I have around 5 years of Information Technology experience in Siebel. For the past 4 years, I worked exclusively on the Siebel Applications like Call center, ePharma, eService, eSales and on Siebel eFinance modules. I have very good experience in Siebel Server Administration. I have excellent experience in Server installations and Setting up Development and Production Environments.†
Certifications:†QC 9.2 Certified (HP)†
Bachelor in Engineering in Information Technology
Experiences and Skills:
Confidential (Sunnyvale, CA)
Duration:†Aug 2010 - till date†
- Any release activity in dev, test, stage and production.
- Server setup, monitoring
- Assisting the all the users in accessing the environment with ease.
Duration:†Nov 2009 - May 2010†
- Set up the environment for Siebel e-finance application.
- Performance Tuning.
- Repository and non –repository migration activity.
- Coordinated with DBA’s and network teams.
- Assisted the development of regular users and also to the new users.
- Monitoring of server components.
- Solving the any Siebel environment issues.
- Release management.
Duration:†Aug 2009 - Nov 2009†
- Assisting application environment like configuring the different component of the Siebel server
- Assisting the development user by giving them the database extract and creating new development users and setting up their machine up to the server and performing various performance tuning activities.
- Responsible to the srf migration and repository migration.
- Any connectivity/miscellaneous issues
Duration:†Mar 2009 - Jul 2009†
- Train/Mentor (training activities) new resources about the Siebel Technology and to set up the server (version -8.1) for the training environment and the development machines also.
- Have conducted numerous trainings within this period for production projects.
- Have set up various server environment remotely and also 40 client machine for each instance of set up.
Duration:†Oct 2008 - Feb 2009†
Role:†Siebel Environment Manager†
- Set up the Siebel environment and to monitor server and give necessary attention to the day to day activity according to the Siebel application.
- Server installation and the configuration of the Siebel environment.
- Worked with subversion for version control (CM).
- Set up the development users and the db extract for users and solved the issues related to the synchronization.
- Daily routine like repository migration and SRF migration etc.
- Any server related customization.
- Developed batch file to automate the daily activities.
Duration:†Apr 08 - Sep 08†
- Functional Analysis of Siebel application by analyzing and reviewing the BRD of the application of Xerox and to execute testing of the various features.
- The interface testing was also one of the goals.
- Peer review of the functional test cases and the execution report status in daily basis.
Duration:†Jun 2007 - Mar 2008†
Role:†Production support analyst†
- Integral part of AIG SunAmerica production support team.
- Support of the users of AIG’s Siebel application. User support like creating various users according to the role/responsibility and to set up there credentials giving the data base extract helping them in synchronizing their machine is the scope of the support.
- Running up the daily EIM jobs and production job monitoring
- Solving production ticket includes network issues or user issue like creation and deletion of account.