- I am an experienced and motivated Network Admin with special focus on VMware platform.
- I have the passion for technology but also compassion for the end users to make their IT experience seamless but profound to meet their business needs.
- I’m an adaptable and efficient team player with excellent communication skills at all levels.
- I’m looking for a role where I can develop my skills further, researching new technologies and culminating my experience of servers and desktops into a VDI platform.
Operating Systems: VMware vSphere 6.5, VMware Horizon 7.1, Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012R2, Windows 10 and Windows 7, APPLE IOS
Desktop Applications: Microsoft Office 2013, Outlook and Access, Visio 2010, Project 2013, MacAfee & Norton AV, Adobe Acrobat 9/10, Desktop Authority script logic, AutoCAD and CET, QuickBooks and Quicken, Active - Sync, Scanning applications
Server Applications: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, MacAfee EPO, Malwarebytes, Symantec Backup Exec, Office 365, Blackberry Enterprise Server, ManageEngine OPManger, Double Take Replication
Hardware: Dell PowerEdge 710, Dell laptops, Dell workstations, HP ProLiant DL360, EMC-Dell All Flash and HP SAN, UniTrends Backup Appliance, APC Smart-UPS, Cisco ASA 5520 firewall, Cisco Switches, Barracuda Spam Filer, Barracuda Web Filter, Barracuda Backup Appliance, Barracuda Message Archiver, Meraki, CISCO & Linksys Wi-Fi Routers and Access points Apple, Android, and Blackberry Smartphones., Warehouse Scanners.
Confidential, New York City
- Lead the implementation of IT infrastructure for 500 users spread across USA, Puerto Rico, Costa Rico and Panama.
- It involves setting up multi-location data center servers and equipment to insure efficient and effective usage.
- Install server hardware-software including VMWare hosts and guest machines, Cisco VPN tunnels, Active directory, Exchange severs, SQL servers and web servers.
- Actively involved in implementing VMware Horizon 7 solution by leveraging existing VMware infrastructure. It involves setting up connection servers, composer server, Replica servers, Identity manager and enrollment server, access point server. Deploying desktop pools and published applications hosted on RSDH Using Linked clones, full clones and Instant clones.
- Managing Citrix XenApp Servers and SQL based published application.
- Troubleshot desktop applications, security issues, Virus and spam issues. Deal with Tech support issues with Barracuda backup, spam filter, message archiver, web filer.
- Upgrade and update serves and desktop operating systems, applications, browsers, firmware on various devices. Rollout OS and application patches using desktop authority scripts.
- Currently working on moving on-premises exchange platform to office 365 in the cloud (exchange on-line).
- Setup a disaster recovery plan based on Double take and Dhruva cloud platform. Also managing tape backup and disk backup solutions.
Confidential, New York City
- Meeting many clients including schools, hospitals to develop IT solutions based on their requirements.
- Getting involved in buying and implementing the solution and later maintaining the infrastructure and applications
- Designed and implemented new helpdesk call logging system and procedures.
- Lead a team of support engineer to provide level-II and Level-III support.