Hardware: IBM xSeries and iSeries Servers, Dell PowerEdge Servers, HP Proliant Servers, Dell PowerVault DLT Backup Units, Workstations, Network Printers, Laptops, iOS devices, BlackBerry Smart Phones, Android devices, EMC VNX San, HP Left Hand San, NetApp San.
Software: Microsoft Exchange 2003\2007\2010\2013\2016, Office365, Windows 95/98, Windows NT 4.0/2000,2003,2008, 2012, Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, Lotus Domino R4\R5\R6.5\7\8\8.5 Enterprise Server, Lync 2010/2013 Server, Skype for Business, Lotus SameTime, Lotus QuickPlace, Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/ 2007/2010/2013/2016 , Trend Micro, McAfee and Symantec Antivirus, Quest Migration Manager for Exchange, Quest Collaboration Services for Exchange, Quest Message Stats, Quest Notes Migrator for Exchange, Cisco Cloud Email Security Appliance, CommVault Enterprise Search and eDiscovery, Powershell.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Sr Messaging Engineer
- Designed, planned, support and implemented Exchange 2010 SP3 RU13 for 18,900 mailboxes worldwide environment.
- Installed multiple database availability groups (DAG) on MS Exchange Server 2010 mailbox servers for disaster recovery and high avalibity.
- Prepared Exchange 2013\2016 labs for co - existing environment, and tested mailbox migration, and documented the findings.
- Moved 75 TB of email from HP Lefthand San to EMC VNX SAN including Jet Stress.
- Preformed multiple Active Directory and Exchange migrations from Exchange 2003 to 2010 via Quest Migration Manager for Exchange.
- Project Manager for Confidential Warnaco (Calvin Klien Jeans\Underware\Speedo) Directory Sync using Quest Collaboration Services.
- Lead Technician\Project Manager for large migration via Quest’s Notes Migrator for Exchange.
- Created and administered VMware VM Ware ESX 5.x,vSphere 5.x and Hyper V environments
- Leveraged Powershell to automatic AD\Mailbox creations and terminiations
- Scheduled hourly reports with Powershell to monitor Exchange Servers and mange diskspace.
- Migrated 30TB of Email Data from Lotus Notes to Exchange 2010 using Quest Tools.
- Provided Level 3 support for MS Exchange Server 2010/2007/2003 & Client (Outlook 2007\2010\2013\2016, OWA).
- Installed and maintained Blackberry Enterprise Servers 5/ BES 10 supporting 1200 devices.
- Configured email on iOS and Android devices using Active Sync and IBM Maas360 MDM.
- Setup MS Exchange 2003 Domino Connector and Transporter 2007 for Tommy Hilfiger Directory Sync and Calendar Free time lookups.
- Installed and configured Exchange 2003\2007 Servers including creating storage groups and databases.
- Upgraded 80 Domino servers from R6.5.x to R7.0.3
- Installed 4,300 Lotus Notes R703 clients using Smart Upgrade with a custom client installation
Confidential. Long Branch and New Brunswick, NJ
- As a volenteer, Upgraded on premise Exchange 2003 to Office 365 via Microsoft’s free offering for Non-profit organizations.
- Configured Lync 2010/Skpe and Sharepoint 2010/2013 on all staff computers.
- Installed and configured 30 PCs and Laptops via ghost for RMH families and staff.
Confidential, Teterboro, NJ
Sr. Lotus Notes Administrator Developer
- Upgraded Domino Servers and Clients to Lotus Notes and Domino 7.02
- Merged multiple Domino Email Domains into one Domain
- Upgraded Blackberry Enterprise Server and 100 Blackberry devices to Verison 4.1
- Implimentation of Percussion Server Admin Plus for Domino Adminstration
- Development of Domino Collaborative Databases
- Architected SMTP Servers with Postini SPAM and Anti-Virus.
- Consolidated 500 mail users from old mail server into new Clusted enviroment including automatically upgrading all Lotus Clients from R5 to R6.5.4 then to 7.02
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Sr. Lotus Notes Administrator
- Installation and Configuration of Entire Lotus Notes domain for The Disney Store.
- Migrated The Disney Store Users to Lotus Notes from Outlook 2000
- Upgraded Entire Lotus Notes Envirnment to Lotus and Domino 6.5.1, including Sametime and Quickplace.
- Lowered spam by 90% using firewall filtering with real-time spam black lists for incoming email by installing, configuring, and using Cisco Iron Port.
- Installation and Configuration of BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Provisioning, Deploying and Training for 300 remote BlackBerry users.
- Tivoli Access Manager 4.1 User Administration.
- Inotes web access user support.
- Created a process to standardize laptop users Lotus Notes Connection and Location document configurations.
Sr. Corporate Lotus Notes Administrator Developer
- Installation and Support of laptops, workstations, and servers Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP.
- Configuration and Maintenance of R5 Lotus Notes Enterprise Servers on Windows NT Backbone.
- Troubleshooting of remote connection problems including dialup and VPN.
- Responsible for training and development of junior Notes administrators and Local IT groups.
- Administer all SMTP gateway issues including security and virus protection with Trend Micro
- Installation and Configuration of BlackBerry Enterprise Server as well as support
- Implementation, Maintenance and Development of Lotus SameTime, Lotus QuickPlace and Lotus Discover Server.
- Synchronized employee data from PeopleSoft to Lotus Notes via Lotus Enterprise Integrator LEI (Notes Pump).