- Program management and team leader demonstrating a commitment to team chemistry, staff development, and mentoring.
- Communicates effectively and identifies opportunities to build successful working relationships.
- Completion of Certification and Accreditation on several government projects.
- Customer Liaison and subject matter expert in a variety of information assurance disciplines such as HSPD - 12 compliance, identity and access management, PKI technologies and physical access security.
MobileIron Security Engineer
- Work Order 49 - Derived Credentials for MobileIron deployment at Confidential
- Transition 20,000 users Confidential mobile devices from Good MDM to MobileIron MDM
- Implement Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions for mobile devices and MDM applications
- Document PKI design and implementation, with mobile devices (MDM)
- Provide IAM administration, provisioning, access governance, privileged access management, and multi-factor authentication
- Configuration of all IT equipment issued to Confidential personnel for field assignments
- Implemented Derived Credentials Solutions and MobileIron installation of managed mobile devices to Confidential, DHS, DHS Components, and Other Government Agency (OGA) personnel
- Provided documentation and Troubleshooting Tips for IT staff self-sustainment
- MobileIron and Derived Credentials Solutions implemented in accordance with Policy directives
Cybersecurity Program Manager
- Task order Project Lead Manager supporting Classified Attribute-Based Access Control Support Services at DHS
- ABAC Policies & System Enablement
- Identify and capture requirements for new user attributes (or attribute values)
- Recommend policies to be considered for enterprise and/or network-wide use.
- Ensure applications meet ABAC criteria and develop implementation plan
- ABAC Policy directives
- CNSSD 507: Applies ABAC to Secret Fabrics
- KISSI: Requires agencies to progress toward ABAC
- ICS 500-30: Requires ABAC on IC networks
- NIST 800-162: ABAC definitions
- UIAS: Defines Subject attributes
- FICAM Roadmap: outlines policy creation and relationship to ABAC
- Supported Department of State, Office of Information Resources Management / Office of the Chief Architect. Primary focus to deliver FAN.gov cloud based solution (Google for Work, SaaS).
- Security Categorization Form
- System Security Plan (SSP)
- Security Controls Selection (based on NIST SP800-53 Rev4)
- Information System Contingency Plan iMatrix - IT Asset Baseline eAuthentication Risk Assessment
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- POAM Closures
- Continuous Monitoring
- Notification of Significant (or Non-Significant) Change
- Planned Change Comparative Analysis
Senior Technical Consultant
- Supported Department of State Executive Secretariat, Office of Information Resources Management (S/ES-IRM). S/ES-IRM manages complex information systems and communications requirements for the Secretary of State and the Principal Officers at the Department of State.
- Provided MobileIron application level support for S/ES-IRM for migration, integration, deployment testing, and quality control on mobile devices.
- Provided MobileIron Sentry testing for Application updates, ActiveSync mail, and Mobile@Work
- Provided MobileIron VSP testing for enrolling devices, compliance check, and security policy updates
- Approved Applications were distributed and updated through VSP App Distribution Library.
- Supported Confidential ’s mobile services division for growth as MobileIron Authorized Reseller
- Achieved MobileIron Certifications:
- Implementing guidance on efforts regarding Information Assurance functions, particularly those focusing on strategic planning, infrastructure protection, defensive strategy, and continuous monitoring of IT operations.
- Monitoring and suggesting improvements to existing Change Management policy for SES Division programs.
- Provided vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the SDLC.