- Well - trained data entry specialist with extensive experience in transcription, spreadsheet formatting, word processing, and desktop publishing.
- Able to manage several data entry projects and prioritize according to deadlines.
- Transcription expert trained to deliver superior results with minimal errors in a timely fashion.
- Self-driven, motivated and highly adaptable to any work environment with a keen professional demeanor and impeccable work ethic.
- Fluent in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- High level of familiarity with SalesForce program & functions
- Adept in the use of standard web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer)
- Database/Spreadsheet development & maintenance
- Exceptional written & verbal communication
- Superlative time-management & organizational skills
- Collaborative & independent work
- Data entry, integration, and analysis
- Ten-key transcription speed of ~9,000KPH
General Administrator and Data Entry Specialist
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Oversaw a special project involving the updating of the company’s database to reflect the results of security assessments Managed data entry functions for the company’s customer support site with minimal errors
Data Entry Specialist and Financial Researcher
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Swiftly obtained proficiency in all technical processes related to the updating of the company’s loan database Generated detailed reports for the loan processing staff containing customer financial information
Document/Data Processor & Analyst
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Analyzed & processed hundreds of school admission documents daily Consistently achieved a quality assurance score of between 96-99% by identifying document errors & inconsistencies that were commonly overlooked by other team members Improved the admissions process by analyzing compiled data to uncover error patterns, and then suggest document & regulatory alterations that ultimately reduced error rates and increased positive parental feedback