- A NetApp Certified Data ONTAP Administrator with 4 years of experience supporting NetApp Storage solutions in 7 - Mode and Clustered Data ONTAP environments. Team-focused individual that is able to complete goal-oriented tasks assigned with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, written and verbal.
- Data ONTAP 7.3, 8.0.x, 8.1.x, 8.2x, 8.3 7-Mode and Clustered Data ONTAP
- SAN (ISCSI, FC)
- NAS (CIFS, NFS)
- Data Protection (NDMP, OSSV, Snapmirror)
- Data ONTAP OS upgrades, System Firmware
- Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, DHCP
- Windows 2003/2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP,
- LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Network Infrastructure.
- Linux, VMware, Hyper-V environments
- Cisco and Brocade SAN environments
- Hardware troubleshooting on FAS/V 2xxx, 3xxx, 6xxx, 8xxx Platforms.
- Implementation and Maintenance of circuits from DS0 - T3 level
- Programming and Maintenance of DMS 250 / 500 Class V switch
- NetApp FAS/V 2xxx, 22xx, 3xxx, 31xx, 32xx, 6xxx, 61xx, 62xx Series Platforms. hardware fundamentals including cabling of Disk shelves for SAN and direct attached Tape drives
- Assist Sales Team with Technical Support on calls and assisting in Customer Needs
- Test and configure Netapp Systems per customer Preferences.
- Tested incoming systems verifying the system working or troubleshooting the issue.
Technical Support Engineer
- Responsible for completing daily request tickets, troubleshooting with time-response resolutions
- Provide troubleshooting solutions with NDMP, OSSV, Snapmirror, and Data ONTAP.
- Installed, patch and upgrades of NetApp OnTap versions for development and production teams.
- Assisted customers with the Network Connectivity to include DNS and CIFS shares and NFS Exports.
- Monitor incident and service management of NetApp Storage Systems over the phone or remotely via WebEx.
- NetApp FAS/V 2xxx, 22xx, 3xxx, 31xx, 32xx, 6xxx, 61xx, 62xx as well as 25xx and 8xxx Series Platforms. hardware fundamentals including cabling of Disk shelves for SAN and direct attached Tape drives
- Assisted in creating and maintaining Multipath High Availability configurations to include Takeover situation.
- Upgrade of Data ONTAP and firmware of disks, Shelves and Service Processor.
- Troubleshoot issues in NAS (CIFS, NFS) and SAN (ISCSI, FC)
- Verifying configurations of Cisco and Brocade Switches for Network and SAN related Troubleshooting.
- NCDA Certified Clustered Data ONTAP.
- Assisted in troubleshooting Computer related Issues of Faculty and staff. Maintained computers in the computer lab and classrooms including updates of virus protection and application patches.
- Assisted with the Windows 2008 R2 Servers within the Local Network and the WAN Network.