- Tenacious, self - motivated Telecom Professional who exceeds expectations by quickly grasping new concepts and continually strives to become a dependable resource in the work environment.
- Delivers unsurpassable troubleshooting skills matched with superior customer service to produce satisfied internal and external customers.
- Extensive experience with vendor management.
- Ability to effectively discuss technical issues with both engineers and end users.
- Ability to maximize productivity by prioritizing
Confidential, Burlington, MA
- Responsible for customer and provider interactions ensuring all technical issues are well documented.
- Working as liaison between customers, providers, and iBasis’ internal teams to resolve low to critical level network events.
- Troubleshooting TDM network elements such as E1/T1, DACS, DS1 and DS3 and addressing H323, SIP, SIP-I, SS7 (ISUP & MAP) signaling issues.
- Providing network engineering support on issues with Mobile solutions like GRX, SMS Hubbing, Global Mobile Signaling, Roaming.
Confidential, CAMBRIDGE, MA
- Responded and managed to completion support requests from Confidential customers.
- Troubleshooting often involved network, systems, applications, and end-user interaction.
- Setup new customer configurations in the Thinking Phones UC platform, and configured customer-side network devices for Confidential .
- R&D on platform to include new hosted Confidential features.
- Participated in special projects such as application rollouts and the racking of a data center.
- Developed customer management modules and provided in depth on the Confidential ’ platform.
- Utilized Nagios and SmokePing to monitor packet loss and latency and minimize call degradation.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Network Operations Center Analyst
- Monitored multiple network nodes utilizing Confidential Orion, taking proactive measures to correct any potential threats to system uptime focusing on latency and packet loss.
- Validated system alerts and performed troubleshooting procedures, using discretion to decide which errors should be escalated to an underlying carrier or the Network Engineering team.
- Uploaded configurations to Adtran Netvanta 3200 series routers and upgrade firmware.
- Documented provisioning of devices in MySQL; maintaining inventories and warrantee information.
- Generated network diagrams in Microsoft Visio for existing and proposed infrastructure.
- Maintained ticketing system to include time line of events and reason for outages.
- Compiled various reports, for management, Vice President, and CEO, regarding number of open and closed tickets, high volume traffic, and customer complaints.
Technical Services Representative
- Successfully ordered circuits, submitted disconnects and coordinated delivery based on customer’s needs, keeping all parties up to date as milestones were reached.
- Managed all porting of DIDs and E911 verification for Confidential VOIP platform.
- Reviewed contracts to determine if contractual obligations were fulfilled; calculated and applied early termination fees.
- Updated Accounts Receivable codes in Microsoft CRM so that additional charges would correctly flow into the billing system and be posted on customer invoices.
- Received top accolades from management for demonstrating a willingness to learn and work through the challenge of providing excellent support with minimal .
VoIP Service Operations Representative
- Served as customer advocate and consultant while providing end users with 24/7 phone support; collected necessary data to escalate issues to Tier II NOC.
- Documented the stability of an emerging platform by tracking the status on all VoIP tickets.
- Produced troubleshooting tutorials and created service level agreements for IP products.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
Elite Field Operation Representative
- Facilitated relationships with new vendors, obtained wiring quotes, and secured new contracts for nationwide wiring projects.
- Dispatched technicians to job sites to perform site surveys; assessed information obtained in surveys and authorized work orders to complete various scopes of work.
- Effectively monitored, supported, and evaluated the technicians’ ability to accurately install low voltage cabling.
- Maximized company profits by utilizing cost efficient vendors, accurately itemizing billable hours and materials, and ensuring proper invoicing by locating and correcting billing errors.