- Good track record of 5+ years of leveraging and delivering cloud services and solutions.
- Exploits attained through: Creative thinking unified with consistent solution - oriented approaches; Effective communication and understanding of clients’ defined business goals in appropriating solutions
- Strict adherence to job descriptions and standards leading to satisfactory outputs; Supportive collaboration with teams for effective staying within budgets and on-time project completion; Resilience for emerging technologies and willingness to learn new skills; A strong commitment to delivering services & operations, with expertise that conveys and instills confidence.
Cloud: cloud resource load balancing & autoscaling, user identity management, centralizing system login and user control, automating tasks & resource creation, cloud and on-premise resource backup, containerizing microservices, configuration management, code versioning, automating infrastructure deployment with codes & application deployment with scripting, managing cloud services in a multi-account environment, cloud cost optimization, ability to apply security best practices to prevent, detect and mitigate security events, expert consultancy on cloud best practices, applied knowledge of agile methodologies, understanding of industry standards for designing and implementing IaaS/PaaS/SaaS in Cloud environments
Coding & Scripting: R Language, Python, Java, YAML, JSON, GO, SQL, HTML, CSS
Methodology: Knowledgeable in all phases of SDLC activities, experienced in Agile methodologies
Technology Use: Office 365, Microsoft Visio, Draw.io, Microsoft Project, Slack, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Internet & Web, MATLAB, WEKA, RapidMiner
Data Management: Database design & management, data quality assessment, analysis, trends identification & visualization of data insights
IT Support: Windows 10 & Linux (RedHat, Centos, Ubuntu) administration, systems administration, diagnostics, maintenances and upgrades, hardware & software installations & support, system networks administration & cabling, data backups & imaging, systems Control/Security, end-users remote assistance/support
Confidential, Washington DC
- Evaluating enterprise technical needs and selecting the right applications and services to meet compliance with AWS documentation.
- Assessing and reporting on new cloud and virtualization technologies, in enhancing the capabilities of enterprise public cloud services.
- Designing and implementation of cloud infrastructure (AWS), in accordance to best practices, in promoting high availability, scalability, cost-savings and safety for corporate’s application deployment and resource provision in public cloud.
- Migrating on-premise application to public cloud in leveraging high cloud prospects and flexibility for enterprise.
- Maintaining high uninterrupted and improved cloud operations by promptly troubleshooting infrastructure issues in corporate (AWS) cloud environment.
- Securing AWS Services, VPCs, Subnets, Instances, Operating Systems, Applications, Objects (files), EBS volumes, S3 buckets, User Accounts with appropriate Security Groups & Network ACL configuration rules, VPC Endpoint, Signed URL, MFA, KMS encryption, SSL/TLS encryption, IAM roles & policies, in lowering risks and delivering suitable business values to corporate.
- Managing cloud resource orchestration and configuration management using CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible for enterprise AWS cloud feasibility and consistency.
- Performing implementations, administration and workflow of metrics and alerting for service availability with monitoring and alerting tools (System Manager, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, AWS Config, AWS Cognito, and other third-party risk assessments and mitigation solutions), to report failure or potential performance degradation, in promoting secured cloud environment for enterprise.
- Enabling improved consistency and maintenance of AWS services with one tool to download, configure and control multiple resources through scripting tasks, process automation scripting, and application deployment scripting, in corporate cloud.
- Collaborating with development team in transforming applications into containerized microservices with GitHub, CodeCommit, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Elastic Beanstalk, ECR, Amazon ECS, CodePipeline, in guaranteeing curtailed development cycle times, making it easier to update codes, reuse codes and accelerate time-to-market for new application features.
- Applying configuration management disciplines for Linux and Windows instances in maintaining and upgrading software revisions, security patches, hardening, and documentations for enterprise in cloud environment.
- Supporting user training as required by corporate in educating users on cloud best practices that guarantee safety and business continuity
- Preparing regular technical and executive reports on operational status, planned and/or ongoing initiatives, and strategy for meeting future cloud operational needs for enterprise.
