- 5+ Years of IT Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of Cisco Devices, Cisco IP Telephony. IP Phones, VLANs, Routing and Switching.
- Evaluate local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems, or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Worked on Cisco Routers - 2600, 2500, 3600, 3745, 3845, 3900E, Cisco Switches-6500, 3550, 2900 and CODECS (G711, G729).
- 3 years of experience in Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) (11.5, 10.x, 9.x, 8.x, 7.x), Cisco Unified Call Manager Express (CUCME), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC) (9.x, 8.x, 7.x), Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX).
- Professional Expertise in deployment of CUCM Clusters, Call Manager (11.5, 10.x, 9.x, 8.x, 7.x), Call Manager Express, Cisco Unified Presence (CUPs, IM & Presence) and Scripting in UCCX.
- Hands on experience with voice protocols like H.323, MGCP, SIP, SRST & SIP Trunks, Gateway and proficient in Codecs (G711 and G729).
- Experience on Route Patterns, Route Hunt, Calling Search Spaces, Dial-peers, POTS, Translation Rules, installing end users manually.
- Excellent expertise in network management tools and sniffers like SNMP, HP-Open view, Wireshark and Cisco works to network Operation Center.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in WAN technologies including OC3, E3/T3, E1/T1, PPP, HDLC, MPLS and Frame Relay.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like Solar Winds & network packet capture tools like Wire-shark and Opnet. Experience working with McAfee antivirus, Storage Area Network (SAN) and data storage system
- Experience in installing and configuring DNS, DHCP server and involved in designing and commissioning WAN infrastructure for redundancy in case of link failure.
- Knowledge in implementing and configuring F5 Big-IP LTM and GTM load balancers.
- Proficient in Configuring and installing various network hardware/software such as Avaya 8010, 5698, 5520, 4800 series switches and Avaya Unified Communication Manager software.
- Hands on experience with (VMware) technologies such as VsphereEXSi and Vsphere client.
- Hands on experience with UCS C220, HP Proliant DL360, IBM X3650 and ACME RD308 Servers.
- 2 years’ experience with LAN switching IP Addressing, Sub netting, VLSM and adding VLANS, VTP, STP, RSTP over switch configuration.
- Strong understanding of Internet technologies such as Internet servers, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Remote Access Server, OSPF, Frame Relay, ISDN, E1/PRI, E1/R2, Voice over data network, Virtual Private Network.
- Ability to communicate ideas to all levels of management and cross functional team and influence the decision making process.
LAN: Ethernet/ Fast Ethernet/ Gigabit Ethernet networks, VLANS, VTP, STP, PVST, RSTP, 802.1W.
Cisco Hardware: Cisco routers 7200, 3600, 2600, 2500, 2800, 3800, Catalyst Switches 6500, 4500, 3550, 2950
Cisco UC Software: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (11.x, 10.x, 9.x, 8.x, 7.x), Unity Connection (9.x, 8.x, 7.x), Call Manager Express, Unity Connection and Express, Bulk CTL, COBRAS, Informacast, Valcom Paging tool.
Voice Codec &Platforms: CUE, CME, FXS/FXO, G.711 and G.729 Codecs. H.323, SIP, MGCP, RTP, RTCP.
Networking software: RTMT, Wireshark, Putty, HP Netauto, GNS3
Sr. VoIP(Network) Engineer
- Involved in complete LAN, WAN development (including IP address planning, designing, installation, configuration, testing, maintenance etc.).
- Optimized performance of the WAN network consisting of Cisco 3550/4500/6500 switches by configuring VLANs.
- Extensive knowledge and troubleshooting in data communication protocols and standards including TCP/IP
- Implementation of Wireless access points, Cisco 3750, 3850 switches and Cisco 3900 and ASR 1000s routers to new sites.
- Involved in Switching Technology Administration including creating and managing VLANS's, Port security, Trunking, STP, Inter VLAN routing, LAN security etc.
- Configured Layer3 protocols like IP, EIGRP, RIP, BGP and OSPF in routers. Configured and installed multi-protocol (IP, IPX) multi-interface Cisco routers.
- Experience working with Cisco Nexus 2148 Fabric Extender and Nexus 5000 series to provide a Flexible Access Solution for datacenter access architecture.
- Experience configuring Virtual Device Context in Nexus 7010.
- Configuring RIP, OSPF and Static routing on Juniper M and MX series Routers which is having Junos OS.
- Level 2 support on Active Directory Domains, it has 50 Domain controllers with single forest multiple domains environment.
- Configuring VLAN, Spanning tree, VSTP, SNMP on EX series switches
- Coordinating with service providers for WAN link outages.
- Checking and configuring Cisco 7600 and 7200 routers at data center for remote sites' issues.
- Working on Cisco 6509 and 4507 series switches for LAN requirements that include Upgraded and updated Cisco IOS from 12.3T to 12.4. Used to DHCP to automatically assign reusable IP addresses to DHCP clients.
- Used Network monitoring tools to ensure network connectivity and Protocol analysis tools to assess and pinpoint networking issues causing service disruption.
Environment: CISCO ROUTERS 7200, 7600 IOS 12.4 & SWITCHES 3750, 4500, 6500, 6509, 4507; RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, VLAN, DHCP, DNS.
Confidential - Louisville, KY
Cisco Network Engineer
- Configured Cisco Router Series 800, 2900, 3900 and Cisco Switches Series 4500 E 3750, 3560
- Configured Cisco ASA Series 5505, 5510 and Cisco Sensors 4240, 4255
- Cisco IOS 12.3, Pix SAS, ASA 7.0(8), ASDM 6.47, IME/IDS Event Viewer
- Creating and Deploying: ACL, VLANs, IPS/IDS Customizing Signatures to Reduce False Positive and False Negative Alerts to Sites and Branch Location
- Troubleshooting and Configuring Layer III Network issues (IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP)
- Troubleshooting and Configuring Layer II Network issues (Spanning Tree, VLAN, Port Channel & Security)
- Advance Cisco Routing Configuration of Single OSPF, IS-IS, BGP
- Troubleshooting and Configuring Cisco Switches VLANS, STP, VTP
- Configured Cisco phones with MGCP, SRT, H323, pots lines, dial and phone plans, SIP trunks, Inter-cluster trunks, PRI trunks.
- Troubleshoot and Manage new and old user accounts in Call Manager, implementing converged networks for Cisco Routers and Switches
- Administer Call Manager/Unity server maintenance, including patches, troubleshooting and responding to alarms
- Installation and administration of general organization of LAN, WAN, frameworks including an outline of system designs, Routers, Switches, and Providing most extreme uptime amid site sending to VoIP.
Environment: CISCO ROUTER 800, 2900, 3900, SWITCHES 4500, 3560 CALL MANGER 8.5, UNITY 8.5, SRST, SIP&PRI TRUNKING, MGCP, and H323.
Sr Network Engineer
- Deployed IP telephony setup for 8000 multisite with centralized call processing using CUCM8.6.2, 9.1.2 and UC 8.6.2, 9.1.2.
- Worked on 2600, 3600, 3700, 2800, 7500 and 1900, 2900, 3500 arrangements of switches.
- Worked with Help Desk for circuit investigating to offer Support to the Tech people at the site.
- Configuring switches and send it to Technical Consultants for new webpage actuations and gave online backup at the period of initiation.
- Diagnose Bottlenecks issue of The Network at Accesses, Distribution and Core Layer
- Troubleshooting IPsec L-2-L issues, ASA Failover Topology
- Replacement of outdated Cisco Switches & Routers in existing data centers and installation of new Cisco Switches & Routers.
- Secure CRT 6.1, TFTP 32, Putty, Cisco Switches 4500 E, 3750, 3560 Router Series 3900, 2900, 800
- Troubleshooting and Configuring Layer III Network issues (EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP)
- Configuring Cisco IP Phones 7975, 7962, 7942
- Administering Cisco Call Manger with users moving of extensions
- Creating and Deleting Voice Mail accounts with Cisco Unity
- Monitor, evaluate and report on health of both wide and Local Area (WAN/LAN) Networks.
- Maintenance of the whole network and troubleshooting the network issues for efficient performance.
Environment: LAN, WAN, IPT, Cisco Routers (2500, 2600, 2800, 3700, 3800, 3900), Hubs and Layer 2 Switches, Cisco Firewalls, troubleshooting using tools (Putty and Telnet).
- Installation and management of overall administration of LAN, WAN, systems involving design of network layouts, configuration and maintenance, Commissioning Routers & Switches, firewalls, IPS and ensuring maximum uptime during site deployment to VoIP.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of Voice Gateways (H323, MGCP), Protocols (H323 and MGCP) in providing solutions to customer.
- Designed, operations, management and evaluation of complex voice over IP systems for lab environment.
- Ensured proper connection of H.323 protocol.
- Monitored and troubleshoot call routing, number translation, pickup groups, and call handler issues.
- Implemented traffic filters using Standard and Extended access-lists and Route Maps.
- Performed stacking for 3750 switches to accommodate more user ports and created different VLANs for clients, IP phones and the servers.
- Provided training and creates documents for L1 and L2 Teams to Identify problems and resolve Support tickets
- Performed system upgrades and patches based on request, schedule or events
Environment: CUCM, H.323, MGCP, VoIP Support, Call Routing, CME, CUE, Voice gateways and Protocols.