- Silicon valley based Technology Analyst with 8.5 years of experience in implementation, support and integration of Cisco suite of Contact Centre & IP - Telephony products.
- Experience in stakeholder management, customer requirements discovery and analysis, integration of Cisco Contact Centre products with CRM systems (Salesforce) and ticketing tools .Played major role in planning, installation, configuring, testing, cutovers and post deployment support.
- Experience in leading the support transitions, conduct knowledge transfer sessions, leading support projects.
- Hands on experience in bug scrubs, determine the required ES/ET or any minor/major upgrades, testing and proactively implement them in production.
- Cisco ICM Administration and Scripting
- Cisco CVP Administration and Scripting using Micro-Apps.
- Cisco UCCX Administration and Scripting
- Developing CTI customization and integration
- Finesse Installation and configuration
- Cisco Tools-CTIOS, Finesse Desktop, CAD, Finesse
- Reporting-ICM Webview CUIC
- ICM/CVP integrations with other 3rd party applications - SFDC,AMC,HP Service Manager.
- ICM Database Schema
- NICE Recording and Troubleshooting
- Pre-Sales pursuit in UCCX & UCCE projects, preparing documents and proposals out of RFP and client requirement through direct interactions.
- Experience with network analyzers/sniffers such as Wireshark
- Cisco UCCE call flow using H.323/ MGCP/ SIP
- Business analysis using Microsoft Excel, Visio, JIRA, Project Management, Stakeholder Management
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
VOIP Engineer/Project Management
- Analyse Requirement for UCCE upgrade and new enhancements/changes. Perform Impact analysis on third-party integrations - CRM/Salesforce applications. Responsible for ensuring seamless transition to the new environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design the project roadmap, do gap and risk analysis, prioritize and schedule tasks.
- Lead a team of 15. Single Point of contact for technical expertise from the HP team. Lead business critical and escalated cases - worked with cross functional teams and was accountable in resolving issues. Created and provided root cause analysis document as part of risk management best practices.
- Create POC for new features and responsible for deploying them in production environment.
- Building UAT test cases and working with stakeholders for UAT Sign-off.
- Facilitate unit, integration and user testing.
- Create SOW, Training, functional and design documents. Provided hands on training to customers on using several Functionalities-Finesse Desktop, Multiline, Silent Monitoring, Precision Queue.
- Regularly presented /communicated status updates and project backlog to business stakeholders.
- Identify and measure call centre KPIs to help facilitate team to make strategic decisions that will have a significant impact on your call centre’s performance.
- Responsible for knowledge transition and training/mentoring extended HP Team.
- Well versed with ITSM Processes-Responsible for- Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management.
- Excellent customer relationship management-worked with customer feedback in
- Adopted lean development processes, and tools for product design and development. Acted as the scrum master for the team.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration, AMC, Bucher and Suter, HP Service Manager, Monitoring Tools like Remedy.
Technology Lead/Project Management
- Project lead for Confidential Support which received a CSAT of 5/5 consecutive 7 quarters.
- Responsible for collaborating with stakeholders on new requirement, gap analysis, recommending customers for process improvements. Worked on new enhancement requests and worked with business stakeholders on timely deployment of new scripts/features.
- Implemented automated monitoring of UCCE applications with Monitoring tool.
- Managed a globally distributed technology team of eight.
- Established software development standards and practices within the team.
- Identified user needs and opportunity. Engaged with clients and project manager to define the user requirements and product feature sets.
- Authored the functional design document. Populated the product backlog, prioritize team backlog according to the low-risk high-value items.
- Created test plans including UAT, analysed product performance and improved upon features based on product data analysis and customer feedback.
- Advocated test driven development, and continuous improvement.
Technology Lead/Business Analyst/Developer
- Managed the entire lifecycle from building out the Proof-Of-Concept (POC) for their UCCE integration with HP Service Manager.
- Project included partnering with vendors to build POC in lab. Also, developed scorecards to assess the vendor and their tool performance. Was responsible for the entire POC lab setup and identification of the key integration points and writing custom java code to integrate with HP Service Manager.
Software Engineer/Quality Assurance
- Responsible for day to day operational activities and maintenance.
- The Quality SPOC for a team of 20. Ensured adherence to ITSM process and train team for quality processes. Created CMDB and responsible for maintaining process document and work with Quality team for regular audits.
- Took part and led customer calls for status updates and product backlogs.