- I possess senior level, advanced Systems Engineering and Administration experience that encompasses network design, implementation and technical project management within Telecommunications, Internet E - Business and Software Development environments.
- I will bring valuable industry certifications, experience, excellent customer service skills and an eagerness to learn cutting-edge technology in a fast paced environment.
Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
- Engineer and support Exchange 2010/2013 / BES Mobile messaging infrastructure including 80 + Servers across 3 AD Sites, Datacenters
- Engineered Office 365 Exchange Online Hybrid design with Online Archiving hosted at Microsoft O365 servers
- Designed, managed Exchange DR Site Failover and High Availability across DR Sites using DAG’s / SAN solutions
- Installed and managed Cisco IronPort Email security appliances for entire enterprise to control Spam, Virus security
- Managing F5 LTM Network Load Balancers for Client Access / Security for all Exchange internal, external connectivity
- Supporting Microsoft Lync Server 2010/2013 Communications platform, to include IM, Video Conferencing and Presence capabilities
- Manage and support VMware ESX 4 /5 servers using, Virtual Server HA, DRS and Clustering technologies to ensure maximum uptime
- Monitoring all VM, Exchange Servers using SCOM 2012, Solarwinds Orion APM and setting alerts on all service, server outages
- Design, Manage Symantec Mail Security for Exchange on all Exchange Servers
Systems Network Administrator
- Design, engineer and support Exchange 2007 / 2010 messaging infrastructure, migrating to Exchange 2010 to include Clustering, Failover and High Availability across enterprise
- Design and support new Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Communications platform, to include IM, Video Conferencing and Presence capabilities
- Support Windows 2008 R2 AD DS infrastructure across 3 offices
- Manage and support VMware ESX 4.1 servers, Virtual Server HA, DRS environment to include NetApp SAN Storage and DR San infrastructure
- Manage Confidential ’s MSP clients for all network support, design of WAN, LAN and Servers
- Support Citrix XenApp 6 farm and application hosting servers for MSP clients
- Handle all client proposal, design and migration projects
Sr. Systems Network Administrator
- Design, engineer and support Exchange 2007 / 2010 messaging infrastructure, migrating from Exchange 2007 to include Clustering, Failover and High Availability across enterprise
- Design and implement Threat Management Gateway solution to secure public Exchange 2010/ 2007 CAS Server access
- Design and migrated to new Windows 2008 R2 active directory structure, group policies and remote site Read-only AD Domain Services.
- Manage VMware vSphere 4 / ESX Servers / EMC SAN across two data centers and global offices worldwide
- Implemented new Enterprise Backup solution, using Commvault Simpana disk based, deduplication strategy across global data server locations to ensure rapid disaster recovery
- Create Patch management solution, and schedule Server / Client security patching, using MS SCCM 2007 and Manageengine.com software Desktop Central
Sr. Network Engineer
- Design and engineer the entire infrastructure for multiple office LAN, WAN and datacenter with over 15 offices nationally
- Design and manage Windows 2003/2010 active directory structure, group policies and user access to network LAN, WAN and data in a secure environment
- Responsible for design and implementation of Cisco Network Sprint MPLS WAN
- Managing Windows 2003/2008R2 Active Directory infrastructure with Exchange 2003/ 2007/ 2010 , SQL 2005/ 2008, Web, File and Print Servers
- Implemented Cisco ASA 55xx Firewalls with IPS system for overall security and Site to Site, Remote Access VPN’s
- Manage and designed Avaya VOIP phone system, with Avaya modular messaging system integrated with Exchange Email systems
- Built and manage VMware vSphere 4 / ESX Servers / DELL iSCSI Equalogic and migrated over 80 servers to virtual.
- Implemented SharePoint 2007 and Office Communicator 2007 R2 servers for entire firm to enhance communications and collaboration
- Working with network protocols such as: TCP/IP, MPLS, EIGRP, PPP, NAT, SNMP, VoIP
- Managed Backup Exec 2010 Disk to Tape backup strategy including offsite tape / backup rotation using de-duplication strategy
- Design/ Install / Manage Microsoft Exchange 2003 / BES Mobile Servers, SQL 2000/ 2005 servers, Windows 2003 File Servers.
- Design Cisco VPN 3015 Concentrator using EToken, Microsoft Certificate Server for secure IPSEC remote user connectivity
- Designed Load Balanced Web Server solution for increased speed, performance of University websites using Windows Network Load Balancing (Advanced Server), Round Robin DNS.
- All Windows 2003 Active Directory/ Network Administration to include Domain Controllers, Exchange Email, File, Intranet, Web, SQL, Backups, Group Policies, OU Creation
- Designed and manage DNS Hosting for all websites, dual sites and DNS disaster recovery
- Created Network Disaster Recovery and Network Security Auditing for CIO using various tools such as Sniffer and What’s Up Gold.
- Install and test new Windows 2003 Ent. Servers, new SMS 2003 and Content Management Server (CMS) 2002 for development team website design.
- Developed Network - Desktop Task Intranet website using SharePoint Portal Team Services (Microsoft), and utilized this to better organize tasks, and improve employee support response time.
Windows Network Administrator
- All Windows 2003 Active Directory/ Network Administration to include Domain Controllers, Exchange 2003 Email servers, File, Intranet, Web, SQL, Backups, Group Policies, OU Creation.
- Windows 2003 Server network administration - Active Directory Servers, DNS, DHCP, WINS. User accounts
- Avaya Phone Administration, configurations, adds, deletes
- Exchange 2003 Email Server administration - mailbox admin
- Desktop Support, user hardware / software support and troubleshooting
- Symantec Mail / Server / Desktop Anti-Virus administration
- VPN Server troubleshooting and support