- Collaborate with cloud vendors in establishing/maintaining robust and cost-effective services for corporate
- Gathered necessary data on all elements of architecture, from high-level design, selection of AWS services to configuration of resource types, needed in providing data-driven approach meant for harnessing high-performance architecture, meeting actual business needs and optimizing cost for enterprise
- Performed vertical scaling of CPU/ Memory/ Disk & horizontal scaling of instances, in reinforcing instance optimization, cost savings & high availability of cloud resources for top business ROI
- Resolved multifaceted Windows and Linux operating systems administration issues, hence fostering corporate smooth operation and uptime enhancement in AWS cloud
- Provided regular automated backups of public cloud and on-premise resources and application, hence promoting high availability of resources, smooth deployment of applications across multiple availability zones, efficient replication of applications, prompt recovery of instances, EBS volumes, RDS, S3 buckets in failure incidence for enterprise cloud environs
- Administered centralized system login and user access control with ADFS and IAM, in ensuring user authentication, authorization and enabling users access roles assumed in their assigned AWS accounts, and business applications in one place
- Managed and monitored services like EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, Route 53, SNS, SQS, API gateway and other AWS resources with System Manager, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, AWS Config, X-Ray, AWS Cognito, in advocating detection of failed services, applying automated healing to service, employing OS patching, quick identification of suspicious practices and changes in the cloud environment, and for trailing on unauthorized users, corporate compliance and audit of AWS resources
- Scripting of tasks, process automation, application deployment, in enabling improved consistency and maintenance of AWS services with one tool to download, configure and control multiple cloud services
- Ran a multi-account environment with AWS Organization, therefore assisting corporation manage consolidated billings centrally, save costs, establishing resource access control, delivering efficient resource sharing across various AWS accounts, enforcing cloud compliance and promoting security
- Provisioned FSX service on multiple Windows instances integrated with AWS Directory Service for file sharing, including EFS service for file sharing across multiple Linux instances, resulting in frequent file access, effecting low-cost storage, enabling applications achieve high levels of aggregate throughput and IOPS with consistent low latencies
- Planned and implemented the automation of steps for software delivery process with CI/CD services that build, test, and deploy code each time there is a code change, based on the release process models defined, therefore fostering quick releases supporting business goals
- Delivered infrastructure as code using CloudFormation & Terraform, in allowing for a single source of truth for AWS resources provision, standardizing infrastructure components used across enterprise cloud environment, enabling configuration compliance, faster troubleshooting and recovery
- Ensured HIPAA’s requirements and regulations relating to clients’ health data handling are complied with, in satisfying critical security compliance of establishment
- Co-supervised SharePoint/ Record Scanning project team in migrating to full digital record-keeping
Associate Cloud Engineer
- Managed and administered EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Glacier, Route 53, CloudTrail, IAM and other AWS services in line with AWS documentations & best practices, in ensuring high availability and reliability of resources
- Regulated resource roles and user permissions with the help of AWS IAM and AWS Cognito, provided adequate Security Groups and Network ACLs configurations, EBS encryption, EBS snapshots, RDS snapshots, Elastic IPs, in ensuring overall safe zones for corporation in AWS public cloud
- Provided optimization/troubleshooting support on AWS services for efficient application performance
- Administered CloudWatch metrics, logs, alarms and events for performance monitoring on instance CPU utilization, disk usage, memory operation, and on other AWS resources, thereby providing recommendations and actions for improved service delivery
- Created automated pipelines with AWS CodePipeline to deploy Docker containers in ECS, employing CloudFormation, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and S3, in facilitating application development and consistent deployment
- Integrated GitHub, AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create deployment pipeline, enabling faster releases
- Designed & provision infrastructure as code using CloudFormation & Terraform to create VPC, Subnets, Instances and other AWS resources in ensuring fast and successful deployment of web applications
- Performed application debugging and remediation, to drive support for incident resolution & correction in configuration errors, code and service issues impacting corporate cloud users
- Prototyped and incorporated new technical ideas into cloud platform, in keeping with latest industry trends
Cloud Support Tech.
- Provided 24/7 remote support in resolving intricate cloud technical issues
- Installed, configured, administered and monitored cloud platforms in providing reliable resources
- Implemented pro-active resource monitoring for high availability and performance
- Managed cloud architecture designing and implementation in ensuring this met with business needs
- Performed on-premise to AWS cloud migration in providing establishment with full cloud advantages
- Collaborated in DevOps scripting and coding with CloudFormation and Terraform to ease application delivery
- Stayed current with cloud resource information, changes and updates to ascertain compliance and ensure security
- Maintained and enhanced cloud users’ trust with IAM
- Performing proactive backups of cloud resources and applications for smooth recovery in case of any failure event
- Performed regular security reviews, documented changes, processes and procedures in accordance with AWS documentations and best practices to offer organization up-to-date technical practices
ICT Support Analyst
- Administered support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues through identifying, researching and resolving technical difficulties, to keep corporate running more efficiently
- Maintained, analyzed and fixed computer systems, hardware, printers and computer peripherals, easing member staff of stress
- Collected, selected and presented records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities for accountability and system remediation
- Performed hardware repairs with the right vendors, in saving cost for the organization
- Offered remote support in line with established policies and procedures, upholding institution’s standards
- Communicated steadily and efficiently with ticket submitters so as get jobs and projects done as expected
- Troubleshoot problems with servers and gave guidance on appropriate actions/solutions to supervisor, in fostering team accord regarding server management on site