Highly educated young Dynamic professional with over 5 years practical experience working with leading Telecom Companies resolving and dealing with complex network issues. Combines extensive systems knowledge with powerful problem solving techniques and remains focussed on the customer throughout the process. Extremely effective and positively influential in team environments with intuitive leadership skills and natural desire to take ownership of business issues. Seeking international opportunities and challenging environments.Areas of Technical Expertise
- Quality of Service
- LTE and EPC
- Call Flow Diagnostics
- Network Monitoring
- CISCO Routers and Switches
- Network Recovery and Signalling
- Excellent understandings of ITIL frame work.
- Problem Analysis & Resolution
- LAN &WAN
- Understanding of Business Objects
- Analysis and Problem Solving Expertly considers issues and undertakes detailed analysis in a logical manner using a variety of tools and cause and effect techniques to isolate the problems and guides specialists through resolution processes
- Adaptable Flexible in thinking, diagnostics and environments with a capacity to quickly embrace new tools and technology as a systems maintenance engineer applying changed workflow practices
- Technical Expertise Education, training and commitment to developing knowledge and regularly building greater understanding of network architecture, call flows, protocols, nodes and configurations ensures a solutions focussed capability with high efficiency
- Communication Well developed written communication skills that clearly document relevant facts, problem explanation, requirements and an outline of steps to achieve the required outcomes, with the confidence and presentation skills to facilitate staff development sessions on technical subjects
- Team Participation Active contributor in team environments with experience collaborating across diverse functional teams and levels to achieve problem resolution and bring people together as an officer of the large departmental social club
- Relationship Management Gains trust and respect of management, colleagues and clients through strong personal behaviours and standards, work ethic and professional outlook
- Education Achieved Masters level qualification in Information Technology
- Service Excellence Resolved a significant technical problem affecting a key service offering identifying the cause and implementing a solution that resulted in many positive customer comments
- Problem Solving and Initiative Selected to manage system transformation related activation and change related customer issues and engaged with vendors to deliver solutions achieving multiple counts of recognition and appreciation from management and customers
Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT/Windows 7, Cisco IOS, UNIX and Mac OS
MS Office, Lotus Notes, Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Active Directory
MS Access, Oracle 8.1, SQL Server 2008
C, C++, Java, Applets, VB, C#
HTML, Java Script, PHP and Dream weaver
Cisco 2500, 2600, 3600, 1841, 2801, 2811 and 2821 Series Routers , Cisco 2950, 2960 Catalyst Series Switches, Ethernet Hubs, All Personal Computer Hardware’s, including Compaq, Dell and IBM PCs
Protocols and Standards:
TCP/IP, IPX, RIPv1, RIPv2, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, PPP, HDLC, ISDN, T1/E1, V35, RS-232, Frame Relay, X.25, ATM, VLAN, NAT, Spanning Tree, ISL
Mobile Telecommunication Protocols :
NAS, RRC, PDCP, RLC, MAC, PHY, GTP-U, GTP-C, SCTP, RNSAP, RANAP, SS7.Career Experience
Designation: Wireless Test Engineer
Duration: July2012 to Current Date
- In depth Understanding LTE architecture.
- Strong knowledge on INITIAL ATTACH PROCESS, X2 HANDOVER AND S1 HANDOVER procedures.
- Good understanding of 3GPP LTE, PHY, RRC & NAS-C Sub Layer Protocols
- Worked on LTE core system interfaces and protocols such as S1-MME, S1-U, S6a, S11, S5/S8, Rx, NAS, S1-AP, RRC, GTPv2c, and GTP-U
- Good understanding of WCDMA concepts
- Knowledge of network architecture, protocols and procedures such as TCP/IP,ATM,SS7,SCTP,RRC,RNSAP,RLC,MAC, and RANAP
- Worked on test case to check the performance of enodeB during DL/UL TCP and UDP traffic under various RF conditions.
- Experience with performance analysis and troubleshooting the issues
- Responsible for developing test plans, interpreting product specifications, and debugging failures
- Responsible of identifying and troubleshooting various networking issues.
- Responsible for documenting failure scenarios and performing test as per customer requirement
- Managing the tasks of testing mobile wireless technology by applying standard testing procedures
- Testing in accordance with established procedures, maintaining a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relations.
Duration: November 2010 to June 2012
- Configure and Install Cisco Routers, 2500, 2600 3640, 3810, 4500 series
- Configure and Install Catalyst 1900, 5000, 5500, 6500series LAN Switch, Cisco secure VPN, VoIP
- Install different Network Architecture: VLAN, Frame Relay, and ISDN.
- Designed and Configured LAN and WAN using RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Managed network traffics at server end using ACL’s (Access Control Lists) and providing connectivity using Copper / Fiber cabling supported with equipments required for signal transmission / reception
- Administering & designing LANs, WANs internet/intranet and voice networks
- Conduct an end to end analysis of equity trading network infrastructure and pinpoint any point of failure
- Network connectivity troubleshooting, ping, tracert, telnet
- Responsible for communication protocols, configuration, integration & security
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolve all network problems
- Maintaining pre-packaged software applications on the LAN
- Upgrading and repairing faults on Cisco routers and switches equipment
- Cisco & HP switch configuration in particular VLAN configuration/troubleshooting
- Working with multiple technical platforms i.e. mainframe, two-tiered client-servers and three-tiered client-servers
- Review current network diagram and revise both logical and physical network diagram
- Review routers and catalyst switch configuration filesand make recommendations of the proper use of routing protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP
- Communicating and negotiating with users, specialists, other staff and suppliers
- Design a fully redundant TCP/IP network infrastructure and proposed it to management
- Make recommendations of the purchasing of new hardware
Designation: Network MonitoringEngineer
Duration: February 2008 to October 2010
- Fault / Alarm Management for the latest 3G network of Telstra (RBS3206 and EDGE enabled RBS2206/2202).
- Monitoring the 3G ,GSM,CDMA alarms, working closely with the technicians on site, guiding them what work needs to be done and checking that the site is up and running when the work has been completed.
- Provide test environment that will support the project testing, including commissioning and activating network and IP links
- Providing technical troubleshooting assistance, problem analysis and diagnosis, through to fault resolution.
- Establish OSS NWSA monitoring capability and adopt HMS based NWSA tools and processes.
- Perform weekly monitoring of relevant network element capacity indicators by using the OSS NWSA tools to extract and synthesis data for the Telstra Next G network
- Prepare weekly reporting packs with capacity data using Business Objects.
- Management and Surveillance of all Network Alarms created by actions directly related to Project Jersey 24x7, and logging of all planned worksrelated to Project Jersey.
- To ensure the work on GSM/CDMA/WCDMA site is being up to the mark and finished in the given time.
- Drive fault restoration to meet response targets for auctioning alarms related to Project Jersey.
- Create TTA (Trouble ticket Administration) Tickets/ Work Orders and pass them on to support groups for fault restoration.
- Create Customer Operation Network Event Notification (CONEN) within the defined targets.
- Ensure fault resolution is within the negotiated service level agreements (SLA/OLA).
- Master of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- CCNP Cisco Certified Network Professional
- CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate
- MCITP Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional
- Window Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- Windows Server 2008, Infrastructure Services, Configuring
- Windows Server 2008, Server Administration
- Advanced capabilityusing TFTP server and Network General Sniffer.
- Highly proficient user of commercial applications Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and Internet