- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
- Citrix NetScaler 9, 10, 11
- Citrix XenApp 6.x, 7.x
- Pulse Secure 8.x on SA4500 & MAG360
- HTML, light graphics
- Cisco ACS version 3 & 4
- IRISnGEN platform
- Nessus, ESM, Hercules security tools
- Migrated 2000 users to 2 new XenApp 7.12/StoreFront 3.8 farms from Citrix XenApp 6.x/Web Interface 5.4 .
- PVS, Profile Management, 26 XenApp 7.12 servers total.
- XenDesktop 7.6, 180 Windows 7 workstations, HPE Moonshot
- Implemented and manage two sets of HA pair MPX 9700 FIPS NetScalers
- Manage 4 clustered sets of Pulse Secure appliances, SA4500 FIPS and MAG SM360
- Manage 2 Microsoft Azure Multifactor Authentication on premise servers, migrated users from 22.214.171.124 after configuring new set of Microsoft Server 2012 Microsoft Azure Multifactor Authentication version 126.96.36.199 servers
- Change Management, ITIL, STIG
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, Active Directory
Lead Specialist Engineer
- Lead engineer of a Citrix XenApp 6 implementation deployed across two Windows 2008 R2 server farms, approximately 80 servers total, which provide access to approximately 3000 internal managed operations users.
- Responsible for user administration, platform stability, software updates and installs, customer tickets, coordinating maintenance, and Citrix policies. Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory accounts and policies correlation to the application environment. Involves working with numerous groups including IT, Security, Engineering to coordinate maintenance and firewall changes to allow access to customer network.
- Configured and managed 6 Citrix NetScaler appliances which secure access to the two Citrix XenApp 6 farms
- Project managed and implemented all new technology enhancements and major expansions for the Government Markets platforms including new employee accounts, PC refreshes, software upgrades, server upgrades.
- Successfully performed team lead role for the Systems Support group which entailed leading and managing day - to-day activities of the group. Oversee administration of existing platforms, servers, user access, and applications. Participate in meetings with other groups and customers to ensure project requirements are identified and targets are met in a timely manner.
- Eight years of experience in a web/SQL database development/management role. Responsible for creating custom web applications for the Confidential Government Markets Managed Network Services contracts including United States Postal Service, Department of Homeland Security, Social Security Administration, Defense Information Systems Network, Coast Guard, and Dept. of Interior intranets.
- Led an initiative to manage processes and procedures for the Confidential NOC and ensure that the documentation was formatted, categorized, indexed, stored and updatable via the intranet which directly contributed to the successful ISO 9000 and ISO 20000 certification of the group.
- Managed and administered weekly and monthly security scans for the Confidential NOC, DHS NOC, and WaMu IP systems using Nessus, ESM, and Hercules and provided results based management reports. Maintained acceptable risk score via corporate policies for all owned/managed servers and workstations.
- Extensive experience with various software applications including usage, functionality, troubleshooting, maintaining, teaching, and supporting.
Information Technology Solutions Specialist
- Support included various software applications, and the hardware they operate on including HP Omnibook laptops 600, 5500, 800, and desktop systems.
- Configuration of HP Omnibook laptops for new employees, which included dispatching requests and working with other IT groups within Confidential to obtain NT accounts, computer names, ip addresses, and other networking configuration needs.
- Consistently achieved the highest call volume and the highest percentage of resolution with the customers that phoned the help desk.
- Acted as a mentor in many support applications. Trained new employees.