- Geospatial Analysis
- Data Processing
- Computer Programming
- Data Conversion
- Data/Metadata Management
- ArcGIS 10.1
- GE Smallworld
- Adobe Products
- Microsoft Office Products
- Trimble GPS
- Field Methods
- Technical Writing
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Mapping Atmos Energy gas distribution service pipelines using As - Built records within GE Smallworld application.
- Update and complete map corrections for legacy and new service line records.
- Execute QA/QC scripts in GE Smallworld.
- Validate geospatial entry, retrieval and reporting using AutoCAD drawing files, Google Maps.
- Coordinate with project members to efficiently distribute mapping areas.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Lecture for Earth Sciences and Geology courses and lead hands-on laboratory workshops to enhance student understanding of geologic mapping, mineralogy, structure, and stratigraphy.
- Develop clear and thorough course content for teaching the fundamentals of Earth Sciences and Geology.
- Lead faculty team to establish Geology department student organization.
- Communicate effectively between students, faculty, staff, and administration to organize campus events geared towards helping students.
- Processed seismic waveform data and performed data analysis for earthquake source parameters to study stress drop in relation to high pore fluid pressure, slow-slip, and non-volcanic tremor on the Oaxaca section of the Middle America subduction megathrust.
- Analyzed spatial and temporal relationships between local small magnitude earthquakes with regional seismic and geospatial databases.
- Produced multi-layered maps and cross-sections within Generic Mapping Tools (GMT).
- Extracted, organized, and managed data within extensive earthquake catalogs from IRIS, USGS, and local seismic network.
- Wrote and edited code in MATLAB, C-shell, and Python languages for data processing automation.
- Prepared detailed reports and presentations; presented in meetings and AGU conferences.
- Characterized and mapped surface features of nuclear test sites at the Nevada National Security Site (NNSS) and converted them to into digital format to develop new mapping methodologies for test sites.
- Collected data using Trimble GPS and Brunton compass.
- Conducted geospatial analysis of test site using digitized field data, geodetic data, and LiDAR imagery.
- Managed and mentored undergraduate student interns in field techniques and report writing.
- Prepared reports and presentations for team supervisors.