation of environment and application configuration
- Resolving all tickets within SLA timeframe
- Managing and administrating users and resolving their problems on day to day
- Closure of requests and incidents through ticketing tool i.e. (Service Now)
- Administering, configuring and troubleshooting of Windows server 2008/2012 .
- Experience in creation of user, groups, files permissions in Linux servers.
- Experience in handling Windows Server OS, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, DFS Management,
- Excellent handling in maintaining of Microsoft Office 365 administrator
- Creating templates, deploying VM’s, Performing Snapshots, Cloning, cold migration and hot migration.
- Managing VMware cluster with HA, DRS, VMotion and Storage VMotion.
- Deploying virtual machines using Templates.
- Monitoring Virtual Machine Performance.
- Experience in disk quota on Windows 2012 Server
- Experience in installation and handling troubleshooting of skype for business, outlook 2016.
- Experience in domain controller AD heath checkup, replication.
- Experience in Group Policy Management.
- Security Management and Design through Permission and user Quotas
- Experience in Windows server Backup and restore.
- Experience in IT asset management and co-ordinate with vendor.
- Resolving all tickets within SLA timeframe.
- Answer calls professionally
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Enter customer information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and produce call reports
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates