- To obtain a challenging position in the Information Technology field with the possibility of career advancement.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining security infrastructure to provide highly - complex, reliable, and scalable security solutions and systems to meet the organization’s objectives and requirements.
- Assistance in keeping Security software of all types up to date, including browser tools, Websense, Symantec Endpoint Encryption, McAfee ePO, AppScan, etc.
- Reduce vulnerabilities using Qualys scans
- Monitor and manage AIX servers via Tripwire
- Work with Taxation employees to plan and execute product upgrades and patches.
- Defining security systems and architecture and providing vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to ISD.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Sr Security Analyst Consultant
- Experience with information security best practices and security frameworks, firewall log knowledge, Intrusion Detection, knowledge in Enterprise Log Management and SIEM (QRadar) tools
- Primary analysts to reduce false positives and white noise from QRadar offense and alerting
- Successfully demonstrates the ability to provide guidance on incident analysis, root cause and technical problem resolution
- Participate in the ongoing management of security review of network, application and system activity, security investigations and audits, incident handling, user education, change management, vendor security reviews, security operation center activities, network alert monitoring and event management, virus response, password vaulting and remote session management
- Recommend best practices in the design, implementation, and maintenance of controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of the logical security for computer - based systems
Confidential, Dayton, OH
Perimeter Security Engineer
- Specialized in Network Security technologies
- CheckPoint Firewall and WebContent Filtering,
- IPS\IDS support of SourceFire and Snort alerting
- Develop security policies, procedures, and standards for networks, operating systems, applications, databases, firewalls, and all web sites
- Perform security risk assessments
- Implement, monitor and report security metrics
- Initiated incident handling procedures to isolate and investigate potential information system compromises
- Support and lead security initiatives to achieve/maintain compliance with relevant security standards, including PCI, GLB, FISMA,SOX, State privacy laws and HIPAA