Innovative and detail oriented in both the functional and technical aspects of technology and business systems with nearly a decade of combined experience as a Computer System Analyst and Functional Technology Developer.
PC Client Operating Systems/Software: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Remote Desktop - BOMGAR, BlueCat (DNS and IPAM), McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise 8.8. McAfee Endpoint Encryption.
Server Operating Systems/Software: Windows Server 2012 R2/2008 R2/2003/2000/NT 4.0 Server, Active Directory Management. Experienced web developer well versed with Html5, Java scripting, Perl, CSS, Dreamweaver CS5, WordPress, and TerminalFour CMS. Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Access Database, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Visio).
MS Excel: advanced (V-lookup, Pivot tables, Nested if-functions, Forms, and Macros).
Advanced understanding of PL/SQL, T: SQL, SQL Developer, Argos, and Banner ERP Financial System).Fundamental understanding of operating systems, network and internet security concepts (e.g., Web browsers security, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, Windows, Linux, Apple macOS, Android, IOS, etc.).
Senior Computer Analyst/Functional Technology Developer
- Lead a team of 9 members and mentored them to achieve our goals and targets.
- Successfully implemented TouchNet Commerce Suite, including Student Bill+Payment, Business Office, Campus Merchant, and Marketplace modules which increased campus revenue by over 15%.
- Responsible for administering, installing, configuring,, and supporting all cashiering stations, Online retail stores and mobile POS devices on campus (Pocatello, Idaho Falls, and Meridian).
- Around the clock on call technical support for all ISU’s retail stations.
- Designs, develop, implement and maintain business solutions. Works with management and all other departments to identify analytical requirements and appropriate response criteria.
- Documented and provided for all levels of employees on supported Banner Modules and TouchNet.
- Worked with a team of Linux Administrators to implement high availability clusters for requiring a change in the student payment application software.
- Interact with software developers and vendors to resolve issues and determine root causes based on product specifications and requirements.
- Performed several windows server (2003, 2008 & 2012) administrative task including, new server build, configure user accounts, and windows server security (IIS), etc.
- Installed and maintained all kinds of hardware (Branded and non-branded), windows/Linux server, software applications, and antivirus on standalone personal computers and laptops.
- Interact with vendors to manage licensing/maintenance agreements and resolve hardware/software issues. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Provides advice and to end-users.
- Developed test plans and use case scenarios for the web-based and client/server applications (Banner ERP Student Financial system and TouchNet payment system).
- Worked with students resolving tuition billing problems, third-party agency billing problems and student account holds on the ERP Banner System.
- Developed and maintained student invoices for domestic and foreign third-party agencies.
- Produce regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual financial reports by accessing the database using SQL queries.
- Wrote PL/SQL reports and designed aesthetically pleasing end-user reports using Argos Report Writer; incorporated PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, triggers, views, etc.
- Developed and resources for departmental cashiering and online stores.
- Worked with a team to accomplish departmental goals.
- Developed and maintained interactive PDF online forms for the Office of Confidential .
- Developed and maintained CASHNet eMarket online stores for various departments at ISU.
- Involved in developing and maintaining payment mobile app for ISU departments, including handing hardware and software security of the mobile devices.
- Involved in setting up CASHNet physical cashiering stations all over campus.
- Involved in planning, developing and maintaining PCI compliance and security for all departments at ISU.
- Developed and maintained Finance and Admin website using Dreamweaver CS5.
- Assembled and installed a wide array of computer systems, workstations, and peripheral hardware.
- Troubleshoot an extremely challenging software problem with a standalone PC.
- Managed testing procedures for newly installed hardware and software applications.
- Installed and updated antivirus programs on a constant basis.
Interim System Admin
- Windows Server administration and maintenance including Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Responsible for performing installation, optimization, upgrades, patching, tuning, and troubleshooting on projects involving Linux Operating Systems and Windows Server 2003/2008.
- Performed basic Active Directory maintenance.
- Completed full installation of new hardware and software on Apple, PC, and Linux based machines.
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills to quickly meet their needs.
- Computer Networks: LAN/WAN/MAN, Cabling
- Maintained Confidential website using Website Baker Administration.
- Assisted faculty and staff with assembling and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues.
- Setup and maintained Active Directories for user accounts.
- Assist in maintaining AutoCAD lab.
- Research and complete estimates on computer hardware and make recommendations to faculty and staff.