To find a computer networking position that will allow me to help a progressive organization meet and exceed its networking challenges utilizing my proven leadership, coaching and analytical skills, extensive experience in network access administration and security with demonstrated skills to achieve business results.
My background includes knowledge of applications listed below:
- Active Directory
- Tivoli Identity Manager v 4.6
- Breeze 4.1
- Microsoft Outlook/Exchange v 2003
- People Soft v 8.1 (JDE)
- Domino/Lotus Notes v 6.5
- Hyena v 7.0
- Remedy v 7.5
- System Management Server v 5.4 (SMS)
Sr. Network Administrator
Performed day-to-day management of Windows environment using Active Directory : network account creation and maintenance for full time, temporary, consultants, off shore personnel, training, application and service accounts, provisioning user's network and application access, network/individual home folder creation and maintenance, implement object level (i.e. folder/file) permissions as required, while maintaining a high level of file access security, staying in compliance with HIPAA regulations, account restoration. Citrix group provisioning and maintenance, user ID/password administration, name change and HR record changes.
- Managed Microsoft Exchange system including: account creation/maintenance/restoration, generic mailbox creation and maintenance, distribution list creation and maintenance, permission/problem requests.
- Provided 2nd level+ support to desktop, helpdesk, and network operations center technicians for problem resolution.
- Resolved problem oriented customer trouble tickets via System Management Server tool.
- Performed internal/regional user moves and transfers.
- Migrated and built user account profiles for "work @ home" users.
- Functioned as Member of Integration Support Acquisition team responsible for knowledge transfer/training of Medco domain systems to multiple acquired companies.
- Created Breeze accounts including group setup/modification and access to training, meeting and collaboration sessions.
- Resolved day to day access tickets, escalated tickets, participated in Reliability Meetings when required, maintained incident tracking tickets and updated with current status.
- Covered - 24/7 during weekdays/weekends on a rotation basis.
- Printers – configure network printers on print servers.
- Servers/NAS Stores – Manage data, Backup/restore, manage server space by migrating data during off hours.
- Directed activities of the department, providing appropriate and timely performance feedback and action plans as necessary.
- Motivated, trained team members and made sure team is meeting goals and objectives.
- Directed the activities of the department, provided appropriate and timely performance feedback and action plans as necessary.
IT Compliance and Security Administration
Performed day-to-day management of New Hires and Termination process including disabling/deleting associated user accounts, perform daily/quarterly/monthly account cleanup/maintenance
- Provided day-to-day support to Compliance requests including: converting employee status from temporary to permanent status, update employee records in HRWW database per HR, Axentis and Learning Management notifications.
- Maintained security administration records on Medco systems to conform with HIPPA requirements.
- Create new Security/Global groups, assign explicit/NTFS permissions, add members to the group there by granting them required access to the shared folders.
- Provided compliant related objective evidence information and updates for Sarbanes Oxley audits by maintaining the JD Edwards system and performing quarterly user and role ACL (access control list) verification from system's role owners.
- Maintained updated security documentation SOP's for supporting audit initiatives.
- Reported systems and security issues to management, elevated problems.
- Ensured all client issues are responded to in a timely manner, effectively managing multiple priorities.
- Successfully completed migration of 2500-3000 users from NT domain to Active Directory.
- Single handedly set up 200-300 network printers on the print servers.
- A team member responsible to set up disaster recovery.
- Lead member of iTIM automation project to optimize account creation across existing supported technology as a database for HIPPA role based security automation.
- Responsible for daily server backups using ARCServe.
Completed CNE Course.
Completed Lotus Notes Course.
Completed Basic Citrix Course
MS in Biology.